Pluto TV is a rather peculiar media streaming service – but still, a hugely popular one. Since it offers an array of interesting TV channels, all of which are free of charge, we're sure that many of you will love it. And also, when it comes to Pluto TV’s supported devices, Kodi is among those. So, let’s talk about how to install the Pluto TV Kodi addon – the easy way.
Before we proceed further, a quick introduction. Pluto TV offers both linear TV channels and on-demand content, and that applies to its Kodi addon as well. The addon comes nicely designed, offering the following content categories on its home screen: Live, Live (Favorites), Lineup, Categories, and On Demand. Therefore, everything seems to be covered.
On top of that, Pluto TV's content comes in HD (720p and 1080p, to be more precise). You won't find 4K content there, but having access to 100+ TV shows and 1,000+ movies in HD won't disappoint you.
TechNadu doesn’t claim any responsibility for how our readers decide to utilize the following software. Please note that we don’t condone sharing pirated content and copyright infringement. TechNadu is not affiliated with the software mentioned in this article in no way.
Make sure to carefully read everything said in this disclaimer and ensure the proper use of the software.
IMPORTANT: Access More TV Channels & Protect Your Privacy Using a VPN!
When watching live TV via Kodi – you HAVE TO use a VPN! That’s the only way to secure your use of Kodi while getting extra content as well. Here’s what VPNs bring:
- Get Access to More TV Channels: Most addons for Kodi that bring live TV channels are available in a limited number of countries. The only way to bypass that geo-block is to change your IP address, done using a VPN. You will GET ACCESS to ANY Kodi addon out there, including its entire content library!
- Avoid the Risks of Using Illegal Addons: Most Kodi addons scrape their content from ILLEGAL sources, which might land you in a lot of trouble. Aside from PIRATED CONTENT, addons installed from the Web can contain MALWARE as well. To prevent others from exploiting your privacy, use a VPN (which hides everything you do in Kodi).
- Prevent Your ISP from Tracking You: If your Internet provider sees you using Kodi, it might THROTTLE your Web connection. And if you’re caught using ILLEGAL addons, you’ll receive a copyright infringement notice. Avoid both of those dangers by hiding your traffic via a VPN.
Not every VPN is good enough for Kodi. You need one that unblocks any Kodi addon and protects your digital privacy (by hiding your data). After testing more than 60 VPNs, our team recommends ExpressVPN – the best Kodi VPN available today!
Save Big Today: For a very limited time, TechNadu’s readers can SAVE 49% on ExpressVPN and get 3 EXTRA MONTHS added to their subscription. Act quickly!
How To Install Pluto TV Addon on Kodi
Let’s get to the point. Go through the following steps to install the Pluto TV Kodi addon:
1. Launch Kodi and wait until its home screen appears.
2. Select 'Add-ons' using the main menu (on the left-hand side of your screen).
3. Hover over 'Download,' using the main menu. Select 'Video add-ons' on the right.
4. Scroll down until you see the addon’s name – 'Pluto.TV' and click on it.
5. At this moment, Pluto TV’s overview should appear. Select 'Install' on the right.
6. You will now see a list of the required dependencies. Feel free to go with 'OK.'
7. At this moment, Kodi will download and then install Pluto TV on your device.
8. Once done, return to the 'Add-ons' section of your Kodi (via its home screen).
9. Hover over 'Video add-ons,' and you should see Pluto TV's icon on the right side.
10. Click on Pluto TV’s icon to launch the addon. That’s it!
That would be all on how to install the Pluto TV Kodi addon. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to post your comment below. We’ll make sure to respond as soon as possible. And lastly, thanks for reading!