Popcornflix is, without any doubt, one of the best sources of free movies and TV shows that you'll find on the Internet. Therefore, we're pretty sure that Kodi users will love the fact that Popcornflix is available as an addon. So, to learn how to use this extensive library of content, we'll teach you how to install the Popcornflix Kodi addon.
First, let's go over some of the basic facts. As you can expect, Popcornflix for Kodi comes free of charge. You don't even have to use any credentials - just click on any title, and the corresponding video will start playing instantly.
Also, know that the Popcornflix Kodi addon is nicely designed. You'll get to see many content categories on its home screen, check out what's new, dive into curated collections, see what's popular, and plenty more. In many ways, this addon presents the best way to use Popcornflix - as it's even better than the platform's website itself.
And finally, know that Popcornflix is available in the United States only. A way to bypass that is to use a VPN app (more on that just below). For more information, read our guide the explains how to watch Popcornflix outside the US.
TechNadu doesn’t claim any responsibility for how our readers decide to utilize the following software. Please note that we don’t condone sharing pirated content and copyright infringement. TechNadu is not affiliated with the software mentioned in this article in no way.
Make sure to carefully read everything said in this disclaimer and ensure the proper use of the software.
IMPORTANT: Access More Movies & Protect Your Privacy Using a VPN!
When watching movies on Kodi – you HAVE TO use a VPN! That’s the only way to secure your use of Kodi while getting extra content as well. Here’s what VPNs bring:
- Get Access to More Movies: Most movie addons for Kodi are accessible from a few countries only. The only way to bypass that geo-block is to change your IP address, done using a VPN. You will GET ACCESS to ANY Kodi addon out there, including its entire content library!
- Avoid the Risks of Using Illegal Addons: Most Kodi addons scrape their content from ILLEGAL sources, which might land you in a lot of trouble. Aside from PIRATED CONTENT, addons installed from the Web can contain MALWARE as well. To prevent others from exploiting your privacy, use a VPN (which hides everything you do in Kodi).
- Prevent Your ISP from Tracking You: If your Internet provider sees you using Kodi, it might THROTTLE your Web connection. And if you’re caught using ILLEGAL addons, you’ll receive a copyright infringement notice. Avoid both of those dangers by hiding your traffic via a VPN.
Not every VPN is good enough for Kodi. You need one that unblocks every Kodi addon and protects your digital privacy (by hiding your data). After testing more than 60 VPNs, our team recommends ExpressVPN – the best Kodi VPN available today!
Save Big Today: For a very limited time, TechNadu’s readers can SAVE 49% on ExpressVPN and get 3 EXTRA MONTHS added to their subscription. Act quickly!
How to Install Popcornflix Kodi Addon
Finally, what follows is our guide to installing the Popcornflix Kodi addon. This is a really simple procedure, making us sure you'll handle it just fine.
Here's what exactly you need to do:
- Launch Kodi and select 'Add-ons' using the main menu.
- Then, click on the open box icon (in the top-left corner).
- Navigate to Install from Repository > Kodi Add-on Repository > Video Add-ons.
- Locate Popcornflix on this list, and then click on its name.
- Click on 'Install' to initialize the installation procedure.
- You need to click on 'OK' to allow Kodi to download and install the required dependencies.
- Wait until you see a notification saying that you've installed Popcornflix on your Kodi.
- Return to the 'Add-ons' section and click on the addon's name. That's it!
In the end, know that we're ready to hear your feedback via the comments section found below. And also, don't forget to share this article online with other Kodi users. Thanks!