Popcornflix is, without any doubt, one of the best sources of free movies and TV shows that you'll find on the Internet. Therefore, we're pretty sure that Kodi users will love the fact that Popcornflix is available as an addon. So, to learn how to use this extensive library of content, we'll teach you how to install the Popcornflix Kodi addon.
First, let's go over some of the basic facts. As you can expect, Popcornflix for Kodi comes free of charge. You don't even have to use any credentials - just click on any title, and the corresponding video will start playing instantly.
You also need to know that the Popcornflix Kodi addon is nicely designed. You'll get to see numerous content categories on its home screen, check out what's new, dive into curated collections, see what's popular, and plenty more. In many ways, this addon presents the best way to use Popcornflix - as it's even better than the platform's website itself.
TechNadu doesn’t claim any responsibility for how our readers decide to utilize the following software. Please note that we don’t condone sharing pirated content and copyright infringement. TechNadu is not affiliated with the software mentioned in this article in no way.
Make sure to carefully read everything said in this disclaimer and ensure the proper use of the software.
Warning: Why you should ALWAYS USE a VPN with Kodi?
Here are the reasons that you should consider looking at it without SKIPPING.
- Using ILLEGAL Kodi Addons are Dangerous without a VPN: Most of the Kodi users are installing the ILLEGAL Kodi addons on their system to access all the latest movies, TV shows, sports, music, and much more for FREE, than a legal Kodi addon where it has the least content in it. But do you know what? The video content on illegal addons is scraped and copyrighted material. If you are accessing them on Kodi, then your activities will be monitored by your ISP by tracking your IP and gives all the information to the government or companies if they request for it. This will land you in trouble. To stay away from this, you will have to connect to a VPN where it hides your identity by rotating your IP address while streaming Kodi content. This is how you will be safe from the prying eyes.
- Bypass Geo-Restriction: As you probably know, some official addons like BBC iPlayer, NBC Sports, Hulu, IceFilms have geo-location restrictions. This also applies to other addons like Acestream which fetches the data from torrents. To unblock these restrictions, you will have to DEFINITELY use a VPN no matter what.
The above are the 2 reasons that forcing us to recommend a VPN to the Kodi users for safer streaming. In fact, after testing several VPNs for Kodi, we finally came up with a one non-stop solution and that is ExpressVPN, the top-rated Kodi VPN so far.
Limited Time Offer: For our TechNadu readers, there is a 49% OFF on ExpressVPN which includes 3 FREE Months in it.
How to Install Popcornflix Kodi Addon
Finally, what follows is our guide to installing the Popcornflix Kodi addon. This is a really simple procedure, making us sure you'll handle it just fine.
So, let's jump right in.
- Launch the Kodi application on your device and select 'Add-ons' using the main menu (found on the left side of the screen). Then, click on the open box icon.
- You now need to navigate to Install from Repository > Kodi Add-on Repository > Video Add-ons. This is where you'll find a sizable list of Kodi addons, all of which are legal and safe to use.
- Locate Popcornflix on this list, and then click on its name. This will open the addon's overview with a series of buttons in the bottom part of your screen. Click on 'Install' to initialize the installation procedure.
- Kodi will now preset a list of dependencies. These are additional packages that are required for Popcornflix to run. You need to click on 'OK' to allow Kodi to download and install the dependencies. This will also prompt Kodi to install Popcornflix as well.
- After a few moments, you'll see a notification in the top-right corner of your screen. It will say that the addon is now installed, which means that you can return to the 'Add-ons' section and click on the addon's name. That's it - enjoy streaming Popcornflix!
When it comes to other interesting resources for our fellow Kodi users, we've prepared plenty of exciting stuff. And if you'd like to try some more addons, here's our overview of the best Kodi addons right now - with over 50+ recommendations.
In the end, know that we're ready to hear your feedback via the comments section found below. And also, don't forget to share this article online with other Kodi users. Thanks!