When it comes to watching French TV channels online, there's a range of streaming services at your disposal. However, perhaps the most convenient one would be Kodi, especially if you're after watching France's national public TV channels. With that said, you'll want to know more about the France TV Kodi addon, which we'll introduce you to in this article.
As its name implies, the France TV addon is dedicated to France Télévisions, letting you access a whole range of TV channels (nine of them, to be more precise). There's an on-demand library as well, containing newscasts, TV shows, movies, and other types of programming. All of that comes free of charge and even without having to register for an account.
We also need to praise this addon's video quality. It looks like the majority of its on-demand content comes in 1080p, especially newer TV shows and movies. And when it comes to its live TV channels, you can count on a combination of 720p and 1080p. With that said, this truly is the best source of French-language content you'll want on the Internet, brought to you by Kodi.
TechNadu doesn’t claim any responsibility for how our readers decide to utilize the following software. Please note that we don’t condone sharing pirated content and copyright infringement. TechNadu is not affiliated with the software mentioned in this article in no way.
Make sure to carefully read everything said in this disclaimer and ensure the proper use of the software.
IMPORTANT: Access More TV Channels & Protect Your Privacy Using a VPN!
When watching live TV via Kodi – you HAVE TO use a VPN! That’s the only way to secure your use of Kodi while getting extra content as well. Here’s what VPNs bring:
- Get Access to More TV Channels: Most addons for Kodi that bring live TV channels are available in a limited number of countries. The only way to bypass that geo-block is to change your IP address, done using a VPN. You will GET ACCESS to ANY Kodi addon out there, including its entire content library!
- Avoid the Risks of Using Illegal Addons: Most Kodi addons scrape their content from ILLEGAL sources, which might land you in a lot of trouble. Aside from PIRATED CONTENT, addons installed from the Web can contain MALWARE as well. To prevent others from exploiting your privacy, use a VPN (which hides everything you do in Kodi).
- Prevent Your ISP from Tracking You: If your Internet provider sees you using Kodi, it might THROTTLE your Web connection. And if you’re caught using ILLEGAL addons, you’ll receive a copyright infringement notice. Avoid both of those dangers by hiding your traffic via a VPN.
Not every VPN is good enough for Kodi. You need one that unblocks any Kodi addon and protects your digital privacy (by hiding your data). After testing more than 60 VPNs, our team recommends ExpressVPN – the best Kodi VPN available today!
Save Big Today: For a very limited time, TechNadu’s readers can SAVE 49% on ExpressVPN and get 3 EXTRA MONTHS added to their subscription. Act quickly!
How to Install France TV Addon on Kodi
And now, here are the steps to install France TV on Kodi:
To access the France TV (france.TV) Kodi addon, you need to have a French IP address (the addon will check your location based on your IP). If you're currently abroad, you can unblock France TV on Kodi via ExpressVPN.
1. Open Kodi by double-clicking on its icon. Wait until you see its home screen.
2. Now, select 'Add-ons' using Kodi’s main menu (on the left side).
3. Hover over 'Download' on the left. On the right side, navigate to 'Video Add-ons.'
4. Find 'france.TV' and select the addon’s name to open its overview.
5. Use the 'Install' button that you’ll see in the bottom-right corner.
6. When asked to install dependencies, make sure to click on 'OK.'
7. After a few moments, a notification will say that you’ve installed 'france.TV.'
8. Return to Kodi's home screen. Then, pick 'Add-ons' once again.
9. Proceed to navigate to the 'Video add-ons' category using the main menu.
10. Lastly, launch the France TV Kodi addon. That’s it!
That would be all on how to install the France TV Kodi addon. If you have any questions for us, post them via the comments section below. And lastly, thanks for reading!