Pluto TV isn't new on the block, and it has done a good job at expanding its collection of supported platforms over the years. Android is, of course, among the platforms that are part of the Pluto TV list, making it super easy for millions of people to reach Pluto TV on their Android phones and tablets. Let's talk about how you can get Pluto TV on your device.
Which Android Phones and Tablets Are Compatible With Pluto TV?
It's super easy to watch Pluto TV on your Android device, mainly because the tool requires that you run Android version 5.0 or later. Android Lollipop was released back in November 2014, so it's pretty much impossible not to have an Android device running at least this version right now. Unless you're using a really old Android phone (congrats if it's still running for you!), you're good to go to download Pluto TV.
How to Install Pluto TV on Android?
Getting Pluto TV on Android is super easy to do and only requires a few steps. Here's how you can do this:
- First, unlock your Android device and launch the Play Store app. Once the app loads, tap on the search bar at the very top.
- Look for "Pluto TV" and tap on the icon when it shows up on your results.
- Once open, tap the Install button, which will immediately download and install the app. Please keep in mind that if your download settings indicate that downloads can only take place over WiFi, and you're using Data, you'll have to change that or wait.
- As soon as the installation process is done, go ahead and launch Pluto TV. You can set up an account for free, so there's no subscription to worry about.
What Other Devices Does Pluto TV Work On?
Pluto TV has a wide range of compatible devices, whether we're talking about smartphones, tablets, computers, and so on. You can get the full list below:
- Smartphones & Tablets: iPhone & iPad.
- Smart TVs: Samsung TVs, LG TVs, Vizio TVs, Hisense.
- Media Streaming Devices: Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Fire TV, Chromecast.
- Game Consoles: PlayStation, Xbox.
- Other Devices: Xfinity, TiVo.
You can also find more details about the supported models by checking out our article here. Also, we suggest you visit the above-mentioned links to get instructions on how to install Pluto TV on all these devices.