The only way to download and install Kodi addons is by finding a repository first. However, this is where you need help since the best Kodi repositories are often hard to find. And even when you find one, there are no guarantees that it’ll stick around for a long time. This is precisely why TechNadu is here, as we’ll help you discover the best options right now.
We’ve done our homework of finding fully-working Kodi repositories, as of January 2020. This means that the following options can help you install hundreds, if not thousands of Kodi addons, and upgrade your entire user experience. So, no more wasting your time on faulty addons or builds – we have precisely what you want!
Before getting started, we strictly recommend you to be safe while using Kodi. Therefore, we want you to read the
We will be talking about software developed for Kodi – which is based on open-source code. However, the following software comes from unofficial third-parties. In addition, it is publicly available and free of charge. TechNadu doesn’t claim any responsibility for how our readers decide to utilize the following software. Please note that we don’t condone sharing pirated content and copyright infringement. TechNadu is not affiliated with the software mentioned in this article in no way. Make sure to carefully read the above-said disclaimer and ensure the proper use of the software.
disclaimer and WARNING notice found below.
Warning: Why you should ALWAYS USE a VPN with Kodi?
Here are the reasons that you should consider looking at it without SKIPPING.
- Using ILLEGAL Kodi Addons are Dangerous without a VPN: Most of the Kodi users are installing the ILLEGAL Kodi addons on their system to access all the latest movies, TV shows, sports, music, and much more for FREE, than a legal Kodi addon where it has the least content in it. But do you know what? The video content on illegal addons is scraped and copyrighted material. If you are accessing them on Kodi, then your activities will be monitored by your ISP by tracking your IP and gives all the information to the government or companies if they request for it. This will land you in trouble. To stay away from this, you will have to connect to a VPN where it hides your identity by rotating your IP address while streaming Kodi content. This is how you will be safe from the prying eyes.
- Bypass Geo-Restriction: As you probably know, some official addons like BBC iPlayer, NBC Sports, Hulu, IceFilms have geo-location restrictions. This also applies to other addons like Acestream which fetches the data from torrents. To unblock these restrictions, you will have to DEFINITELY use a VPN no matter what.
The above are the 2 reasons that forcing us to recommend a VPN to the Kodi users for safer streaming. In fact, after testing several VPNs for Kodi, we finally came up with a one non-stop solution and that is ExpressVPN, the top-rated Kodi VPN so far.
Limited Time Offer: For our TechNadu readers, there is a 49% OFF on ExpressVPN which includes 3 FREE Months in it.
Without further ado, here are the top 15 best Kodi repositories in January 2020.
- Official Kodi Repository
- Kodi Nerds
- Simply Caz
- Ezzer-Mac’s Wizard
- Diamond Wizard
- T2K Repository
- Golden Gun
1. Official Kodi Repository
- Repository URL: None (accessed via Kodi > Add-ons > Download).
- Popular addons offered by Kodi’s official repository: Twitch, Plex, SoundCloud, DMBC, Popcorn Flix, iPlayer WWW, Crackle, and plenty more.
In case you want access to hundreds of addons that work without any problems, you should turn to Kodi’s official repository. These are all legal and verified addons that have gone through an extensive testing phase. Therefore, this is the easiest way to enrich your Kodi with new content without the fear of causing any technical complications.
Of course, navigating your way through hundreds of addons isn’t an easy task. To help you with this, we have put together a guide to the best legal Kodi addons. This is where you will find addons made by well-known companies and individual developers that let you watch on-demand and as well as live content.
- Repository URL: Visit on GitHub (Install via ZIP file)
- Popular addons offered by KodiBae: cCloud TV, Exodus, Einthusan, Sport365, Sportowa TV, SportsDevil, Ultimate IPTV, and more.
KodiBae is probably the hottest repository right now. Even though this developer is still relatively new in the world of Kodi addons, he already managed to become hugely popular. One of the biggest reasons why it’s so popular is due to hosting an all-new Exodus addon. This previously popular addon went offline a while back. However, KodiBae managed to resurrect it. Among other addons, you can also count on cCloud TV and Sports Devil – both of which are some of the essential Kodi addons.
Make sure to visit KodiBae’s GitHub page, where you download addons individually, via ZIP files. Or even better, you can use Git Browser (made by TVAddons) to simplify this procedure – which is especially helpful for the owners of Amazon Fire Stick devices and other media streamers.
- Repository URL: http://fusion.tvaddons.co/
- Popular addons offered by TVAddons: TubiTV, Animal TV, Bollywood Movies, Aptoide, EarthCam, Live Tube, The Joe Rogan Experience, and plenty more.
