You'll be happy to know that Kodi offers quite a lot in terms of live TV streaming. However, there’s one addon that stands above the rest. And yes - we’re talking about 'Catch-Up TV & More.' Despite its generic name, a treasure trove of content can be found here. That makes us sure that you’ll want to install the 'Catch-Up TV & More' Kodi addon and give it a try.
As its name implies, this addon gives you access to live TV channels from across 18 countries. On top of that, you'll also get to watch recent episodes of individual TV shows, as soon as they air, on-demand. And if that isn't enough, 'Catch-Up TV & More' also brings a selection of individual websites, sourcing their free video content.
The majority of video sources of this addon play in up to 720p HD (some are available in 1080p as well). Therefore, there’s practically no reason to avoid this addon. So, here’s how you can try it out.
TechNadu doesn’t claim any responsibility for how our readers decide to utilize the following software. Please note that we don’t condone sharing pirated content and copyright infringement. TechNadu is not affiliated with the software mentioned in this article in no way.
Make sure to carefully read everything said in this disclaimer and ensure the proper use of the software.
IMPORTANT: Access More TV Channels & Protect Your Privacy Using a VPN!
When watching live TV via Kodi – you HAVE TO use a VPN! That’s the only way to secure your use of Kodi while getting extra content as well. Here’s what VPNs bring:
- Get Access to More TV Channels: Most addons for Kodi that bring live TV channels are available in a limited number of countries. The only way to bypass that geo-block is to change your IP address, done using a VPN. You will GET ACCESS to ANY Kodi addon out there, including its entire content library!
- Avoid the Risks of Using Illegal Addons: Most Kodi addons scrape their content from ILLEGAL sources, which might land you in a lot of trouble. Aside from PIRATED CONTENT, addons installed from the Web can contain MALWARE as well. To prevent others from exploiting your privacy, use a VPN (which hides everything you do in Kodi).
- Prevent Your ISP from Tracking You: If your Internet provider sees you using Kodi, it might THROTTLE your Web connection. And if you’re caught using ILLEGAL addons, you’ll receive a copyright infringement notice. Avoid both of those dangers by hiding your traffic via a VPN.
Not every VPN is good enough for Kodi. You need one that unblocks any Kodi addon and protects your digital privacy (by hiding your data). After testing more than 60 VPNs, our team recommends ExpressVPN – the best Kodi VPN available today!
Save Big Today: For a very limited time, TechNadu’s readers can SAVE 49% on ExpressVPN and get 3 EXTRA MONTHS added to their subscription. Act quickly!
How to Install 'Catch-Up TV & More' Kodi Addon
Finally, use these 10 steps to install 'Catch-Up TV & More' on Kodi:
1. Begin by opening Kodi. Wait a couple of moments until you see its home screen.
2. Using the application’s main menu (on the left side), select 'Add-ons.'
3. Then, hover over 'Download' on the left. On the right, select 'Video Add-ons.'
4. You’ll now see a long list of Kodi addons. Navigate to 'Catch-Up TV & More.'
5. Select the addon’s name to open its overview. Then, hit the 'Install' button.
6. You’ll be asked to confirm the installation of dependencies. Go with 'OK.'
7. 'Catch-Up TV & More' will now install. Wait for a notification in the top-right corner.
8. Return to Kodi’s home screen. Once again, feel free to select 'Add-ons.'
9. Navigate to 'Video Add-ons' using the application’s main menu.
10. Finally, click on 'Catch-Up TV & More' to open it. That’s it!
So, have you managed to install the 'Catch-Up TV & More' Kodi addon? What do you think about it? Let us know via the comments section below. And lastly, thanks for reading!