The Internet is full of amazing (and free) sources of content that let your act on your passions and deepen your knowledge. We've highlighted some of those sources in our guide on the best free movie streaming sites, where Documentary Heaven takes a very special place. As it turns out, this is also one of the best documentary addons for Kodi. So, let's talk more about the Documentary Heaven Kodi addon, including how to install it.
First and foremost, know that Documentary Heaven is compatible with the latest version of Kodi (we can't say the same for most other Kodi addons). And just like its website, the addon has a very simple structure, letting you check the most popular videos, different categories, and genres, or search for something specific. All of those are the options you’ll see on the addon’s home screen.
In terms of the expected video quality, know that Documentary Heaven relies on external sources (which means it doesn't host its content). So, things can be quite unpredictable in that sense. For the most part, you can count on 720p videos, but lower- and higher-quality videos await as well.
TechNadu doesn’t claim any responsibility for how our readers decide to utilize the following software. Please note that we don’t condone sharing pirated content and copyright infringement. TechNadu is not affiliated with the software mentioned in this article in no way.
Make sure to carefully read everything said in this disclaimer and ensure the proper use of the software.
IMPORTANT: Access More Documentaries & Protect Your Privacy Using a VPN!
When watching documentaries via Kodi – you HAVE TO use a VPN! That’s the only way to secure your use of Kodi while getting extra content as well. Here’s what VPNs bring:
- Get Access to More Documentaries: Many Kodi addons focusing on documentaries are accessible from a limited number of countries. The only way to bypass that geo-block is to change your IP address, done using a VPN. You’ll GET ACCESS to ANY Kodi addon out there, including its entire content library!
- Avoid the Risks of Using Illegal Addons: Most Kodi addons scrape their content from ILLEGAL sources, which might land you in a lot of trouble. Aside from PIRATED CONTENT, addons installed from the Web can contain MALWARE as well. To prevent others from exploiting your privacy, use a VPN (which hides everything you do in Kodi).
- Prevent Your ISP from Tracking You: If your Internet provider sees you using Kodi, it might THROTTLE your Web connection. And if you’re caught using ILLEGAL addons, you’ll receive a copyright infringement notice. Avoid both of those dangers by hiding your traffic via a VPN.
Not every VPN is good enough for Kodi. You need one that unblocks any Kodi addon and protects your digital privacy (by hiding your data). After testing more than 60 VPNs, our team recommends ExpressVPN – the best Kodi VPN available today!
Save Big Today: For a very limited time, TechNadu’s readers can SAVE 49% on ExpressVPN and get 3 EXTRA MONTHS added to their subscription. Act quickly!
How to Install Documentary Heaven Addon on Kodi
And now, here are the steps to install Documentary Heaven on Kodi:
1. Open Kodi by double-clicking on its icon. Wait until you see its home screen.
2. Pick 'Add-ons' using the application's main menu (on the left side).
3. Hover over 'Download.' Then, on the right, select 'Video add-ons.'
4. Navigate to Documentary Heaven and select the addon's name.
5. Once you open the addon’s overview, use the 'Install' button on the right.
6. You’ll now see a list of dependencies. Feel free to click on 'OK.'
7. Wait for a notification saying that you’ve installed Documentary Heaven on Kodi.
8. Return to Kodi’s home screen. Once again, make sure to select 'Add-ons.'
9. Navigate to the 'Video add-ons' category on the left (using the main menu).
10. And lastly, launch Documentary Heaven. That’s it!
That would be all on how to install the Documentary Heaven Kodi addon. If you have any questions on your mind, make sure to post them below. And finally, thanks for reading!