Pluto TV has been around for a few years and has grown its platform compatibility quite a bit so that you can access the service with pretty much any device. That being said, let’s see how you can get Pluto TV over on Firestick and Fire TV.
What Fire TV Devices Are Compatible With Pluto TV?
When it comes to Amazon Fire devices, the list is pretty long. When it comes to the Fire TV Stick, you can rely on the 4K/2018, Basic Edition/2017, Gen 1/2014, and Gen 2/2016.
When it comes to the Amazon FireTV Cube, you can use Gen 1/2018 and Gen 2/2019. The Fire TVs that work with Pluto TV are Gen 1, Gen 2, and Gen 3.
As you can see, that’s pretty much any Amazon Fire device you can have.
How to Install Pluto TV on Firestick & Fire TV?
If you want to set up Pluto TV on your Fire OS devices, we have you covered with all the steps you need to take:
- First, you have to turn on your Firestick or Fire TV device.
- Then, you have to use your remote control and go to the Home Screen.
- Next, you need to navigate to the “Find” area at the top of the UI.
- Use the keyboard to type in Pluto TV on the screen.
- Once you locate it, tap the Pluto TV icon and click “Get.”
- As soon as the app is downloaded to the Firestick or Fire TV, you can go ahead and launch the app.
- Next, you have to log in to Pluto TV and start watching any of the live TV channels or the on-demand content.
What Other Devices Does Pluto TV Work On?
As Pluto TV has expanded quite a bit over the years, we have loads of devices to enjoy the service on.
- Smartphones & Tablets: Android smartphones and tablets, iPhone & iPad.
- Smart TVs: Samsung TVs, LG TVs, Vizio TVs, Hisense.
- Media Streaming Devices: Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Chromecast.
- Game Consoles: PlayStation, Xbox.
- Other Devices: Xfinity, TiVo.
Tap on the links you can find above to get more tips on installing the Pluto TV tool. You can also get a comprehensive list of all the devices Pluto TV works on if you click here, and we’re sure you’ll find something to enjoy the service on.