The CyberGhost VPN add-on for Firefox comes with all the security features that you need to keep your web traffic safe from the prying eyes on the internet. Yes, this browser extension filters all your data flowing through Firefox, so whether you're streaming, torrenting, accessing a blocked website, or banking online, this VPN will keep your personal details unreadable to third parties. Hence, look below to learn how to download, install and use CyberGhost VPN on Firefox.
CyberGhost VPN offers a free extension for browsers, but that doesn't include some features like multiple protocol support, killswitch, etc., and allows you to access only 8 servers in 4 countries. That's why you should always go for the premium plan to explore all the VPN benefits and enjoy complete online security for every app present on your device.
1. First, click here to visit the CyberGhost VPN subscription page.
2. Next, click the Get CyberGhost VPN button.
3. Now, you have to choose a subscription plan and submit the required details to complete your purchase.
4. Once done, visit CyberGhost's official website and click on My Account from the top right corner.
5. When you can access your dashboard, find CyberGhost VPN for Firefox from the Download Hub.
6. Next, click on the GET THE ADD-ON button.
7. You'll be redirected to the Firefox Browser Add-Ons page now.
8. Click the Add to Firefox button right under "CyberGhost VPN Free Proxy by CyberGhostVPN".
9. Now, a confirmation notification will pop up; click Add.
10. Once the extension gets added, a notification will appear, confirming the status.
11. Check the box before "Allow this extension to run in Private Windows" to have VPN security even while browsing in incognito mode, and hit Okay.
12. Alternatively, you can only click the Okay button to continue.
13. Now, the CyberGhost icon will appear in the address bar; click on it.
14. The CyberGhost control screen will appear now; click the Power button to set up a connection.
15. You can view the full country list to choose your preferred location by clicking the drop-down icon right next to the present country name.
16. Once done, click the Power button to set up a connection.
17. Now, the power button will turn green, and you'll see CyberGhost is enabled on the control screen.
That's all! Now you know how to download, install and use CyberGhost VPN on Firefox. For better security, you should always download CyberGhost cookie cleaner on Firefox. And, if you want to use this VPN on other devices also, check our complete CyberGhost installation guide. Thanks for reading! Click the below button for further queries.