Using CyberGhost VPN on your Android means enjoying VPN security on the go. The VPN will keep your Android device secured if you're gaming, streaming, or torrenting from a public Wi-Fi hotspot. So, check out our guide on how to download, install, and use CyberGhost VPN on Android.
To be eligible for CyberGhost VPN app installation, your device should run Android OS 5.0 (Lollipop) or higher versions and must have 30 MB free space.
1. First, tap here to visit the CyberGhost VPN subscription page.
2. Now, tap on the Get CyberGhost VPN button.
3. On the next page, provide the required information and complete your purchase.
[You'll receive a confirmation email now, containing your username and password.]
4. Once done, go to the Play Store and type 'CyberGhost VPN' in the search bar.
5. Next, tap on 'VPN by CyberGhost: Secure Wi-Fi' from the search results.
6. Now, hit the Install button and wait for some time to finish the installation.
7. You need to tap on the Open button now to launch the application.
9. Put your Username and Password now, then click the Login button to access the CyberGhost dashboard.
10. Now, hit the Power button on the control screen to set up a connection.
11. A confirmation message will pop up now; tap the OK button to continue.
12. Next, the ON/OFF button will turn yellow, and your status will be connected.
13. Alternatively, you can choose to connect to your preferred location by tapping the Best Location button and selecting a country from the drop-down list.
If you’re using CyberGhost’s Android-only subscription, make sure to use the same Gmail account that you’ve used to purchase the subscription for all future logins. Since CyberGhost VPN doesn’t allow you to share its subscription with different accounts, you must use the same one on all supported devices.
That’s all! Now you know how to download, install, and use CyberGhost VPN on Android. If you also want to install this VPN on other devices, check our complete CyberGhost VPN setup guide. And, for further queries, drop us a message through the below box.