This add-on isn’t yet compatible with Kodi 19 ‘Matrix’ and its subsequent releases (of which, Kodi 19.4 is the latest one). Keep in mind that Kodi 19 is incompatible with many add-ons, which require to be updated to support the latest version of the application.
Since this particular add-on still works on Kodi 18.9 ‘Leia’ (and older releases), you can use that version of Kodi to install and run it. Once an update becomes available, we’ll make sure to let you know.
You already know that Kodi offers plenty of on-demand movies and TV shows (via its addons, of course). However, you can also use Kodi to watch the latest news, thanks to addons such as The Wall Street Journal, Deutsche Welle, and NewsON. Of course, the list doesn’t stop there, so let’s add another great option and talk about the CNN Kodi addon.
We're sure that CNN needs no introduction. No matter your opinion on current affairs, you know that CNN is often the first to report on things that matter. With that said, it doesn't come as a surprise that CNN is also available on Kodi, which integrates with the broadcaster's website to source its content.
We have to add that you can't watch CNN using this addon. However, you can watch short clips related to various domains such as business, technology, politics, travel, health, and more. All those categories are available on the home page of the CNN Kodi addon. And also, you'll find a combination of 720p and 1080p videos here, suitable for watching even on a large-screen TV.
TechNadu doesn’t claim any responsibility for how our readers decide to utilize the following software. Please note that we don’t condone sharing pirated content and copyright infringement. TechNadu is not affiliated with the software mentioned in this article in no way.
Make sure to carefully read everything said in this disclaimer and ensure the proper use of the software.
IMPORTANT: Access More News Sources & Protect Your Privacy Using a VPN!
When watching the latest newscasts and live TV news channels via Kodi – you HAVE TO use a VPN! That’s the only way to secure your use of Kodi while getting extra content as well. Here’s what VPNs bring:
- Get Access to More News: Many news-related Kodi addons are accessible from a limited number of countries. The only way to bypass that geo-block is to change your IP address, done using a VPN. You’ll GET ACCESS to ANY Kodi addon out there, including its entire content library!
- Avoid the Risks of Using Illegal Addons: Most Kodi addons scrape their content from ILLEGAL sources, which might land you in a lot of trouble. Aside from PIRATED CONTENT, addons installed from the Web can contain MALWARE as well. To prevent others from exploiting your privacy, use a VPN (which hides everything you do in Kodi).
- Prevent Your ISP from Tracking You: If your Internet provider sees you using Kodi, it might THROTTLE your Web connection. And if you’re caught using ILLEGAL addons, you’ll receive a copyright infringement notice. Avoid both of those dangers by hiding your traffic via a VPN.
Not every VPN is good enough for Kodi. You need one that unblocks any Kodi addon and protects your digital privacy (by hiding your data). After testing more than 60 VPNs, our team recommends ExpressVPN – the best Kodi VPN available today!
Save Big Today: For a very limited time, TechNadu’s readers can SAVE 49% on ExpressVPN and get 3 EXTRA MONTHS added to their subscription. Act quickly!
How To Install CNN Addon on Kodi
Here are the steps to take to install the CNN Kodi addon:
1. Find Kodi's icon and double-click to launch the application.
2. Pick 'Add-ons' using Kodi’s main menu, found on the left side.
3. Hover over 'Download' on the left. On the right, select 'Video Add-ons.'
4. Find the CNN Kodi addon. Select its name to open the addon’s overview.
5. Now, proceed to use the 'Install' button found on the right side of your screen.
6. You’ll now see a list of dependencies. Feel free to click on 'OK.'
7. Wait until CNN installs on your Kodi. You’ll see a notification once done.
8. Return to Kodi’s start screen. Then, pick 'Add-ons.'
9. Navigate to 'Video Add-ons' using Kodi’s main menu.
10. Finally, launch the CNN Kodi addon. That’s it!
So, have you managed to install the CNN addon on your Kodi? What do you think about the addon? Let us know via the comments section below. And lastly, thank you for reading!