NBC Sports Live isn't only available via its website. This free-of-charge (if you already have a cable or OTT subscription) media streaming service is available on Kodi as well. In fact, the NBC Sports Live Extra Kodi addon is one of the best live sports Kodi addons right now, which also brings on-demand content. So, let's introduce you to this addon, shall we?
Keep in mind that NBC Sports Live Extra is an unofficial add-on, sourcing its content from NBC’s website. You’ll need an active subscription before you can access it. You also need to be in the US. However, there is a way to access NBC Sports Live outside the US – and that applies to its Kodi addon as well.
First, a few sentences on what to expect. NBC Sports Live Extra brings both live streaming and on-demand content from a range of NBC-branded channels. These include NBC Sports, NBC Golf, NBC Olympics, and more. For each supported channel, you get live content, replays, and highlights - all accessible from within the Kodi addon.
On top of that, the NBC Sports Live Extra Kodi addon lets you live stream in up to 720p. On-demand content seems to play in up to 1080p HD, which you'll be happy to hear.
TechNadu doesn’t claim any responsibility for how our readers decide to utilize the following software. Please note that we don’t condone sharing pirated content and copyright infringement. TechNadu is not affiliated with the software mentioned in this article in no way.
Make sure to carefully read everything said in this disclaimer and ensure the proper use of the software.
IMPORTANT: Access More Live Sports & Protect Your Privacy Using a VPN!
When watching live sports via Kodi – you HAVE TO use a VPN! That’s the only way to secure your use of Kodi while getting extra content as well. Here’s what VPNs bring:
- Get Access to More Live Sports: Most Kodi addons that let you watch sports games and events live are available in a limited number of countries. The only way to bypass that geo-block is to change your IP address – done using a VPN. You’ll GET ACCESS to ANY Kodi addon out there, including its entire content library!
- Avoid the Risks of Using Illegal Addons: Most Kodi addons scrape their content from ILLEGAL sources, which might land you in a lot of trouble. Aside from PIRATED CONTENT, addons installed from the Web can contain MALWARE as well. To prevent others from exploiting your privacy, use a VPN (which hides everything you do in Kodi).
- Prevent Your ISP from Tracking You: If your Internet provider sees you using Kodi, it might THROTTLE your Web connection. And if you’re caught using ILLEGAL addons, you’ll receive a copyright infringement notice. Avoid both of those dangers by hiding your traffic via a VPN.
Not every VPN is good enough for Kodi. You need one that unblocks any Kodi addon and protects your digital privacy (by hiding your data). After testing more than 60 VPNs, our team recommends ExpressVPN – the best Kodi VPN available today!
Save Big Today: For a very limited time, TechNadu’s readers can SAVE 49% on ExpressVPN and get 3 EXTRA MONTHS added to their subscription. Act quickly!
How To Install NBC Sports Live Extra on Kodi
To install NBC Sports Live Extra on your Kodi, go through the following steps:
1. Open Kodi and wait until its home screen appears.
2. Select 'Add-ons' using the application’s main menu.
3. Then, hover over 'Download.' On the right side, pick 'Video Add-ons.'
4. You’ll now see addons from Kodi’s repository. Select 'NBC Sports Live Extra.'
5. The addon’s overview should now open. Proceed to click on 'Install.'
6. If asked to install any dependencies, feel free to click on 'OK.'
7. Wait a couple of moments for the addon to install. You should see a notification.
8. Return to Kodi’s home screen and once again, select 'Add-ons.'
9. You’ll find 'NBC Sports Live Extra' in the 'Video Add-ons' category.
10. Click on the addon’s icon (thumbnail) to launch it.
That would be all on how to install the NBC Sports Live Extra Kodi addon. In case you have any questions, doubts, or technical issues, let us know via the comments section below. And lastly, thank you for reading!