This add-on isn’t yet compatible with Kodi 19 ‘Matrix’ and its subsequent releases (of which, Kodi 19.4 is the latest one). Keep in mind that Kodi 19 is incompatible with many add-ons, which require to be updated to support the latest version of the application.
Since this particular add-on still works on Kodi 18.9 ‘Leia’ (and older releases), you can use that version of Kodi to install and run it. Once an update becomes available, we’ll make sure to let you know.
Thanks to a number of proven live TV Kodi addons, streaming TV channels live on Kodi is an easy possibility. A good example of that is the XUMO.TV Kodi addon, which comes with a huge number of channels and themed live streams - available free of charge.
XUMO.TV isn’t a "traditional" OTT platform, which means you won't find standard TV channels here. Brands such as NBC, ABC, CBS, Bloomberg, Newsy, and Cheddar offer their live streams via XUMO (focused on certain themes and types of content), all of which are available via Kodi as well (over 150 channels in total).
On top of that, XUMO.TV offers an on-demand library as well, containing newscasts, movies, TV shows, and more. Those videos play in up to 1080p on Kodi, which makes the XUMO.TO Kodi addon one of the best of its kind.
TechNadu doesn’t claim any responsibility for how our readers decide to utilize the following software. Please note that we don’t condone sharing pirated content and copyright infringement. TechNadu is not affiliated with the software mentioned in this article in no way.
Make sure to carefully read everything said in this disclaimer and ensure the proper use of the software.
IMPORTANT: Access More TV Channels & Protect Your Privacy Using a VPN!
When watching live TV via Kodi – you HAVE TO use a VPN! That’s the only way to secure your use of Kodi while getting extra content as well. Here’s what VPNs bring:
- Get Access to More TV Channels: Most addons for Kodi that bring live TV channels are available in a limited number of countries. The only way to bypass that geo-block is to change your IP address, done using a VPN. You will GET ACCESS to ANY Kodi addon out there, including its entire content library!
- Avoid the Risks of Using Illegal Addons: Most Kodi addons scrape their content from ILLEGAL sources, which might land you in a lot of trouble. Aside from PIRATED CONTENT, addons installed from the Web can contain MALWARE as well. To prevent others from exploiting your privacy, use a VPN (which hides everything you do in Kodi).
- Prevent Your ISP from Tracking You: If your Internet provider sees you using Kodi, it might THROTTLE your Web connection. And if you’re caught using ILLEGAL addons, you’ll receive a copyright infringement notice. Avoid both of those dangers by hiding your traffic via a VPN.
Not every VPN is good enough for Kodi. You need one that unblocks any Kodi addon and protects your digital privacy (by hiding your data). After testing more than 60 VPNs, our team recommends ExpressVPN – the best Kodi VPN available today!
Save Big Today: For a very limited time, TechNadu’s readers can SAVE 49% on ExpressVPN and get 3 EXTRA MONTHS added to their subscription. Act quickly!
How To Install XUMO.TV Addon on Kodi
Ready to add dozens of live channels to your Kodi? Well, all you need is to install the XUMO.TV addon - and here's how that is done:
XUMO.TV is available in the United States, Canada, France, Germany, the UK, Italy, Spain, Brazil, and Mexico. If you're in some other country, you can use ExpressVPN to unblock XUMO.TV.
1. Find Kodi on your device and launch it by selecting its icon.
2. Then, select 'Add-ons' using the main menu (on the left side of your screen).
3. Hover over 'Download.' Then, pick 'Video Add-ons' (on the right).
4. Navigate to 'XUMO.TV' by scrolling all the way down. Select the addon.
5. The addon’s overview will now open. Use the 'Install' button on the right.
6. You will now see a list of the required dependencies. Feel free to click 'OK.'
7. The XUMO.TV Kodi addon will now install. Wait until you see a notification.
8. Return to Kodi’s home screen and then, once again, select 'Add-ons.'
9. Find XUMO.TV using the 'Video Add-ons' section (via the main menu).
10. Finally, launch the addon by clicking on its icon. That’s it!
That would be all on how to install the XUMO.TV Kodi addon. In case you have any questions or doubts, make sure to post your comment just below. Finally, thanks for reading!