Even though fuboTV started out as a sports-focused streaming service, this is now one of the best live TV streaming services in 2021. It comes with several subscription plans, extras, and add-ons that let you fine-tune your user experience (and expenses). There are so many of those, that you might find yourself overwhelmed – unless you have some help. So, let’s talk about fuboTV’s packages and prices, available in 2021.
4 fuboTV Packages and Prices
If you decide to subscribe to fuboTV, you will first need to select a base package. Right now, there are four base packages, bringing drastic differences on what’s on offer. With that said, here are the available fuboTV packages, their contents, and their prices.
Just below, you’ll find a detailed explanation of the features you can expect from all of the available fuboTV subscriptions. However, if you’d like to take a deeper look at fuboTV’s full channel list (for all of its subscription plans), make sure to use the provided link.
1. Starter Plan ($64.99/Month) – Top Channels for Sports & TV
If you’re on a budget, and if you’d like to keep your expenses under control, the ‘Starter’ plan is the most affordable way to become a fuboTV subscriber. Here’s precisely what you’ll get.
- 115 Live TV Channels: This group of channels focuses on all-around entertainment for your entire family. Some of the most popular TV channels offered in this plan are ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, BBC America, FOX News, USA Network, ESPN, NFL Network, BeIN Sports, National Geographic, Animal Planet, Discovery, and plenty more.
- Cloud DVR 250: This add-on is typically priced at $9.99/month – but it now comes included in the ‘Starter’ plan. Using ‘Cloud DVR,’ you can record up to 250 hours of content, which you can watch from anywhere, at any time.
- Family Share: Normally priced at $5.99/month, ‘Family Share’ gives you the ability to stream fuboTV on 3 devices simultaneously. You can use any of fuboTV’s supported platforms, including computers, smartphones, tablets, media streaming devices, gaming consoles, and plenty more.
2. Pro Plan ($69.99/Month) – Channels & Features Perfect for Families
There’s a slight difference between the ‘Pro’ and ‘Starter’ plans – but still big enough to justify spending $5 more on fuboTV per month. The ‘Pro’ plan is for families and those who need extra screens to watch fuboTV. Here are the details.
- 115 Live TV Channels: As you can see, the ‘Pro’ plan is exactly the same as the ‘Starter’ plan in this regard, bringing 115 live TV channels to your devices. Once again, this is a well-rounded selection of channels that bring the latest news, sports events, documentaries, cartoons, and plenty more.
- Cloud DVR 1000: With the previously mentioned ‘Starter’ plan, you get 250 hours of Cloud DVR storage. However, with the ‘Pro’ plan, you get 1,000 hours of DVR space. This add-on is typically priced at $16.99/month.
- Family Share + Unlimited Screens: By combining these two add-ons, fuboTV gives you up to 10 streams at home, and you also get up to 3 streams on-to-go. So, everyone can watch what they want, where they want. Normally, these two add-ons are priced at $15.98/month combined.
3. Elite Plan ($79.99/Month) – Premium Features + More Channels
If you want to take full advantage of fuboTV, know that its ‘Elite’ plan gives you all of the TV channels offered by this digital service. So, let’s see what exactly this package includes.
- 115 Live TV Channels: Like with the previously listed fuboTV packages, you get that same set of 115 channels. This combination of channels should meet your family’s needs, as it comes with channels for different interests and focuses.
- fubo Extra: This is a set of 47 ‘extra’ channels, normally priced at $7.99/month. Some of the most popular TV channels from this group are NBA TV, NHL Network, MLB Network, Stadium channels, PAC12, Nat Geo Wild, Discovery channels (Life, SCI & Family), GINX Sports, DIY Network, and more.
- Cloud DVR 1000: With up to 1,000 hours of DVR cloud storage space, you get a chance to record your favorite TV content and watch it on any screen, at any time.
- Family Share + Unlimited Screens: Just like the ‘Pro’ plan, the ‘Elite’ plan lets you take full advantage of fuboTV in terms of watching it on multiple devices. You get up to 10 streams at home and up to 3 streams on the go.
4. Latino Quarterly ($99/3 Months) – Best Spanish Language TV
Finally, we also have a fuboTV package that’s all about Spanish TV. It comes priced at $33.00/month, but keep in mind that you’ll be charged quarterly (so, $99.00 every three months). Let’s see what this fuboTV package brings.
- 32 Live TV Channels: Some of the most popular TV channels you’ll find here are TUDN (a range of channels), Zona Futbol, FOX Deportes, Galavision, Nat Geo Mundo, TyC Sports, Sony Cine, Discovery (en Espanol), Estrella TV, and more.
- Cloud DVR 250: You get up to 250 hours of space, so you can record your favorite TV content and then access it from any of fuboTV’s supported devices.
- Family Share: The ‘Latino Quartely’ plan comes with ‘Family Share’ built-in, which means that you can access fuboTV from 3 screens at the same time.
fuboTV Add-ons & Upgrades
To accommodate the needs of different types of users, fuboTV offers a range of add-ons. As you can see above, some of those are already included in fuboTV’s base packages. However, you always have the option to upgrade your experience, as explained below.
