Disney Plus is a pretty awesome platform, but it requires a subscription, which means you have to pay for it. Sometimes, however, you may face some issues when trying to do that.
We could not complete your payment request using the credit card information you supplied. Please re-enter your credit card information or use another form of payment. If the problem persists, visit the Disney+ Help Center.
It looks like you can't pay for Disney Plus. The $6.99 per month or $69.99 per year were not processed due to various reasons. Let's see which they were.
What's Causing the 'We Could Not Complete Your Payment' Error?
Sadly, this is all on you. You probably typed in something wrong, or the card you first used is now no longer valid. You may also have typed in an invalid zip or postal code, the wrong security code, a non-US-issued card, or tried paying with a government-issued card instead of a banking card.
How Can I Fix the 'We Could Not Complete Your Payment' Error?
Fixing this problem is pretty straightforward, but you do need to know what went wrong before you do. Nonetheless, we advise you to check all the details anyway.
- First up, make sure you've typed in the card number correctly.
- Then, you want to make sure you've used the right zip or postal code for the payment card you're using.
- Verify the security code on the back of the card and if you've typed in the correct numbers.
- Check the expiration date on your card and that you've typed everything correctly.
- If you're subscribing to Disney Plus US, make sure you're using a US-based card. The same applies to other countries where Disney Plus is available.
- Lastly, make sure you've used your banking card and not another one, like a government-issued card that is not a form of payment.
If it's still not working for you, you can reach out to the Disney Plus customer support team. They're available 24/7 on chat, phone, or social media, so make sure to contact them if you need to.