This add-on isn’t yet compatible with Kodi 19 ‘Matrix’ and its subsequent releases (of which, Kodi 19.4 is the latest one). Keep in mind that Kodi 19 is incompatible with many add-ons, which require to be updated to support the latest version of the application.
Since this particular add-on still works on Kodi 18.9 ‘Leia’ (and older releases), you can use that version of Kodi to install and run it. Once an update becomes available, we’ll make sure to let you know.
When it comes to sports-focused Kodi addons, you won’t find a better option than ESPN 3 (other interesting picks would be Fox Sports Go and NBC Sports Live Extra). That especially goes for those who have a premium ESPN subscription, helping you unlock this addon’s content and watch both full games and on-demand content. So, if you've been wondering how to install the ESPN 3 Kodi addon, know that you've come to the right place!
As noted just above, you'll need a premium ESPN subscription to unblock everything that ESPN 3 brings to Kodi. However, there's some free content as well, letting you check how the addon works. And trust us when we say that you'll find plenty here – everything from live streams, on-demand TV shows, game replays, ESPN originals, and more.
In terms of the expected video quality, the ESPN 3 Kodi addon tends to combine 720p and 1080p. Know that Kodi still can’t live-stream in 4K, so none of its addons bring that capability. Still, we’re more than sure that ESPN 3 will meet your expectations both in terms of its content and video quality.
TechNadu doesn’t claim any responsibility for how our readers decide to utilize the following software. Please note that we don’t condone sharing pirated content and copyright infringement. TechNadu is not affiliated with the software mentioned in this article in no way.
Make sure to carefully read everything said in this disclaimer and ensure the proper use of the software.
IMPORTANT: Access More Live Sports & Protect Your Privacy Using a VPN!
When watching live sports via Kodi – you HAVE TO use a VPN! That’s the only way to secure your use of Kodi while getting extra content as well. Here’s what VPNs bring:
- Get Access to More Live Sports: Most Kodi addons that let you watch sports games and events live are available in a limited number of countries. The only way to bypass that geo-block is to change your IP address – done using a VPN. You’ll GET ACCESS to ANY Kodi addon out there, including its entire content library!
- Avoid the Risks of Using Illegal Addons: Most Kodi addons scrape their content from ILLEGAL sources, which might land you in a lot of trouble. Aside from PIRATED CONTENT, addons installed from the Web can contain MALWARE as well. To prevent others from exploiting your privacy, use a VPN (which hides everything you do in Kodi).
- Prevent Your ISP from Tracking You: If your Internet provider sees you using Kodi, it might THROTTLE your Web connection. And if you’re caught using ILLEGAL addons, you’ll receive a copyright infringement notice. Avoid both of those dangers by hiding your traffic via a VPN.
Not every VPN is good enough for Kodi. You need one that unblocks any Kodi addon and protects your digital privacy (by hiding your data). After testing more than 60 VPNs, our team recommends ExpressVPN – the best Kodi VPN available today!
Save Big Today: For a very limited time, TechNadu’s readers can SAVE 49% on ExpressVPN and get 3 EXTRA MONTHS added to their subscription. Act quickly!
How To Install ESPN 3 Addon on Kodi
Finally, here are the 10 steps to install ESPN 3 on Kodi:
1. Launch Kodi by double-clicking on its icon. Wait until you see its home screen.
2. Now, select 'Add-ons' using the application’s main menu (on the left).
3. Hover over 'Download' on the right. On the left side, pick 'Video Add-ons.'
4. Navigate to 'ESPN 3' and select the addon's name to open its overview.
5. To begin installing ESPN 3, press the 'Install' button (on the right).
6. You’ll now see a list of the required dependencies. Feel free to select 'OK.'
7. After a couple of moments, a notification will appear (once ESPN 3 installs).
8. At this moment, feel free to return to Kodi’s start screen.
9. Once again, pick 'Add-ons' followed by 'Video Add-ons.'
10. Launch ESPN 3 and authenticate your subscription. That's it!
That would be all on how to install the ESPN 3 Kodi addon. In case there are any doubts or technical issues, feel free to post your comment just below. And lastly, thanks for reading!