Unfortunately, this addon isn’t yet available for Kodi 19 ‘Matrix,’ which includes any subsequent releases as well. In case you didn’t hear, Kodi 19 ‘Matrix’ is incompatible with a large number of addons, which require to be updated to support the latest version of Kodi.
Until that happens, you can use this addon on Kodi 18.9 ‘Leia’ or older versions (without any issues whatsoever). We’ll make sure to let you know if an update comes out, changing the current situation.
Even though Fox Sports GO isn’t as popular as it used to be, it still provides access to some of the essential TV shows for every sports fan out there. Of course, one of the benefits of this streaming platform is its availability on Kodi. With that said, here’s what you need to know about the Fox Sports GO Kodi addon, including how to install it and more.
First and foremost, know that Fox Sports GO on Kodi replicates the majority of what’s found on its website. So, it gives you access to live sports streaming and on-demand sports content. At any moment, you have complete control of sports streaming, as you can pause, fast-forward, or rewind any stream.
On top of that, Fox Sports GO brings you HD content. So, if you have installed Kodi on your smart TV or any other large-screen device, you’ll get to stream sports matches in up to 1080p. Of course, that applies to on-demand content as well.
TechNadu doesn’t claim any responsibility for how our readers decide to utilize the following software. Please note that we don’t condone sharing pirated content and copyright infringement. TechNadu is not affiliated with the software mentioned in this article in no way.
Make sure to carefully read everything said in this disclaimer and ensure the proper use of the software.
Warning: Why you should ALWAYS USE a VPN with Kodi?
Here are the reasons that you should consider looking at it without SKIPPING.
- Using ILLEGAL Kodi Addons are Dangerous without a VPN: Most of the Kodi users are installing the ILLEGAL Kodi addons on their system to access all the latest movies, TV shows, sports, music, and much more for FREE, than a legal Kodi addon where it has the least content in it. But do you know what? The video content on illegal addons is scraped and copyrighted material. If you are accessing them on Kodi, then your activities will be monitored by your ISP by tracking your IP and gives all the information to the government or companies if they request for it. This will land you in trouble. To stay away from this, you will have to connect to a VPN where it hides your identity by rotating your IP address while streaming Kodi content. This is how you will be safe from the prying eyes.
- Bypass Geo-Restriction: As you probably know, some official addons like BBC iPlayer, NBC Sports, Hulu, IceFilms have geo-location restrictions. This also applies to other addons like Acestream which fetches the data from torrents. To unblock these restrictions, you will have to DEFINITELY use a VPN no matter what.
The above are the 2 reasons that forcing us to recommend a VPN to the Kodi users for safer streaming. In fact, after testing several VPNs for Kodi, we finally came up with a one non-stop solution and that is ExpressVPN, the top-rated Kodi VPN so far.
Limited Time Offer: For our TechNadu readers, there is a 49% OFF on ExpressVPN which includes 3 FREE Months in it.
Steps to Install Fox Sports GO on Kodi
Finally, go through these 9 steps to install Fox Sports GO on Kodi in 2021.
- Open Kodi on your device and click on ‘Add-ons‘ from the application’s home screen.
- Go to the open box icon in the top left corner of Kodi’s interface.
- Click on ‘Install from Repository‘ from the list you’ll see on your screen.
- Go to ‘Kodi Add-on Repository‘ and select ‘Video Add-ons.’
- Select ‘Fox Sports GO‘ from the list of official Kodi add-ons.
- Click on the ‘Install‘ button in the bottom right of the screen.
- Wait for a notification letting you know that ‘Fox Sports GO’ is installed on Kodi.
- To access the addon, return to the Kodi home screen and select the ‘Add-ons‘ menu item.
Congratulations! You’ve installed Fox Sports GO On your Kodi. However, there’s one thing to keep in mind. The first time when you’ll launch the addon, you will be given an activation code to enter at foxsportsgo.com/activate.
What to Expect from Fox Sports GO on Kodi?
Once you sign in with a US-based cable provider, you can access the full run of Fox Sports GO from anywhere you install Kodi. With that said, let’s go through the main content categories that are on offer.
- Live Now: All the matches that are LIVE and running will be linked under this category. The links get updated every other minute and are very stable when we reviewed them.
- Featured: You’ll find a whole series of “special games” here, offered a scrollable list. All these special games are featured based on their popularity and we found some really good collections here.
- Upcoming: These are the promos and trailers of the upcoming matches. Even this category gets consistent updates.
Plenty more Kodi add-ons await – and you can be sure that TechNadu will guide you through only the best ones. With that said, don’t forget to check the best live sports Kodi addons, giving you access to pretty much any game available.
And to check other categories of addons, we offer you our central guide to the best working Kodi addons, with more than 60 hand-picked recommendations.
That would be all on how to install the Fox Sports GO Kodi addon. In case there are any questions, share them with us via the comments section below. Thanks for reading!