We’ve talked about ConTV in our article on the best free movie streaming sites. Still, ConTV also has a Kodi addon, providing you with hundreds of movies and shows. It even offers a 24/7 live stream where you can find classic films and television series. We're sure you'll find to learn more about the ConTV Kodi addon - so, here's all you need to know.
First and foremost, know that ConTV for Kodi serves as a gateway to its free content. So, if you have a VIP membership, you won't get to sign in. However, if you're after ConTV's free content (and we're talking about 500+ titles), you'll love what you'll find here.
The addon is quite simple in its design. Its home screen gives you access to individual content categories and genres, so you’re only a few clicks away from any title. And when it comes to its video quality, you’ll find a combination of 720p and 1080p here.
TechNadu doesn’t claim any responsibility for how our readers decide to utilize the following software. Please note that we don’t condone sharing pirated content and copyright infringement. TechNadu is not affiliated with the software mentioned in this article in no way.
Make sure to carefully read everything said in this disclaimer and ensure the proper use of the software.
IMPORTANT: Access More TV Shows & Protect Your Privacy Using a VPN!
When watching TV shows via Kodi – you HAVE TO use a VPN! That’s the only way to secure your use of Kodi while getting extra content as well. Here’s what VPNs bring:
- Get Access to More TV Shows: Most TV show Kodi addons are available in a limited number of countries. The only way to bypass that geo-block is to change your IP address – done using a VPN. You’ll GET ACCESS to ANY Kodi addon out there, including its entire content library!
- Avoid the Risks of Using Illegal Addons: Most Kodi addons scrape their content from ILLEGAL sources, which might land you in a lot of trouble. Aside from PIRATED CONTENT, addons installed from the Web can contain MALWARE as well. To prevent others from exploiting your privacy, use a VPN (which hides everything you do in Kodi).
- Prevent Your ISP from Tracking You: If your Internet provider sees you using Kodi, it might THROTTLE your Web connection. And if you’re caught using ILLEGAL addons, you’ll receive a copyright infringement notice. Avoid both of those dangers by hiding your traffic via a VPN.
Not every VPN is good enough for Kodi. You need one that unblocks any Kodi addon and protects your digital privacy (by hiding your data). After testing more than 60 VPNs, our team recommends ExpressVPN – the best Kodi VPN available today!
Save Big Today: For a very limited time, TechNadu’s readers can SAVE 49% on ExpressVPN and get 3 EXTRA MONTHS added to their subscription. Act quickly!
How to Install ConTV Addon on Kodi
Finally, here are the 10 steps to install ConTV on Kodi:
1. Launch Kodi and wait a few seconds until its home screen appears.
2. Select 'Add-ons' using the application’s main menu (on the left side).
3. Hover over 'Download' on the left, and then select 'Video Add-ons' on the right.
4. Now, pick 'ConTV' on the list of addons you see on your screen.
5. Once the addon’s overview screen appears, proceed to use the 'Install' button.
6. You’ll see if any dependencies are required. If they are, click on 'OK.'
7. Wait until ConTV installs on Kodi. You’ll see a notification once that happens.
8. Return all the way to Kodi's home screen. Once again, select 'Add-ons.'
9. Find ContTV using the 'Video Add-ons' item on the main menu.
10. Finally, launch ConTV by clicking on its icon. That’s it!
That would be all on how to install the ConTV Kodi addon. If you have any issues or questions, feel free to use the comments section found just below. And finally, thanks for reading!