Aside from using Kodi to watch movies, TV shows, documentaries, and more – you can use it as a music player as well. That's where the SoundCloud Kodi addon comes into play, providing a massive volume of content free of charge. So, let's talk about how to install SoundCloud on Kodi, what to expect from this addon, and plenty more.
First and foremost, know that SoundCloud is an unofficial Kodi addon, even though it comes from Kodi's official repository. It's integrated with the SoundCloud website comprehensively, letting you search for something specific, check out the music charts, discover new music, and more. All of those are the main content categories found on SoundCloud's main menu.
And also, know that the SoundCloud Kodi addon lets you choose from different audio formats, letting you take full advantage of your sound system. So, don’t forget to check the addon’s settings menu.
TechNadu doesn’t claim any responsibility for how our readers decide to utilize the following software. Please note that we don’t condone sharing pirated content and copyright infringement. TechNadu is not affiliated with the software mentioned in this article in no way.
Make sure to carefully read everything said in this disclaimer and ensure the proper use of the software.
IMPORTANT: Access More Music & Protect Your Privacy Using a VPN!
When streaming music via Kodi – you HAVE TO use a VPN! That’s the only way to secure your use of Kodi while getting extra content as well. Here’s what VPNs bring:
- Get Access to More Music: Most music-streaming addons for Kodi are accessible from a limited number of countries. The only way to bypass that geo-block is to change your IP address, done using a VPN. You will GET ACCESS to ANY Kodi addon out there, including its entire content library!
- Avoid the Risks of Using Illegal Addons: Most Kodi addons scrape their content from ILLEGAL sources, which might land you in a lot of trouble. Aside from PIRATED CONTENT, addons installed from the Web can contain MALWARE as well. To prevent others from exploiting your privacy, use a VPN (which hides everything you do in Kodi).
- Prevent Your ISP from Tracking You: If your Internet provider sees you using Kodi, it might THROTTLE your Web connection. And if you’re caught using ILLEGAL addons, you’ll receive a copyright infringement notice. Avoid both of those dangers by hiding your traffic via a VPN.
Not every VPN is good enough for Kodi. You need one that unblocks any Kodi addon and protects your digital privacy (by hiding your data). After testing more than 60 VPNs, our team recommends ExpressVPN – the best Kodi VPN available today!
Save Big Today: For a very limited time, TechNadu’s readers can SAVE 49% on ExpressVPN and get 3 EXTRA MONTHS added to their subscription. Act quickly!
How To Install SoundCloud Addon on Kodi
And now, here’s how to install SoundCloud on Kodi:
1. Start by opening Kodi. Wait a couple of moments until you see its home screen.
2. Then, select 'Add-ons' using the application’s main menu (on the left).
3. Hover over 'Download' using the main menu. Then, pick 'Music Add-ons.'
4. Scroll down until you see 'SoundCloud.' Select the addon’s name to open its overview.
5. Now, go ahead and click on 'Install,' found in the bottom-right corner.
6. If asked to install dependencies, go ahead with 'OK.'
7. After a couple of seconds, the addon will install. Expect to see a notification.
8. Return to Kodi's home screen, and once again, click on 'Add-ons.'
9. In the 'Music Add-ons' section, you should now see SoundCloud’s icon.
10. Click on the SoundCloud icon to open the addon. That’s it!
That would be all on how to install the SoundCloud Kodi addon. If you have any questions, make sure to post them via the comments section below. Finally, thanks for reading!