As mentioned in our guide to the best live TV Kodi addons, this application is capable of letting you dive into all kinds of live streams. While addons such as Pluto.TV and XUMO.TV let you watch TV channels, some addons simply collect webcam streams. One of those is the Livestream Kodi addon, which we'll show you how to install.
As soon as you launch this addon, you'll see a set of options letting you access webcam categories, search for something specific, or check your favorites. And once you dive into the categories section, you'll find live streams related to news, politics, music, animals, art, and plenty more. There's something for just about everyone here.
Keep in mind that the addon uses external sources to play its content. Therefore, it can be unpredictable at times in terms of its video quality. In general, Livestream lets you play videos in up to 1080p HD, even though the majority of its content comes in SD, actually.
TechNadu doesn’t claim any responsibility for how our readers decide to utilize the following software. Please note that we don’t condone sharing pirated content and copyright infringement. TechNadu is not affiliated with the software mentioned in this article in no way.
Make sure to carefully read everything said in this disclaimer and ensure the proper use of the software.
IMPORTANT: Access More TV Channels & Protect Your Privacy Using a VPN!
When watching live TV via Kodi – you HAVE TO use a VPN! That’s the only way to secure your use of Kodi while getting extra content as well. Here’s what VPNs bring:
- Get Access to More TV Channels: Most addons for Kodi that bring live TV channels are available in a limited number of countries. The only way to bypass that geo-block is to change your IP address, done using a VPN. You will GET ACCESS to ANY Kodi addon out there, including its entire content library!
- Avoid the Risks of Using Illegal Addons: Most Kodi addons scrape their content from ILLEGAL sources, which might land you in a lot of trouble. Aside from PIRATED CONTENT, addons installed from the Web can contain MALWARE as well. To prevent others from exploiting your privacy, use a VPN (which hides everything you do in Kodi).
- Prevent Your ISP from Tracking You: If your Internet provider sees you using Kodi, it might THROTTLE your Web connection. And if you’re caught using ILLEGAL addons, you’ll receive a copyright infringement notice. Avoid both of those dangers by hiding your traffic via a VPN.
Not every VPN is good enough for Kodi. You need one that unblocks any Kodi addon and protects your digital privacy (by hiding your data). After testing more than 60 VPNs, our team recommends ExpressVPN – the best Kodi VPN available today!
Save Big Today: For a very limited time, TechNadu’s readers can SAVE 49% on ExpressVPN and get 3 EXTRA MONTHS added to their subscription. Act quickly!
How To Install Livestream Addon on Kodi
Go through the following steps to install the Livestream Kodi addon:
1. Navigate to Kodi on your device, and then launch the application via its icon.
2. Select 'Add-ons' using Kodi’s main menu, found on the left side of your screen.
3. Hover over 'Download' (on the left). Then, pick 'Video Add-ons' (on the right).
4. Find 'Livestream,' and then select this addon to open its overview.
5. Now, use the 'Install' button that you’ll see in the bottom-right corner.
6. If asked to install dependencies, feel free to select 'OK.'
7. The Livestream Kodi addon will now install. Wait for a notification on the right.
8. Then, return to Kodi’s start screen. Once again, pick 'Add-ons.'
9. Navigate to the 'Video Add-ons' section, found in the main menu.
10. Lastly, launch Livestream. That’s it!
That would be all on how to install the Livestream Kodi addon. If you have any questions for us, make sure to post them via the comments section below. And lastly, thanks for reading!