Pluto TV is a really cool service and we’re quite impressed with a large number of supported devices. In fact, we’re going to focus on how you can get Pluto TV on your Xfinity device.
What Xfinity Models Does Pluto TV Work On?
According to Pluto TV, you’ll need to have an Xfinity X1 TV Box to enjoy Pluto TV, along with any Xfinity internet service, but that’s something you already have if you have one of these devices.
How to Get Pluto TV on Xfinity X1
Getting Pluto TV on your Xfinity X1 device doesn’t require too much work, but you’ll still have to go through a few steps.
- The cool thing about getting Pluto TV on Xfinity X1 is that you can simply speak into your remote and say “Pluto TV,” and it will find it for you.
- You can also press the Xfinity button on your remote.
- Then, go to Apps, and follow up to Pluto TV, which you’ll find under Video.
- Next, you simply have to launch Pluto TV on your TV box and start checking out all the content they have available live and on-demand.
What Other Devices Are Compatible With Pluto TV?
Pluto TV works on plenty of devices, and we’re sure you have loads of them in your home. You can stream the free live channels and the on-demand content, too, on all of them. Let’s see which devices Pluto TV works on:
- Smartphones & Tablets: Android smartphones and tablets, iPhone & iPad.
- Smart TVs: Samsung Smart TVs, LG Smart TVs, Vizio.
- Media Streaming Devices: Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Fire TV, Chromecast.
- Game Consoles: Xbox, PlayStation.
- Other Devices: TiVo, Fios.
You can check all of the links above if you want to learn how you can install the apps, and you can also visit our separate article to learn more about each individual tool, the minimum requirements, and more.