Many of us enjoy watching sports on TV and Web-based streaming media. However, your local (or even national) TV channels might not be able to cater to your needs. In addition, we’ve seen some high-budget sports events whose broadcast was locked to certain online platforms. This is why having an alternative always seems like a good idea. Speaking of software-based streaming services, Kodi stands out from the rest. Not only is it regularly updated with new features and fixes – Kodi is easy to use as well. Can you imagine having access to thousands of sports channels? With Kodi, that’s entirely possible. You’re about to see this yourself since we’ll be talking about boxing Kodi addons.
Even though Kodi has a rich library of streamable movies and also brings thousands of free-of-charge Live TV channels, its functionality doesn’t stop there. Numerous Kodi addons are proudly showcasing their sports-related content as well. However, you need to know where to look. Furthermore, not every addon works at all times, making articles like this one highly useful. Continue reading not only to learn how to install boxing Kodi addons but how to use them as well. We’ll take a look at the most up-to-date and fully working addons. Trust us; we tested them ourselves.
Disclaimer: We will be discussing software developed for Kodi – which is based on open-source code. However, the following software comes from unofficial third-parties. In addition, it is publicly available and free of charge. TechNadu doesn’t claim any responsibility for how our readers decide to utilize the following software. Please note that we don’t condone sharing pirated content and copyright infringement. TechNadu is not affiliated with the software mentioned in this article in no way. Make sure to carefully read the above-said disclaimer and ensure the proper use of the software.
WARNING: Before You Continue…
TechNadu recommends connecting to the Web using a VPN application. The majority of Internet Service Providers (ISPs) are able of tracking your Web browsing habits and collecting information. This kind of personal data can be forwarded to government agencies or sold to marketing companies. One of the consequences of these actions can be copyright infringement notices that some users of Kodi reported receiving. The only way to stop this from happening is to use a VPN.
- VPN applications encrypt your Internet connection. As such, your personal data stays hidden and inaccessible by your Internet Service Provider.
- VPNs unlock restricted content. Using this kind of application, your computer will receive a new IP address that points to an entirely different physical location. This is how you can watch region-restricted movies and TV shows.
- VPNs can improve your Internet connectivity. A reliable VPN application can de-block throttled connections and achieve better overall performance.
Based on our experience, TechNadu would like to recommend IPVanish. This has been our VPN of choice for a long time, making us happy with its features and performance. IPVanish is capable of keeping your connection highly secure. It can also be used to watch region-restricted movies and TV shows. Finally, this application doesn’t affect Internet connection speeds. On top of that, it’s very affordable. This application can be your biggest ally when enjoying in content brought by boxing Kodi addons.
Sign up for IPVanish and try it out for yourself.
Best Boxing Kodi Addons: Our Recommendations
This is what you’ve been waiting for. We are proud to present our list of the very best and fully working boxing Kodi addons. Every addon on this list has been thoroughly tested, and the following installation instructions are up-to-date. What this means is that you can download and try out our suggestion right away.
There is a reason why Bennu is at the top of this list. This addon doesn’t only bring a lot of different content but is also highly functional. Continue reading to learn more.
Upon launching Bennu, you will see plenty of options. However, they are not as intuitive as with other addons. You will see entries like Movies, TV Shows, Bennu Kids, and Bennu Live. However, you will also see other options, like Archangel, Cerus, Crusader88, Horus Sports Vod, and Taurus. These might sound confusing, but this is where you will find a hidden treasure, so to speak.
The previously mentioned options are channels maintained by separate groups of admins. Some of them bring the latest Hollywood movies, while others specialize in international live TV channels. Since we are talking about boxing in this article, you’ll find this category by going to Horus Sports Vod > Boxing Replays. Inside you’ll find streamable HD content that is often updated.
Follow this guide on how to install Bennu:
- While on Kodi’s Home Screen, go to the System menu (find the Gear Icon – top-left corner).
- Navigate to File Manager > Add Source (double-click).
- Click on <None> and enter the following URL: http://mediarepos.net/kodistuff. Give it a name and hit OK.
- Go back to Kodi’s Home Screen and click on the Add-ons Section from the left-placed menu.
