Pluto TV continues to grow and expand, adding more things for us to enjoy, and at the same time, it is also making sure that everyone can watch the content, no matter the device. So, let's see how we can install and run Pluto TV on Xbox.
Which Xbox Consoles Are Compatible With Pluto TV?
Pluto TV only works on Xbox One, but even that is super awesome, especially considering that the service is also available on PlayStation. As you may have noticed with many services, it's an either/or situation with the availability of apps in gaming consoles. Nonetheless, if you have an Xbox One, you're good to go to watch Pluto TV!
How to Get Pluto TV on Xbox?
If you're hoping to watch Pluto TV via your Xbox One, you're lucky because we have the exact instructions on how you can get to do this!
- First, turn on your Xbox and go to the home screen.
- While there, travel to My Games & Apps so you can check the apps you have and the ones you could get.
- Go to Apps from there, via the left-hand menu. Open the app marked as Microsoft Store.
- Use the Search field in the Microsoft Store and look for Pluto TV by using the virtual keyboard displayed on the screen.
- Find the Pluto TV app icon and select it.
- Choose Install from the overview screen and wait for the app to download and install on your device.
- Once the app is installed, you can launch Pluto TV and log into your account. Remember that Pluto TV is free, and enjoy all that it has to offer!
What Other Devices Does Pluto TV Support?
Pluto TV has an impressive list of supported platforms, which can only be good news for those who want to be able to enjoy the service on every device they may have at home. Whether we're talking about Android and iOS devices, smart TVs, or streaming devices, Pluto TV covers it all.
- Smartphones & Tablets: Android & iOS devices.
- Smart TVs: Samsung TVs, LG TVs, Vizio TVs, Hisense.
- Media Streaming Devices: Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Fire TV, Chromecast.
- Game Consoles: PlayStation.
- Other Devices: Xfinity, TiVo.
If you want to learn how to get and install the Pluto TV apps for each of these devices, click on the links above. If you want more details on the exact models supported by the service or the system requirements, you can check out our article here.