Samsung has been doing an excellent job attracting newly released media streaming apps to its TV platform (Tizen). After Disney Plus and Discovery Plus, it’s time to add another app to this collection. With that said, we’re going to talk about how to get Paramount Plus on a Samsung TV, accessing a vault of highly entertaining on-demand content.
What Samsung TVs Are Compatible With Paramount Plus?
Paramount Plus is compatible with Samsung TVs made in 2017 and later. Therefore, an extensive range of TVs will get to run this media streaming service.
However, we don’t really know which version of Tizen (the platform that powers Samsung TVs) Paramount Plus requires. With that said, our strong recommendation is to update the software on your Samsung TV (to be on the safe side).
Is There a Way to Get Paramount Plus for Free on Samsung TVs?
At the moment, Paramount Plus comes with a very interesting offer. Until March 31, you can sign up for the streaming service and receive one whole month of access, completely free of charge. That’s right – Paramount Plus offers a one-month trial right now, which seems like a really generous offer.
To learn how to take advantage of this offer (while it lasts, of course), we’ve prepared a handy guide for you. So, here’s how to get Paramount+ for free.
How to Get Paramount Plus on a Samsung TV (8 Steps)
Considering that Paramount Plus comes as a native app for Samsung TVs, you can start using it in less than a minute. Here’s what exactly you need to do.
- First, go ahead and subscribe to Paramount Plus.
- Then, turn to your Samsung TV for the rest of this procedure.
- Make sure to start from your TV’s home screen (Smart Hub).
- Now, navigate to ‘Apps,’ found in the lower portion of the screen.
- Use the built-in search functionality to search for ‘Paramount Plus.’
- Select the app’s icon and open its overview. Then, select ‘Add to Home.’
- Return to the Smart Hub interface and launch the newly installed app.
- Log in following the prompts you’ll see on your screen. That’s it!
What Other Devices Are Compatible With Paramount Plus?
Paramount Plus comes as an app available for an extensive range of devices. With that said, we’ve already produced several guides on getting started with this new media streaming service, as you can see just below.
- Smartphones & Tablets: Android, iPhones & iPads.
- Media Streaming Devices: Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku, TiVo, Android TV.
- Smart TVs: Vizio TVs, LG TVs.
- Consoles: Xbox, PlayStation.
- Other Devices: Xfinity.
Can I Stream Paramount+ in 4K on a Samsung TV?
Yes, if you have a 4K Samsung TV, you will get to stream a selection of movies and TV shows found on Paramount Plus. At the moment, we are talking about around fifty titles that are available in 4K and HDR, with hopes to see a much larger selection of content in the future.
Can I Use Chromecast or AirPlay With Paramount+ on a Samsung Smart TV?
Yes, you can use Google’s Chromecast or Apple’s AirPlay to screen-cast Paramount Plus to your Samsung TV. However, that means you should install the app on your Android or iOS phone. Once you log in and start streaming a movie or TV show, you’ll get to cast your screen to your Samsung TV. Here’s more info on how to enable Chromecast on Paramount Plus.
You’ve reached the end of our guide on how to get Paramount Plus on a Samsung TV. If you have any questions or doubts, feel free to use the comments section below (and you can be sure that our team will respond). Lastly, thank you for reading!