- Find the Open Box icon and click on it (top-left corner).
- Inside, click on ‘Install from ZIP file.’ This will open a new window. Find your new repository. Inside the repository, you will find a ZIP file named ‘RepoColossus.’ Click on it to install it.
- Go back one step until you see an option that says ‘Install from Repository.’ Click on it.
- Now find the Colossus Repository and inside you’ll find the Video Add-ons folder.
- You should see a list of available addons. One of them will be Bennu. Open it, and then use the Install button.
- Your newly installed addon will be placed in the Add-on Section after the installation is done.
This was once an incredibly popular addon that was re-released a couple of months ago. Since then, BoB Unleashed is regularly updated with new content and doesn’t contain non-working links.
The main screen of this addon is somewhat similar to Bennu’s. You will see a list of self-explanatory options, as well as a large listing of content sources. In many cases, these sources of content are specialized. This means that some bring movies, while others bring TV shows, children-friendly content, as well as live-streams of sports events.
We believe that BoB Unleashed is one of the best boxing Kodi addons since it unifies numerous boxing-related sources of content. Here’s how to find that:
- Open BoB Unleashed and go to Bob Sports > Boxing. Inside you’ll find thirteen different categories of content – everything from Live Events and Replays, up to Fights of The Year. It’s easy to see what this amount of content is unparalleled among boxing Kodi addons.
This addon has pretty much anything you need. There are live matches, replays, YouTube channels, and documentaries. A lot of that content is presented in High Definition format.
Try out BoB Unleashed for yourself and check out its content. You won’t regret it.
When writing about sports addons, Sports Devil finds its way to our lists quite often. This is because it offers a broad range of content that covers almost any popular sport.
On its front page, this add-on offers options for Live Sports, Sports TV, Live TV, Highlights, Blogs, and Favorites. Even though this menu is a bit complicated and could benefit from reorganization, it’s still very useful. What we would like to see is a category that displays content by different sports. This would certainly make the navigation much simpler and effective. This way, you will have to search a bit to see what Sports Devil has to offer.
Nonetheless, this addon will meet your needs. This especially goes for those of you who want to tune into a live broadcast of a boxing match. Currently, we can recommend ShadowNet.ro since it often shows boxing-related content. Here’s how to navigate:
- Open Sports Devil and from there go to Live TV > ShadowNet.ro (World TV). Then go to the UK Channels section. Inside you’ll find some amazing Live TV channels.
Feel free to browse Sports Devil for Kodi on your own. We are sure you’ll find at least several TV channels that deserve their place in your Favorites folder. After all, there’s a good reason why this addon is one of the most popular ones.
Elektra Vault is still a relatively new addon. However, it managed to prove itself by its content library and its quality of streams. This isn’t just a sports-oriented addon since it also contains movies and live TV channels from all around the world.
Upon entering Elektra Vault, you will see many different options. If you like movies and enjoy watching High Definition content on Kodi, you should visit the ‘4K’ folder. However, we are talking about boxing Kodi addons here, so we’ll focus on this sport.
There are different ways to enjoy the content available within this addon. If you want to watch a live broadcast of a certain boxing event, the folder named ‘Live Sports Events’ is your go-to place. This often-updated folder will show today’s games so you can quickly preview the selection.
Another way to watch boxing on Elektra Vault is by using the ‘Live Television Server’ option. In fact, there are three servers that house different channels. This is where you’ll find plenty of amazing channels that will provide countless hours of entertainment.
Install Elektra Vault by following this guide:
- Open Kodi and navigate to the System menu. You can use the Gear Icon in the top-left corner.
- Go to File Manager > Add Source. Once inside, click on ‘<None>.’ This will open a new field where you’ll need to use a URL address.
- Carefully input the following URL: http://supermacy.org.uk/zip/. Provide a name and hit OK to finalize this step.
- Now go to the Add-ons section. Once inside use the Open Box Icon.
- Pick ‘Install from ZIP file.’ In a newly opened window, navigate to your new repository. Inside you should see a folder named ‘repository.supermacy.’ Inside the folder, you’ll find a single ZIP file. Click on it to install it.
