Paramount Plus is already available on Amazon’s Fire OS-powered devices, bringing movies, sports content, original programming, and plenty more. Many of you probably wonder how to get Paramount Plus on Firestick and Fire TV devices, and we’re here to answer all your questions. So, here’s everything that you need to know right now.
What Fire TV Devices Are Compatible With Paramount Plus?
Paramount+ works on any Fire OS device that lets you access Amazon’s App Store. That means any Fire OS media streaming device made in the last couple of years should work just fine. That applies to devices such as Amazon’s Fire TV Stick (Lite, HD, and 4K), Fire TV Cube, and even Fire TV Edition TVs.
Is There a Way to Get Paramount+ for Free on a Firestick?
Yes, there is a special promotion active right now that lets you get Paramount+ for free. If you subscribe to this new streaming service before March 31, you will get a month-long trial. It comes without any restrictions, letting you access the entire streaming library free of charge.
Also, know that your payment details are needed when subscribing to Paramount Plus. Still, you won’t be charged before your one-month trial ends. And if you cancel on time (if you wish to do so, of course), you won’t be charged at all.
How to Get Paramount Plus on a Firestick (8 Steps)
It doesn’t come as a surprise to know that Paramount+ offers a native Fire OS app. Therefore, you’re only minutes away from accessing this streaming service. Here’s how that is done.
- First and foremost, sign up for Paramount Plus (1 month free).
- Now, turn to your Firestick or Fire TV device for the rest of this procedure.
- Using your streamer’s remote, navigate to your device’s home screen.
- Navigate to ‘Find‘ at the top of your Fire TV’s interface (in the main navigation bar).
- Use the on-screen virtual keyboard to search for ‘Paramount Plus.’
- Click on the app’s icon, and you will see its overview. Then, click on ‘Get.’
- Once the app downloads on your Firestick or Fire TV, go ahead and open it.
- Log in using your credentials and access Paramount Plus. That’s it!
You can also install Paramount+ remotely from Amazon’s website. Use the provided link to get to the Paramount+ app on Amazon, log in to your account, and get the app. It will then install remotely on any Fire TV devices associated with your Amazon account.
What Other Devices Does Paramount Plus Support?
Paramount Plus has already reached a wide range of devices and platforms. With that said, check below for the full list of supported devices.
- Smartphones & Tablets: Android, iPhones & iPads.
- Media Streaming Devices: Apple TV, Roku, TiVo, Android TV.
- Smart TVs: Vizio TVs, LG TVs, Samsung TVs.
- Consoles: Xbox, PlayStation.
- Other Devices: Xfinity, Chromecast.
You can use the links we’ve included above to read about installing Paramount Plus on all of its supported devices. You’ll also find helpful tips, so make sure to check those articles as well.
Has Paramount+ Replaced ‘CBS All Access?’ Should You Do Anything to Transition?
Yes, Paramount Plus has replaced CBS All Access – which is no longer available. That means the CBS All Access app no longer works on Fire OS devices. All of its content has transitioned to Paramount Plus, which offers a wide selection of new content as well.
You should also know that if you’ve been a subscriber to CBS All Access, your account will be automatically transferred to Paramount Plus. Therefore, feel free to use the credentials you’ve used to access CBS All Access when logging into Paramount Plus.
Can I Stream Paramount Plus in 4K & HDR on a Fire TV Stick?
Yes, Paramount Plus brings a selection of 4K and HDR content – available on 4K-capable devices. When it comes to Fire OS media streamers, make sure to use a device that can stream video in up to 4K, such as the Fire TV Stick 4K or Fire TV Cube.
That would be all on how to get Paramount Plus on a Firestick or Fire TV. If you have any questions for us, don’t hesitate to post a comment below. Lastly, thanks for reading!