The following upgrades will help you expand your fuboTV’s cloud DVR space, so you’ll have more content to record. And also, you can upgrade fuboTV’s limit on using multiple devices simultaneously. Here are the details.
- Cloud DVR 250 ($9.99/month): With this add-on, you can increase your cloud storage to 250 hours of content. That means that you can record and save any type of TV content and then access that library from any screen, at any moment.
- Cloud DVR 1000 ($16.99/month): If you have a habit of recording a lot of TV content, or if you have a large family, this add-on will let you upgrade your cloud storage to 1,000 hours of content.
- Family Share ($5.99/month): Using this add-on, you can add more people to your fuboTV subscription, which means that three individuals will get to stream fuboTV at the same time.
- Unlimited Screens ($9.99/month): And lastly, fuboTV gives you an option to access it from up to ten devices at the same time – from your home network. This add-on also gives you two screens for on-the-go streaming.
Premium Channel Add-ons
This live TV streaming service also gives you access to premium channels, including a number of live TV channels and their on-demand libraries of movies and TV shows.
- SHOWTIME ($10.99/month): You get a total of nine Showtime channels (like Showtime, Showtime Showcase, Showtime Extreme, and more), all of which can be streamed live. And also, this add-on gives you access to Showtime’s on-demand library.
- STARZ ($8.99/month): If you like the content produced by STARZ, this add-on will give you access to access to seven live STARZ channels. A library of on-demand content is there as well.
- EPIX ($5.99/month): In case you like to watch EPIX, EPIX 2, and EPIX Hits, this add-on will let you do just that. It also includes select programming in 4K and EPIX’s library of thousands of on-demand movies and TV shows.
- AMC Premiere ($4.99/month): This is a bit different fuboTV add-on. You don’t get live channels, but you get full-season TV shows, extended episodes, bonus content, as well as plenty of on-demand movies.
- SHOWTIME + STARZ + EPIX: Lastly, when signing up for fuboTV, you also get the option to bundle premium channel add-ons. So, instead of paying $25.97 for SHOWTIME, STARZ, and EPIX, you can pay $19.99/month instead.
TV Channel Bundles
Lastly, know that fuboTV comes with more channels than what’s available in its base packages. So, depending on your interests, you can add more channels to your subscription. Here’s what to expect and how much you’ll need to pay.
- Sports Plus with NFL RedZone ($10.99/month): If you’re after watching sports live, this is the add-on your should pick. You get access to 26 channels, letting you watch NFL RedZone, NBA TV, NHL Network, Stadium channels, PAC12 channels, Tennis Channel, Fight Network, and plenty more.
- fubo Extra ($7.99/month): This add-on presents a combination of entertainment, sports, and documentary TV channels. Some of the notable TV channels on offer are DIY Network, BBC World News, NBA TV, NHL Network, Stadium, PAC12, Discovery channels, Nat Geo Wild, and more.
- International Sports Plus ($6.99/month): If you’re into soccer and international sports events, this add-on will meet your needs. You get a set of eight TV channels, including FOX Deportes, Zona Futbol, ESPN HS Deportes, FOX Soccer Plus, and more.
- Adventure Plus ($4.99/month): As its name implies, this add-on is for those who seek adventure and extreme sports. You get six TV channels in total, and these are Outdoor Channel, Sportsman Channel, World Fishing Network, Outside TV, MAV TV, and Insight TV.
- Latino Plus ($19.99/month): Looking for Spanish TV channels focused on sports, movies, TV shows, and documentaries? Like watching FOX Deportes, Tyc Sports, Sony Cine, FOX Life, or Nat Geo Mundo? Well, this add-on brings just that, with 16 TV channels in total.
- RAI Italia ($8.99/month): There’s a single TV channel offered in this add-on, and that would be RAI Italia, broadcasting some of the most thrilling football games out there, including Serie A and Coppa Italia matches.
- TV5MONDE ($9.99/month): This is a French TV channel focused on all-around entertainment. You’ll get to watch live sports (like Ligue 1 Conforama soccer), films, news, TV shows, and more – with English subtitles included.
- Portuguese Plus ($14.99/month): The focus of this add-on is on Portuguese and Spanish TV channels. There are five channels in this add-on: Golf TV Spanish, Benfica TV, RTP Acores, RTP 3, and RTP International.
- Entretenimiento Plus ($24.99/quarter): In case you pick the ‘Latino Quarterly’ plan, you can add extra TV channels such as Antena 3, BandaMax, De Pelicula, ForoTV, NTN24, RITMOSON, TeleHit, and TLNovelas – for $24.99 per quarter (as the ‘Latino Quarterly’ plan is paid every three months as well).
So, what do you think about the currently available fuboTV packages and prices? Do you plan to subscribe to fuboTV – and which plan will you pick? Let us know via the comments section below. And lastly, thank you for reading!