ExpressVPN is the fastest as well as the best VPN on the market that money can buy today. That said, even though there’s no ExpressVPN lifetime subscription you can get, the provider still offers attractive plans that will surely catch your eye. For example, you can get ExpressVPN’s annual plan (+3 months FREE) and enjoy the VPN’s services without worrying about resubscribing every month, if that’s something that appeals to you.
There’s another important thing to keep in mind. While browsing online, you might encounter sites that say they can offer an ExpressVPN lifetime subscription, but this article is here to tell you that such a thing doesn’t exist. Here, you’ll also learn why ExpressVPN doesn’t offer lifetime subscriptions, as well as what kinds of plans you can get instead.
So, without further ado, let’s learn why ExpressVPN doesn’t offer a lifetime subscription.
Why ExpressVPN Doesn’t Offer a Lifetime Subscription?
ExpressVPN doesn’t offer lifetime subscriptions because it wouldn’t have continuous revenue streams if it did. Without those, the provider wouldn’t be able to keep up with new technologies and invest in growing and bettering its services.
There are other reasons why an ExpressVPN lifetime subscription doesn’t exist, including:
- No continuous revenue means it needs to make money from something else – VPNs that offer lifetime subscriptions must find other revenue streams. Some sell their users’ logs and IP addresses to third parties. To avoid doing all of that, ExpressVPN doesn’t provide a lifetime subscription.
- Lifetime subscriptions are unsustainable – If the provider wants to maintain existing lifetime subscriptions, it must get new subscribers every month. Otherwise, the provider will have to find other ways to cover the costs arising from each subscription, as explained above.
- Lifetime subscriptions don’t typically last forever – Lifetime subscriptions are unsustainable in the long run. Most providers either cancel lifetime subscriptions after a while or go bankrupt, which causes you to lose the services you already paid for.
- Low service quality – Without continuous revenue, VPN providers that offer lifetime subscriptions usually resort to cutting costs to stay afloat. That means you might experience a decrease in the quality of your VPN, like worse security, slower speeds, and bad customer support.
What Subscription Plan Does ExpressVPN Have?
Since there’s no ExpressVPN lifetime subscription you can get, the provider has 3 regular subscription plans. Each plan lasts for a certain amount of time and has a different price.
Let’s find out how much is ExpressVPN, as well as how much you can save.
|Price (Monthly)||Price (Total)||Savings||Money-Back Guarantees|
|1 Month||$12.95||$12.95||0%||30 Days|
|6 Months||$9.99||$59.95||23%||30 Days|
|12 + 3 Months||$6.67||$99.95||49%||30 Days|
- 1-Month plan – The 1-month plan requires you to pay upfront for the first month. You can also request a full refund within 30 days of your subscription. Thus, you can use this plan as an ExpressVPN free trial. This plan is good for those who need a VPN for a short period. However, it is the least affordable option in the long term since it doesn’t offer any discounts.
- 6-Month plan – If you get this plan, you must pay the full price ($59.95) up front. Then, you will pay that amount every six months and save 23% while you’re at it. This plan is also eligible for ExpressVPN’s 30-day refund policy. The only downside is that you won’t be able to pay monthly.
- 12 (+3)-Month plan – This is the most affordable of all ExpressVPN plans. Not only does it come with a 49% discount, but it also gives you 3 months free for the first cycle of your subscription. After that, you will pay $99.95 every 12 months. You can cancel your ExpressVPN subscription and get a refund within 30 days of subscribing.
If you like any of these plans and want to know how to get started, you can check out our guide on how to set up ExpressVPN to learn more.
You can’t get an ExpressVPN lifetime subscription due to a few different reasons, as explained in this article. However, you can choose from 3 subscription plans, all of which come with 30-day money-back guarantees.
Each plan offered by this highly capable VPN comes with excellent value. However, we recommend getting ExpressVPN’s annual plan, which comes with 3 months free added to your first billing cycle.
Are There Any Lifetime VPN Subscriptions Available?
Yes, there are lifetime VPN subscriptions available. Some providers, such as FastestVPN and VPN Unlimited, offer such subscriptions.
However, we advise against using those subscriptions because they’re unsustainable and won’t run forever. So, you’ll end up wasting your money.
Can You Trust Sites That Offer Cracked ExpressVPN Lifetime Subscriptions?
No, you can’t trust sites that offer a cracked ExpressVPN lifetime subscription. Those sites are dangerous and don’t offer real ExpressVPN services.
Is It Safe to Download ExpressVPN Lifetime Subscription Cracked APK Version Online?
No, it isn’t safe to download any ExpressVPN lifetime subscription cracked APKs you might find online. No such files exist. So, if an APK file says that it's ExpressVPN, it's probably malware that will infect your device once you download it.
That concludes our guide on ExpressVPN lifetime subscriptions. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to share them via the comments section below. Thanks for reading!