- Now return one step until you see ‘Install from Repository.’ Inside, you’ll find your newly installed repository called ‘supermacy.’
- Open the repository and then open the Video Add-ons folder. This is where you’ll find Elektra Vault.
- Click on the addon’s name to open it. Finally, use the Install button to finalize the installation.
- Elektra Vault will be placed in the Add-ons section.
If you are looking to stream big events live, Sports World is the addon to use. It brings an impressive selection of different content that is also nicely organized.
Aside from boxing, Sports World offers content related to football, rugby, tennis, baseball, and more. It even offers golf and cricket tournaments, which is something we don’t see often. The add-on brings a proper organization, and it’s very easy to use.
To get to boxing-oriented content, open the addon and click on the folder named ‘Boxing.’ At the moment of writing this article, there are three upcoming events. This means that you’ll need to return at the exact time when the event starts, which is when you’ll be able to stream it.
Sports World isn’t only about big events. It also brings an excellent selection of sports TV channels. These are found on the main screen of the addon, at the top. At the moment, you can choose from 83 channels.
This is how to install Sports World:
- Open Kodi and use the top-left Gear icon. This will open the System menu.
- Go to File Manager > Add Source.
- A pop-up window will appear with a message that says ‘<None>.’ Click on this message and carefully paste the following URL: http://streamarmy.co.uk/repo/. After naming this source, click OK.
- Go back to Kodi’s main screen and from there go to the Add-ons section. Inside, you will find the Open Box icon. Click to open it.
- Pick ‘Install from ZIP file.’ Navigate to your new repository and inside you will find the ZIP file that needs to be installed.
- Go back one step until you see ‘Install from Repository.’ Open this option and navigate to the new repository named Stream Army. Inside, go to the Video Add-ons folder. This is where you will find Sports World.
- After clicking on the addon’s name, you will be taken to an overview. This is where you will see the Install button. Use it.
- A couple of seconds after, Sports World will be installed. You’ll see a notification in the top-right corner.
- Sports World can be found in the Add-ons Section of Kodi.
We continue our list of boxing Kodi addons with Falcon Sports. This addon brings an incredibly attractive list of live sports TV channels. Let’s take a closer look.
Upon opening Falcon Sports, you will see a list of different content providers. Feel free to browse the selection, where you’ll find hundreds of fully working options. Some of those are organized by various sports, while other categories simply list all of the available channels. This means that you are on your own most of the time, which might be a good thing. Also, make sure to check out different categories often, since they tend to change. Developers behind Falcon Sports tend to add new channels regularly as well to remove those that don’t work anymore.
When it comes to boxing events broadcasted live, this addon has you covered. From the main screen, go to the ‘Live Events: Only’ category and inside you’ll find Boxing as one of the options.
Installation of Falcon Sports couldn’t be simpler. We previously covered this topic where we talked about Falcon Movies. The only difference is that you’ll find Falcon Sports next to Falcon Movies at the end of the installation.
Our list of recommended Kodi addons with cCloud TV. This massively popular addon won’t only unlock a whole new world of sports channels but an entirely new world of entertainment as well.
Perhaps the best thing about cCloud TV is the passion of its developers. This is one of the extremely well-maintained boxing Kodi addons, and that shows through every step of the way. The home screen brings around twenty different content categories, where Sports is one of them. Inside this category, you will find more than one hundred of TV channels, where some of those are specialized in boxing. In addition, these TV channels come from all over the world so that you can find local matches as well. If you’re looking for a particular channel, you can use the search function found on the home page of cCloud TV.
Finally, let’s take a look at cCloud TV installation. We have previously published an up-to-date guide that brings all the information you need. Use the provided link to open the guide.
We brought you seven of the best boxing Kodi addons. The truth is that you can find more addons in numerous Kodi repositories, but you’ll have a hard time finding the ones that work. This isn’t the case with our suggestions mentioned above.
What are your favorite boxing Kodi addons? Are you using an interesting build of Kodi that combines different sports addons? If you have something to share, use the comments section below. We’d love to hear your suggestions.