Aside from being one of the best Kodi repositories at the moment, this is also one of the most turbulent ones. Due to its global popularity, TVAddons was attacked by a number of large corporations and anti-piracy groups. However, this repository somehow always manages to resurface despite ongoing legal troubles. In fact, this repository brings something you can’t find elsewhere and that’s Git Browser.
Thanks to the Git Browser addon, you can easily install any addon that can be found on GitHub. This add-on downloads a ZIP file from GitHub and installs that file within Kodi. For more information, here’s our guide on TVAddons’ GitBrowser. Make sure to try it out, and install some of the best Kodi repositories found in this article.
4. BludhavenGrayson Repository
- Repository URL: Visit on GitHub (Install via ZIP file)
- Popular addons offered by BludhavenGrayson: Box Plus, Fitness Blender, TV Player, TV Catchup, UKTV Play, Pac-12 Network, and more.
During the last couple of months, Bludhaven Grayson has become a trending name in the Kodi community. Even though it features just a few addons at the moment, all of these are simply amazing. You should also know that this repository is all about sports and live TV programming.
We’ve stumbled upon Bludhaven Grayson looking for the next great sports addon. That’s how we’ve discovered addons like Fitness Blender and BoxPlus. Then, there are a few live TV Kodi addons as well that are mostly focused on the TV channels from the USA and UK. Take a look and you’ll see why this is one of the best Kodi repositories.
5. Mr.FreeWorld (LegionWorld TV)
- Repository URL: http://legionworldtv.com/zips/
- Popular addons offered by LegionWorld TV: Neptune Rising, Original, Exodus (Fork 6), Guillermo Tell, Live Streams Pro, SportsDevil, and more.
During the last couple of months, we’ve seen that many Kodi users have been talking about the FreeWorld repository. In the absence of numerous popular addons that are no longer available, many of us have been turning to alternatives. And that’s how this repository came under the spotlight.
By using this repository, you’ll get to install addons such as Neptune Rising, Guillermo Tell, Original, and plenty more. All of these are currently trending options that bring plenty of content on their own. And more importantly, all of these receive regular updates, which has become something that we don’t see often these days.
6. Kodi Nerds
- Repository URL: Visit on GitHub (Install via ZIP File)
- Popular addons offered by Kodi Nerds: DailyMotion, Doku5, Eurosport, NASA, Steam Community, TV NOW DE, Zappn TV, and more.
With over 100 addons on offer, the Kodi Nerds repository brings just about any type of content you can imagine. What must be highlighted here is that you’ll find a nice selection of completely legal Kodi addons, which serve as gateways to video streaming services.
Also, it looks like plenty of addons offered via Kodi Nerds come from Germany and Austria – which should be of interest to Kodi users coming from those two countries. There’s a number of addons that let you stream German and Austrian TV channels over the Web, by using free IPTV streams from their respective websites.
7. DK-XBMC Repository
- Repository URL: Visit on GitHub (Install via ZIP File)
- Popular addons offered by DK-XBMC: AnimeGO, Drama Crazy, DramaGO, India4Movie, MovieKhmer, MyPinoyTV, Viki, and more.
DK-XBMC is a popular Kodi repository that now only exists on GitHub. What’s unique about this one is that it brings a set of addons that you won’t find anywhere else. This is why we have featured DK-XBMC in our article on anime Kodi addons.
Our strong suggestion is to install this repository and explore it on your own. We’re sure you’re going to love what you’ll find there. And even though there are around 40 addons on offer right now, all of them provide hundreds of hours of entertaining content.
8. Dimitrology Repo
- Repository URL: https://dimitrology.com/repo
- Popular addons offered by Dimitrology: Dimi on Demand, DimiTV, Mediaset Play, Fresh Start, and more.
Dimitrology has a very long history, with its ups and downs. It came online a few years back and managed to host hundreds of addons during all this time. A few months ago, it suddenly went offline, which surprised the entire worldwide Kodi user community. However, we’re happy to see Dimitrology back.
What important to note is that you can use Dimitrology to install other repositories with the most popular addons right now. Therefore, and for now, this is a must-have repository for every Kodi user.
9. Simply Caz Repository
- Repository URL: http://repo.cazwall.com/sc/
- Popular addons offered by Simply Caz: USTV Catchup, USTV Now Plus, Masterani, Live Tube, FilmON Simple, Simply Caz TV, and plenty more.
Next, we have a repository known for TV-related addons. During the last few months, this type of addons has become hard to find. Both live-TV and on-demand options have disappeared, which is why we felt excited to find the Simply Caz repo.
Simply Caz is slowly turning to legal addons, to avoid getting on the radar of copyright protection groups. Right now, we recommend you to try addons like LiveTube, YouTube, and maybe even Earth Cam if you’re looking for something educational.
