Unfortunately, this addon isn’t yet available for Kodi 19 ‘Matrix,’ which includes any subsequent releases as well. In case you didn’t hear, Kodi 19 ‘Matrix’ is incompatible with a large number of addons, which require to be updated to support the latest version of Kodi.
Until that happens, you can use this addon on Kodi 18.9 ‘Leia’ or older versions (without any issues whatsoever). We’ll make sure to let you know if an update comes out, changing the current situation.
Even if you take just a quick look at Kodi’s official repository, you’ll see that there’s no shortage of live sports addons. Previously, we wrote about ESPN 3, NBC Sports Live Extra, and Fox Sports GO. However, if you’re after boxing-focused Kodi addons, your first choice should be DAZN. With that said, let’s talk about the DAZN Kodi addon.
DAZN is an affordable subscription service focused primarily on boxing, bringing you live fights and on-demand boxing shows, classic fights, documentaries, and more. It’s available across the world, and it’s also available on Kodi (via an unofficial addon). You can use DAZN on Kodi to access all of its content, which means that an active DAZN subscription is required.
In terms of the expected video quality, Kodi relies on DAZN itself. That means you’ll find a combination of 720p and 1080p, which should make DAZN crisp and clear even on TVs. Sadly, 4K is not yet an option for Kodi, which will hopefully change in the future.
TechNadu doesn’t claim any responsibility for how our readers decide to utilize the following software. Please note that we don’t condone sharing pirated content and copyright infringement. TechNadu is not affiliated with the software mentioned in this article in no way.
Make sure to carefully read everything said in this disclaimer and ensure the proper use of the software.
Warning: Why you should ALWAYS USE a VPN with Kodi?
Here are the reasons that you should consider looking at it without SKIPPING.
- Using ILLEGAL Kodi Addons are Dangerous without a VPN: Most of the Kodi users are installing the ILLEGAL Kodi addons on their system to access all the latest movies, TV shows, sports, music, and much more for FREE, than a legal Kodi addon where it has the least content in it. But do you know what? The video content on illegal addons is scraped and copyrighted material. If you are accessing them on Kodi, then your activities will be monitored by your ISP by tracking your IP and gives all the information to the government or companies if they request for it. This will land you in trouble. To stay away from this, you will have to connect to a VPN where it hides your identity by rotating your IP address while streaming Kodi content. This is how you will be safe from the prying eyes.
- Bypass Geo-Restriction: As you probably know, some official addons like BBC iPlayer, NBC Sports, Hulu, IceFilms have geo-location restrictions. This also applies to other addons like Acestream which fetches the data from torrents. To unblock these restrictions, you will have to DEFINITELY use a VPN no matter what.
The above are the 2 reasons that forcing us to recommend a VPN to the Kodi users for safer streaming. In fact, after testing several VPNs for Kodi, we finally came up with a one non-stop solution and that is ExpressVPN, the top-rated Kodi VPN so far.
Limited Time Offer: For our TechNadu readers, there is a 49% OFF on ExpressVPN which includes 3 FREE Months in it.
So, here are the 10 steps to install DAZN on Kodi in 2021:
1. Launch Kodi on your device by clicking on its icon. Its home screen will greet you.
2. Now, using Kodi’s main menu (located on the left), select ‘Add-ons.’
3. Use your cursor to hover over ‘Download‘ and pick ‘Video Add-ons.’
4. You now need to find ‘DAZN‘ among the listed addons. Select its name.
5. Right now, you should see DAZN’s overview. Use the ‘Install‘ button on the right.
6. Once your see the list of required dependencies, feel free to select ‘OK.’
7. After a few seconds, the DAZN Kodi addon will be installed.
8. Now, return to Kodi’s start screen, and once again, pick ‘Add-ons.’
9. Navigate to ‘Video Add-ons,’ where you should see DAZN’s icon.
10. Launch the addon, log in when asked, and enjoy streaming DAZN. That’s it!
Don’t forget that Kodi offers more than just sports-focused addons. For example, you’ll find a whole treasure trove of Kodi addons for movies, TV shows, documentaries, and even live TV, anime, music, and cartoons.
To dive much deeper into what Kodi offers, visit our central guide to the best working Kodi addons. More than 60 recommendations await there, all of which are 100% legal and safe to use.
That would be all on how to install the DAZN Kodi addon. If you’re facing any technical issues or if you have any questions on your mind, make sure to share your thoughts via the comments section below. And finally, thanks for reading!