Fox Sports Go Kodi Addon is a popular kid among the sports fans. It is one of the biggest sports channels in America, along with NBC Sports and ESPN. It covers a wide range of sports from soccer to football to baseball to basketball and everything you can think of. It also provides live streaming service for all kind of tournaments and games. Due to its wide range of capabilities, we consider it as one of the top alternatives to the Exodus addon.
In the installation guide below, we bring you step-by-step instructions on how to install Fox Sports Go addon. In this guide, we’ll also introduce some of the major categories of Fox Sports Go. Let’s get started.
Before we proceed further, we have a word of caution for you. Our strong advice is to make sure you’re using Kodi safely and legally. With this said, we want you to read our In this article, we are talking about Kodi and this application’s official and unofficial addons – all of which are based on open-source code. Addons for Kodi can come from the official source (you can install them via Kodi itself), or they can be hosted by third-party sources (such as GitHub, for example). In addition, Kodi and its addons are publicly available and free of charge.
TechNadu doesn’t claim any responsibility for how our readers decide to utilize the following software. Please note that we don’t condone sharing pirated content and copyright infringement. TechNadu is not affiliated with the software mentioned in this article in no way.
Make sure to carefully read everything said in this disclaimer and ensure the proper use of the software.
disclaimer as well as the following warning message.
WARNING: When Using Kodi, Make Sure to Always Use a VPN!
Without a VPN, you will be facing many obstacles when using Kodi. Aside from encountering blocked content, you’re also putting your privacy at risk. With this said, here’s why you MUST use a VPN while using Kodi:
- Kodi Imposes Geo-Restrictions: Numerous Kodi addons are restricted to certain countries only. By checking your IP address, these addons can block access to their content, which means that you’re missing out on a vast media library. A VPN resolves this problem by giving you a virtual IP address associated with a different country. For this purpose, we recommend getting a US IP or a UK IP address – as the majority of Kodi addons are restricted to these two countries.
- Your ISP is Watching Your Every Move: Without a VPN, your ISP collects all your Web data. This includes your Web search history, any websites you visit, and any media streaming services you use. Kodi is a media streaming application, which means that many of you will face ISP-imposed throttling, as a result. By hiding your Web traffic via a VPN service, you can make sure that your ISP doesn’t know what you’re doing online – and enjoy the full speed of your Web connection.
- You’re Putting Your Device’s Safety at Risk: Be very careful about which Kodi addons you install. Third-party sources can often lead to malware and cryptocurrency trojans, exploiting your private data and your device’s resources. With this said, know that VPNs reduce the risk of you getting infected with malware by implementing website blacklists. They don’t completely stop malware, but they can block access to malicious websites by using often-updated lists of dangerous websites (supplied by antivirus vendors). This is especially handy in the world of unofficial Kodi addons.
Once again, be very careful while using Kodi – and think about your privacy and digital security. A reliable VPN helps you secure and improve your Web connection, unblocks everything that Kodi offers, and takes care of your privacy. And per our extensive hands-on tests, we highly recommend you use ExpressVPN – the best VPN for Kodi at the moment.
LIMITED TIME OFFER: For our readers, we’ve prepared an exceptional deal. You can now save 49% on ExpressVPN – and get three additional months for free!
All You Need To Know About Fox Sports Go Kodi Addon in 2019
Fox Sports Go Kodi Addon is a trusted name and offers a variety of services. Before we get to the installation guide, you must know that FOX Sports Go addon is only available in the USA, and to use it on international lands, one would need an American VPN server. Also, you will require a subscription of a US-based cable provider to access its content. Let’s get on with its installation procedure.
Since FOX Sports Go Kodi Addon is available in the Kodi’s official repository, it has a super easy path to the installation. Firstly, we need to go to the addon browser and select Kodi’s official repository. Then, locate the Fox Sports GO and install it. After the installation, you will be required to visit its website and activate your account.
Does this sound like too much work? Don’t worry. We have the entire procedure divided into steps by step instructions. Let’s go through them.
9 Steps to Install Fox Sports Go Addon on Kodi
Let’s get on with our step-by-step instructions on how to install Fox Sports Go Kodi addon which we’ve grouped with the screenshots. This would make your installation easier. Let’s begin;
- Open the Kodi app on your device and click on ‘Addons’ from the home screen.
- Go to the Package Icon in the top left corner of the screen.
- Click on ‘Install from Repository’ from the list.
- Now go to Kodi Add-on Repository and select Video Add-ons.
- Select Fox Sports Go from the list of official add-ons.
- Click on the Install button on the bottom right of the screen.
- Wait for a notification saying Fox Sports Go Addon Enabled.
- To access the addon, return to the Kodi home screen and select the ‘Addons’ tab.
Congratulations Fox Sports Go Kodi Addon is now successfully installed!
- Note: First time when you’ll launch Fox Sports Go addon, you will be given an activation code to enter at foxsportsgo.com/activate.
What to Expect from Fox Sports Go Kodi Addon?
This addon offers sports channel and streaming services through many networks. Once you sign in with a US-based cable provider, you can access the full run of Fox Sports Go from anywhere you install Kodi. Let’s go through the mainstreaming categories that are available on Fox Sports Go Kodi addon.
- Fifa World Cup 2018: All the live matches of Fifa World Cup 2018 are listed here. Currently, this category is what is trending on this addon. This is the very reason why users are downloading it.
- Live Now: All the matches that are LIVE and running will be linked under this category. The links get updated every other minute and are very stable when we reviewed them.
- Featured: These are the special games, like the world cup final of 2014. All these special games are featured based on their popularity and we found some really good collection here.
- Upcoming: These are the promos and trailers of the upcoming matches. Even this category gets consistent updates.
Fox Sports GO Kodi is undoubtedly a great way to stream sports in 2019, and since it is available on the official repository, you should add it without the second thought.
We sincerely hope that you enjoy this addon. In case you are facing any error while installing it, let us know by dropping a comment. We’ll try our best to assist you as timely as possible.