Aside from having access to an extensive library of games, Xbox users are often among the first to receive new media streaming apps. Therefore, it doesn’t come as a surprise to know that you can get Paramount Plus on your Xbox in just a few easy steps. We’re here to guide you all the way through, helping you add a library of movies, TV shows, sports content, and Paramount+ originals to your Xbox. Let’s dive right in.
Which Xbox Consoles Are Compatible With Paramount Plus?
As you can expect, Paramount Plus is available on a wide range of Xbox consoles. In case you were lucky enough to get an all-new Xbox Series S or Xbox Series X, know that Paramount Plus is already available for your console. The same also applies to Xbox One X and Xbox One S consoles.
Is There a Way to Get Paramount+ for Free on Xbox?
Yes – you can get Paramount+ for free right now, for a whole month! As a way to celebrate its launch, this streaming service offers extended trials for new subscribers who sign up before March 31, 2021.
Also, keep in mind that you’ll need to supply your payment information when signing up. However, you will be charged only after your one-month trial ends. If you cancel your subscription on time, you won’t be charged.
How to Get Paramount Plus on Xbox (10 Steps)
Installing and watching Paramount+ on your Xbox is quite easy. This entire process takes no more than a minute of your time, so here’s what you need to do.
- First, make sure to get your Paramount Plus subscription (1 month free).
- Then, turn to your Xbox for the rest of this procedure. Start from its home screen.
- Select ‘My Games & Apps‘ from your Xbox’s main screen.
- Now, select ‘Apps‘ using the left-placed menu and open the ‘Microsoft Store‘ app.
- You should now see a ‘Search‘ field within ‘Microsoft Store.’ Select it.
- Using the on-screen virtual keyboard, type in ‘Paramount Plus.’
- Then, select the app’s icon and enter its overview screen.
- Select ‘Install,’ and the app will download and install on your console.
- Finally, launch Paramount Plus. Log in following the on-screen prompts.
- Select any movie or TV show and start streaming. That’s it!
What Other Devices Does Paramount Plus Support?
We are sure you have more “smart” devices in your home, aside from your Xbox. With that said, here are the devices and platforms that support Paramount Plus.
- Smartphones & Tablets: Android, iPhones & iPads.
- Media Streaming Devices: Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku, TiVo, Android TV.
- Smart TVs: Vizio TVs, LG TVs, Samsung TVs, and other.
- Consoles: PlayStation.
- Other Devices: Xfinity, Chromecast.
Feel free to use the links we’ve provided above to learn the specific of installing Paramount Plus on individual devices and platforms. Helpful tips and tricks await as well.
How Do I Activate Paramount Plus on an Xbox?
As a way to sign in to Paramount Plus on Xbox consoles, you can activate your Paramount+ subscription instead of using your credentials. Once you see your activation code, you’ll need to enter that code using this page: http://www.paramountplus.com/xbox. Once you do so, click on ‘Activate,’ and you’ll get full access to the app on your console.
Can You Access Paramount+ on Xbox 360 Consoles?
At the moment, Paramount+ isn’t available for Xbox 360 consoles. Just like it usually happens, newly launched streaming apps tend to support only the latest devices first. That’s why Paramount+ is only available on Xbox Series X and Series S consoles, in addition to the previous Xbox generation (One X and One S).
In all honesty, it would be far-fetched to claim that Paramount+ will be available on Xbox 360. Even if this newly launched media streaming service turns out to be hugely powerful, its presence of Xbox 360 consoles isn’t likely to materialize.
Can You Watch Paramount+ in 4K & HDR on Xbox?
Yes, Paramount+ offers 4K HDR content across all of its supported devices. Considering that a wide range of Xbox consoles can stream 4K content from the Web, you will get to take full advantage of Paramount Plus. As you can imagine, you also need a 4K (HDR) TV for this purpose, as well as a fast-enough Internet connection.
You’ve reached the end of our guide on how to get and watch Paramount Plus on Xbox consoles. If you have any questions or doubts, know that you can always count on us. Just make sure to post your comment below. And lastly, thank you for reading!