This add-on isn’t yet compatible with Kodi 19 ‘Matrix’ and its subsequent releases (of which, Kodi 19.4 is the latest one). Keep in mind that Kodi 19 is incompatible with many add-ons, which require to be updated to support the latest version of the application.
Since this particular add-on still works on Kodi 18.9 ‘Leia’ (and older releases), you can use that version of Kodi to install and run it. Once an update becomes available, we’ll make sure to let you know.
If you’ve been hoping that Kodi could integrate with Steam, we’ll have to disappoint you (at least for now). However, even though Stream doesn’t let you play games via Kodi (turn to ROM Collection Browser for that purpose), you could still access its vast community to stay on top of the latest gaming-related events. That's where the Steam Community Kodi addon comes into play, which we'll show you how to install.
As you can already imagine, Steam Community integrates with Kodi based on its video and photo content. In other words, the addon lets you check the latest screenshots and artwork while also giving you an option to watch on-demand videos and live streams. All of those are the content categories present on the home screen of the Steam Community Kodi addon.
Also, know that Steam Community seems like a very stable Kodi addon. It lets you stream in up to 1080p, diving deep into its content library. It also updates all the time (which doesn’t come as a surprise knowing how big and active the Steam community is), so you’ll always find something interesting to watch.
TechNadu doesn’t claim any responsibility for how our readers decide to utilize the following software. Please note that we don’t condone sharing pirated content and copyright infringement. TechNadu is not affiliated with the software mentioned in this article in no way.
Make sure to carefully read everything said in this disclaimer and ensure the proper use of the software.
IMPORTANT: Access More Gaming Content & Protect Your Privacy Using a VPN!
When using gaming-oriented Kodi addons – you also HAVE TO use a VPN! That’s the only way to secure your use of Kodi while getting extra content as well. Here’s what VPNs bring:
- Get Access to More Gaming Content: Many gaming addons for Kodi are accessible from a limited number of countries. The only way to bypass that geo-block is to change your IP address, done using a VPN. You will GET ACCESS to ANY Kodi addon out there, including its entire content library!
- Avoid the Risks of Using Illegal Addons: Most Kodi addons scrape their content from ILLEGAL sources, which might land you in a lot of trouble. Aside from PIRATED CONTENT, addons installed from the Web can contain MALWARE as well. To prevent others from exploiting your privacy, use a VPN (which hides everything you do in Kodi).
- Prevent Your ISP from Tracking You: If your Internet provider sees you using Kodi, it might THROTTLE your Web connection. And if you’re caught using ILLEGAL addons, you’ll receive a copyright infringement notice. Avoid both of those dangers by hiding your traffic via a VPN.
Not every VPN is good enough for Kodi. You need one that unblocks any Kodi addon and protects your digital privacy (by hiding your data). After testing more than 60 VPNs, our team recommends ExpressVPN – the best Kodi VPN available today!
Save Big Today: For a very limited time, TechNadu’s readers can SAVE 49% on ExpressVPN and get 3 EXTRA MONTHS added to their subscription. Act quickly!
How To Install Steam Community Addon on Kodi
To install the Stream Community addon on your Kodi, you need to do the following:
1. Open Kodi by double-clicking on its icon. Its home screen will greet you.
2. Now, pick 'Add-ons' using Kodi's main menu on the left-hand side.
3. Hover over 'Download' using the main menu. On the right, pick 'Video Add-ons.'
4. Find the Steam Community Kodi addon and select its name.
5. Once you get to the addon's overview, use the 'Install' button on the right.
6. You’ll now see a list of dependencies. Feel free to click on the 'OK' button.
7. Wait until you see the notification saying that Steam Community is installed.
8. Return to Kodi’s home screen now. Pick 'Add-ons' once again.
9. Now, navigate to 'Video Add-ons' using the left-placed main menu.
10. And lastly, launch the Steam Community Kodi addon. That’s it!
That would be all on how to install Steam Community on Kodi. In case you have any questions, post your comment just below. And finally, thanks for reading!