In our guide to the best Kodi addons for documentaries, you'll find plenty of sources of content on pretty much anything that might interest you. However, when it comes to space exploration, our first recommendation would be the ESA Videos Kodi addon. It comes with a massive volume of content, with new stuff arriving regularly.
The European Space Agency (ESA) has numerous long-term programs dedicated to space exploration and human spaceflight. And just like NASA, this space agency is more than willing to share its resources with the general public. That’s the idea behind the ESA Videos addon, which allows you to watch ESA’s Euronews segments, videos focused on astronomy, and there’s also a series of videos of how the Earth looks from space. All of those are content categories present on ESA Videos’ home page.
In terms of the addon's video quality, we're talking about 720p videos for the most part. Specific content categories lean towards 1080p, so there's some variety present. Still, we assure you that ESA's videos will look great even on a large-screen TV.
TechNadu doesn’t claim any responsibility for how our readers decide to utilize the following software. Please note that we don’t condone sharing pirated content and copyright infringement. TechNadu is not affiliated with the software mentioned in this article in no way.
Make sure to carefully read everything said in this disclaimer and ensure the proper use of the software.
IMPORTANT: Access More Documentaries & Protect Your Privacy Using a VPN!
When watching documentaries via Kodi – you HAVE TO use a VPN! That’s the only way to secure your use of Kodi while getting extra content as well. Here’s what VPNs bring:
- Get Access to More Documentaries: Many Kodi addons focusing on documentaries are accessible from a limited number of countries. The only way to bypass that geo-block is to change your IP address, done using a VPN. You’ll GET ACCESS to ANY Kodi addon out there, including its entire content library!
- Avoid the Risks of Using Illegal Addons: Most Kodi addons scrape their content from ILLEGAL sources, which might land you in a lot of trouble. Aside from PIRATED CONTENT, addons installed from the Web can contain MALWARE as well. To prevent others from exploiting your privacy, use a VPN (which hides everything you do in Kodi).
- Prevent Your ISP from Tracking You: If your Internet provider sees you using Kodi, it might THROTTLE your Web connection. And if you’re caught using ILLEGAL addons, you’ll receive a copyright infringement notice. Avoid both of those dangers by hiding your traffic via a VPN.
Not every VPN is good enough for Kodi. You need one that unblocks any Kodi addon and protects your digital privacy (by hiding your data). After testing more than 60 VPNs, our team recommends ExpressVPN – the best Kodi VPN available today!
Save Big Today: For a very limited time, TechNadu’s readers can SAVE 49% on ExpressVPN and get 3 EXTRA MONTHS added to their subscription. Act quickly!
How To Install ESA Videos Addon on Kodi
Ready to dive into ESA's educational videos? Well, here's how to install ESA Videos on Kodi:
1. Open Kodi and then wait a few moments until you see its home screen.
2. Pick 'Add-ons' using Kodi's main menu on the left side of your screen.
3. Then, hover over 'Download.' On the right, pick 'Video Add-ons.'
4. Find the ESA Videos Kodi addon. Make sure to select its name.
5. Once the addon’s overview screen appears, select the 'Install' button on the right.
6. If asked about any dependencies, feel free to use the 'OK' button.
7. Wait a couple of moments until the ESA Videos addon is installed. You'll see a notification.
8. Now, return to Kodi’s home screen. Then, select 'Add-ons' once again.
9. Pick 'Video Add-ons' using Kodi’s main menu.
10. Launch ESA Videos by clicking on its icon/thumbnail. That’s it!
So, did you install the ESA Videos Kodi addon? What do you think about it? Let us know via the comments section below. And finally, thank you for reading!