If you’re into documentaries, there’s no better streaming service than CuriosityStream. Created by the founder of the Discovery Channel, you’ll find plenty of high-profile originals here, in addition to other types of content. With that said, you’re only minutes away from installing the CuriosityStream Kodi addon – so, let’s waste no more precious time.
Before going further, keep in mind that we’re not talking about an official CuriosityStream addon for Kodi here. Instead, the addon you’ll find in Kodi’s repository is made by an independent developer, not affiliated with the streaming site. Still, it brings everything you’ll need – including the ability to search for shows, stream them, check out what’s new, and more.
And lastly, keep in mind that Kodi lets you stream in up to 1080p HD. Sadly, no 4K content is available right now, even though there are indications that we could see that change soon.
TechNadu doesn’t claim any responsibility for how our readers decide to utilize the following software. Please note that we don’t condone sharing pirated content and copyright infringement. TechNadu is not affiliated with the software mentioned in this article in no way.
Make sure to carefully read everything said in this disclaimer and ensure the proper use of the software.
IMPORTANT: Access More Documentaries & Protect Your Privacy Using a VPN!
When watching documentaries via Kodi – you HAVE TO use a VPN! That’s the only way to secure your use of Kodi while getting extra content as well. Here’s what VPNs bring:
- Get Access to More Documentaries: Many Kodi addons focusing on documentaries are accessible from a limited number of countries. The only way to bypass that geo-block is to change your IP address, done using a VPN. You’ll GET ACCESS to ANY Kodi addon out there, including its entire content library!
- Avoid the Risks of Using Illegal Addons: Most Kodi addons scrape their content from ILLEGAL sources, which might land you in a lot of trouble. Aside from PIRATED CONTENT, addons installed from the Web can contain MALWARE as well. To prevent others from exploiting your privacy, use a VPN (which hides everything you do in Kodi).
- Prevent Your ISP from Tracking You: If your Internet provider sees you using Kodi, it might THROTTLE your Web connection. And if you’re caught using ILLEGAL addons, you’ll receive a copyright infringement notice. Avoid both of those dangers by hiding your traffic via a VPN.
Not every VPN is good enough for Kodi. You need one that unblocks any Kodi addon and protects your digital privacy (by hiding your data). After testing more than 60 VPNs, our team recommends ExpressVPN – the best Kodi VPN available today!
Save Big Today: For a very limited time, TechNadu’s readers can SAVE 49% on ExpressVPN and get 3 EXTRA MONTHS added to their subscription. Act quickly!
How To Install CuriosityStream Addon on Kodi
Go through the following steps to install CuriosityStream on Kodi:
1. Launch Kodi by clicking on its icon. Wait until you see its home screen.
2. Select 'Add-ons' using the application’s main menu. Then, hover over 'Download.'
3. Using the right side of Kodi’s interface, navigate to 'Video Add-ons.'
4. Scroll down until you see 'CuriosityStream.' Select the addon’s name.
5. You should be looking at the addon’s overview right now. Select 'Install.'
6. If asked to install any dependencies, feel free to click on 'OK.'
7. The addon will now install. Once done, you’ll see a notification in the top-right corner.
8. Return to Kodi’s home screen and select 'Add-ons.'
9. Find the CuriosityStream Kodi addon. Then, right-click on its icon. Pick 'Information.'
10. Select 'Configure,' and then input your CuriosityStream credentials.
11. Confirm your entry by click on 'OK.' Then, launch CuriosityStream. That's it!
That would be all on how to install the CuriosityStream Kodi addon. In case you have any questions, feel free to use the comments section below. Thanks for reading!