This add-on isn’t yet compatible with Kodi 19 ‘Matrix’ and its subsequent releases (of which, Kodi 19.4 is the latest one). Keep in mind that Kodi 19 is incompatible with many add-ons, which require to be updated to support the latest version of the application.
Since this particular add-on still works on Kodi 18.9 ‘Leia’ (and older releases), you can use that version of Kodi to install and run it. Once an update becomes available, we’ll make sure to let you know.
Even if you take just a quick look at Kodi’s official repository, you’ll see that there’s no shortage of live sports addons. Previously, we wrote about ESPN 3, NBC Sports Live Extra, and Fox Sports GO. However, if you’re after boxing-focused Kodi addons, you'll want to know about the DAZN Kodi addon - which we'll explain how to install.
DAZN is an affordable subscription service focused primarily on boxing, bringing you live fights and on-demand boxing shows, classic fights, documentaries, and more. It's available across the world, and it's also available on Kodi (via an unofficial addon). You can use DAZN on Kodi to access all of its content, which means that an active DAZN subscription is required.
In terms of the expected video quality, Kodi relies on DAZN itself. That means you’ll find a combination of 720p and 1080p, which should make DAZN crisp and clear even on TVs. Sadly, 4K is not yet an option for Kodi, which will hopefully change in the future.
TechNadu doesn’t claim any responsibility for how our readers decide to utilize the following software. Please note that we don’t condone sharing pirated content and copyright infringement. TechNadu is not affiliated with the software mentioned in this article in no way.
Make sure to carefully read everything said in this disclaimer and ensure the proper use of the software.
IMPORTANT: Access More Live Sports & Protect Your Privacy Using a VPN!
When watching live sports via Kodi – you HAVE TO use a VPN! That’s the only way to secure your use of Kodi while getting extra content as well. Here’s what VPNs bring:
- Get Access to More Live Sports: Most Kodi addons that let you watch sports games and events live are available in a limited number of countries. The only way to bypass that geo-block is to change your IP address – done using a VPN. You’ll GET ACCESS to ANY Kodi addon out there, including its entire content library!
- Avoid the Risks of Using Illegal Addons: Most Kodi addons scrape their content from ILLEGAL sources, which might land you in a lot of trouble. Aside from PIRATED CONTENT, addons installed from the Web can contain MALWARE as well. To prevent others from exploiting your privacy, use a VPN (which hides everything you do in Kodi).
- Prevent Your ISP from Tracking You: If your Internet provider sees you using Kodi, it might THROTTLE your Web connection. And if you’re caught using ILLEGAL addons, you’ll receive a copyright infringement notice. Avoid both of those dangers by hiding your traffic via a VPN.
Not every VPN is good enough for Kodi. You need one that unblocks any Kodi addon and protects your digital privacy (by hiding your data). After testing more than 60 VPNs, our team recommends ExpressVPN – the best Kodi VPN available today!
Save Big Today: For a very limited time, TechNadu’s readers can SAVE 49% on ExpressVPN and get 3 EXTRA MONTHS added to their subscription. Act quickly!
How To Install DAZN Addon on Kodi
Ready to get started? Here's how to install the DAZN Kodi addon:
1. Launch Kodi on your device by clicking on its icon. Its home screen will greet you.
2. Now, using Kodi’s main menu (located on the left), select 'Add-ons.'
3. Use your cursor to hover over 'Download' and pick 'Video Add-ons.'
4. You now need to find 'DAZN' among the listed addons. Select its name.
5. Right now, you should see DAZN's overview. Use the 'Install' button on the right.
6. Once your see the list of required dependencies, feel free to select 'OK.'
7. After a few seconds, the DAZN Kodi addon will be installed.
8. Now, return to Kodi’s start screen, and once again, pick 'Add-ons.'
9. Navigate to 'Video Add-ons,' where you should see DAZN’s icon.
10. Launch the addon, log in when asked, and enjoy streaming DAZN. That’s it!
That would be all on how to install the DAZN Kodi addon. If you're facing any issues or have any questions on your mind, make sure to share your thoughts via the comments section below. And finally, thanks for reading!