10. Ezzer-Mac’s Wizard Repository
- Repository URL: http://ezzer-mac.com/repo/
- Popular addons offered by Ezzer-Mac: DeathStar, Medusa, Athena, Beam IPTV, Luxray Prime AIO, Destiny of Deathstar, Gold IPTV Diamond, and more.
It’s true that the Ezzer-Mac’s repository isn’t one of the biggest of its kind. At the moment, you’ll find close to 40 addons here. However, we’re recommending it in this article due to the quality of the addons you’ll find here. Many of these are among the most popular right now, and we’re more than sure that you’ll be happy to have found them.
If you need some on-point recommendations, we recommend installing DeathStar, Athena, Medusa, and Kratos Reborn – for movies and TV shows. And there’s also the Luxray Prime addon here, which is one of our favorite AIO (all-in-one) addons at the moment. This should be enough for you to see why the Ezzer-Mac’s Wizard repository is one of the best Kodi repositories right now.
11. StreamArmy Repo
- Repository URL: http://streamarmy.co.uk/repo/
- Popular addons offered by StreamArmy: Fight Club, FapZone, Entertain Me, Nemesis AIO, XXX-O-DUS, Yify Movies HD, and more.
It’s true that StreamArmy has had its ups and downs in the past. This was once one of the most popular Kodi repositories with dozens of incredible addons. However, it went through a period when it was offline, losing plenty of fans. However, this repository is finally back.
If you decide to try the StreamArmy repo, we recommend installing addons such as Entertain Me, Adult Swim, and Nemesis AIO. You’ll also find some adult-content addons like FapZone and XXX-O-DUS.
12. Diamond Wizard Repo
- Repository URL: http://repo.rubyjewelwizard.com/
- Popular addons offered by Diamond Wizard: Greased Lightning, 7of9 AIO, Locutus, Big Toons, Delta Quadrant, SportsDevil, The Magic Dragon, and more.
Diamond Repo is all about quality, not quantity. It comes with 20+ addons at the moment, which might not seem like much. However, each of those offers a way to enhance your Kodi in unbelievable ways. And this is why we strongly believe that this is one of the best Kodi repositories right now.
We recommend downloading Tubi TV and Movie Theater Butter for the latest movies and TV shows. Then, you can go with Adult Swim, Reddit Viewer, and 7of9 AIO – all of which come with sizeable content libraries.
13. Octopus Repository
- Repository URL: http://octopus246.esy.es/octopus/
- Popular addons offered by Octopus: TV Tap, Alvin, TAZ, Plex Free, SportsDevil, tvONE, and more.
It’s true that the Octopus repository is a fresh one – but that doesn’t stop us from recommending it in this article. That’s because you’ll find some top-rated options here, and we also believe that this will soon be the home to some of the best Kodi addons around.
If you decide to try this repository out, make sure to install addons such as Alvin and Taz. These two bring a huge library of movies and TV shows, in addition to plenty of other content. They come with intuitive navigation and you’ll hardly find non-working links there. Also, this repository offers some other interesting picks, such as SportsDevil, and Plex Free.
14. T2K Repository
- Repository URL: https://t2k-cloud.co.uk/Repo/
- Popular addons offered by T2K: IT, The Vault, Kingdom, Little Kingdom, Anime Toon, Plez, T2K 1-Click Movie, TBM Movies, and more.
During the last couple of months, we found ourselves accessing this repository quite frequently. That’s because its collection of addons has been rapidly evolving. After all, this is the home of the IT Kodi addon, which is one of the most popular movie-related addons out there. This addon is the reason enough to try T2K.
Not too long ago, another addon appeared here. We’re talking about the Kingdom Kodi addon, which combines many different types of content. However, what we like the most is its offer of IPTV channels. Right now, there are thousands of live TV channels offered here, which is something you won’t find elsewhere.
15. Golden Gun Repository
- Repository URL: https://goldengunrepo.github.io/install/me/
- Popular addons offered by Golden Gun: I Am Ego, Resistance, SportsDevil, Flixnet Connect, MetalGear, and more.
Then, we have the currently trending Golden Gun repository. This isn’t a massive repository of Kodi addons – but you’ll find some noteworthy options here. We’re talking about addons such as I Am Ego, Resistance, and The Lab. All of these bring movies, TV shows, cartoons, and other types of content.
There are also other interesting options here, some of which are considered to be the classics of Kodi addons. We’re talking about SportsDevil, LiveStreamsPro, and more. All in all, it’s easy to see why we think this is one of the best Kodi repositories in 2020 – and we strongly recommend you try it out.
In case you have any questions, feel free to post a comment. In addition, share this article online to let other Kodi users know about the best Kodi repositories. And when it comes to TechNadu’s social media profiles – you can like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.