If you care about using legal Kodi addons, know that Kodi's official repository is the only source you'll ever need. On top of that, it's updated often, and it's accessible from within the application. With that said, we'll help you learn how to install addons from Kodi's official repository.
Before we go any further, we'd like to offer a handy resource found on our website. If you're wondering what addons you can try (from Kodi's own source, of course), don't forget to turn to our list of the best Kodi addons right now. You'll find more than fifty options there.
Finally, let's talk about what you want to know. More precisely, here's how to install addons from Kodi's official repository.
1. Launch Kodi and then click on 'Add-Ons,' using the main menu (on the left side).
2. Now, click on 'Download,' found on the left side of the screen (at the very bottom).
3. Then, pick a category. In the majority of cases, you'll go with 'Video Add-Ons.'
4. You'll see the entire contents of Kodi's official repository. Click on any addon's name.
5. Finally, use the 'Install' button you'll see in the bottom-right corner.
6. After a few moments, the chosen addon will be installed. To locate it, return to the 'Add-Ons' section of your Kodi, and then click on the addon's icon. That's it!
Use Kodi's Built-In Search! – If you already know the name of the addon you're looking for, click on the magnifying glass icon on Kodi's home screen (top-left corner). Select 'Search Add-Ons' and input the name of the addon.
As you can see, this is a quicker way to install addons from Kodi's official repository. You can also use this method to access add-ons once you've installed them.
In case you're looking for addons to try, TechNadu's team is willing to help. Some of our most popular overviews will show you the best movie-related add-ons, as well as addons for live sports, TV shows, and live TV.
That would be all on how to install addons from Kodi's official repository. In case you have any questions, don't hesitate to post a comment below. Also, don't forget to share this article online. Thank you – and of course, enjoy using Kodi!