Now that Paramount Plus is officially available, we can share additional information with you. With that said, we are sure that many of you wonder if you can get Paramount Plus for free. Well, you’ll be happy to know that you can test-drive this new streaming app without paying anything, and we’re here to show you how that can be done.
Keep in mind that Paramount Plus offers an extended trial in March. You can test-drive the service for one whole month – if you subscribe before March 31, 2021. That’s a very generous offer, so here’s how to take advantage of it.
What Platforms & Devices Are Compatible with Paramount Plus?
We are happy to say that this newly-launched streaming service has already reached quite a lot of different device types. Here’s the full list of devices compatible with Paramount Plus.
- Smartphones & Tablets: Android, iPhones & iPads.
- Media Streaming Devices: Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku, TiVo, Android TV.
- Smart TVs: Vizio TVs, LG TVs, Samsung TVs.
- Consoles: Xbox, PlayStation.
- Other Devices: Xfinity, Chromecast.
Make sure to use the links we’ve provided above to learn how to install Paramount Plus on specific devices (you’ll find other helpful info in those guides as well).
How to Get Paramount Plus for Free (7 Steps)
You are only minutes away from accessing this brand-new media streaming service. And yes, you’ll stream movies, TV shows, sports, and more – for a whole month, free of charge. Here’s what you need to do.
- Make sure to visit the official website of Paramount Plus (1 month free).
- Click on the ‘Try It Free‘ button, located right at the top.
- This will initialize the sign-up procedure. So, click on ‘Continue.’
- First, pick a subscription plan (with or without ads) and select ‘Continue.’
- Then, create your Paramount+ account and press ‘Continue‘ again.
- Lastly, input your payment information (you won’t be charged anything right now).
- Finally, use the ‘Start Paramount+‘ button to access the streaming service.
To avoid getting charged once your trial ends, make sure to cancel your Paramount Plus subscription on time (at least 24 hours before your trial is due to expire).
How Much Does Paramount+ Cost (After the One-Month Trial)?
At the moment, Paramount Plus offers two subscription plans. Depending on which one you pick, you will be automatically charged once your trial ends. With that said, here’s how much you’ll need to pay for this streaming service.
- ‘Limited Commercials’ Plan: This plan is priced at $5.99 per month or $59.99 per year. It brings commercials and doesn’t allow you to download videos for offline viewing.
- ‘Commercial Free’ Plan: This plan is priced at $9.99 per month or $99.99 per year. There are no commercials (except when watching live TV), and you can download videos and play them offline.
That would be all on how to get Paramount Plus for free. If any additional promotions appear, we’ll make sure to update this article (so, make sure to bookmark or check it again soon). And lastly – thank you for reading!