Looking for a way to stream Bollywood movies via Kodi? Well, know that you’ll find numerous valuable sources of content. However, to avoid spending plenty of time digging on your own, you’ll need a guide. That’s precisely what we’ll talk about in this article, dedicated to showcasing the best Kodi Bollywood addons in 2021.
As you’re about to see, we’ve prepared three recommendations for you. So, not plenty – but still, you can combine these to get access to thousands of Bollywood movies – especially if you decide to invest in a subscription. So, let’s jump right in.
You should know that Kodi 19 ‘Matrix’ is now available for download. However, if you plan on updating your Kodi, know that the latest version of this application breaks compatibility with a large number of addons. That means that you’ll need to wait for third-party developers to make their addons compatible with Kodi 19, which could take some time.
So, if you plan on using plenty of addons, we recommend using Kodi 18.9 for now. That’s because downgrading from Kodi 19 to Kodi 18 can be a very tricky task to accomplish, and even impossible in many cases.
How to Find & Install Bollywood Addons on Kodi?
The majority of the addons recommended in this article come from GitHub. So, let’s first go over the steps you need to take to install those on Kodi.
- First, open the GitHub page of the addon you want to install (Einthusan or Netflix).
- Check the addon’s GitHub description, from where you download a ZIP file.
- Then, launch Kodi and click on ‘Add-ons.’
- Select the open box icon and pick ‘Install from ZIP file.’
- Navigate to the recently downloaded ZIP and click to install its respective repository.
- Then, pick ‘Install from Repository.’
- Navigate to the newly installed repository and click on ‘Video Add-ons.’
- Select the addon’s name to open its overview. Finally, use the ‘Install‘ button.
- Return to the ‘Add-ons‘ section of Kodi and launch the newly installed addon.
You should know that there are multiple ways to install Kodi addons from GitHub. So, use the provided link to get to additional installation methods, with helpful screenshots. You’ll also want to check how to install addons for Kodi from ZIP files.
TechNadu doesn’t claim any responsibility for how our readers decide to utilize the following software. Please note that we don’t condone sharing pirated content and copyright infringement. TechNadu is not affiliated with the software mentioned in this article in no way.
Make sure to carefully read everything said in this disclaimer and ensure the proper use of the software.
Warning: Why you should ALWAYS USE a VPN with Kodi?
Here are the reasons that you should consider looking at it without SKIPPING.
- Using ILLEGAL Kodi Addons are Dangerous without a VPN: Most of the Kodi users are installing the ILLEGAL Kodi addons on their system to access all the latest movies, TV shows, sports, music, and much more for FREE, than a legal Kodi addon where it has the least content in it. But do you know what? The video content on illegal addons is scraped and copyrighted material. If you are accessing them on Kodi, then your activities will be monitored by your ISP by tracking your IP and gives all the information to the government or companies if they request for it. This will land you in trouble. To stay away from this, you will have to connect to a VPN where it hides your identity by rotating your IP address while streaming Kodi content. This is how you will be safe from the prying eyes.
- Bypass Geo-Restriction: As you probably know, some official addons like BBC iPlayer, NBC Sports, Hulu, IceFilms have geo-location restrictions. This also applies to other addons like Acestream which fetches the data from torrents. To unblock these restrictions, you will have to DEFINITELY use a VPN no matter what.
The above are the 2 reasons that forcing us to recommend a VPN to the Kodi users for safer streaming. In fact, after testing several VPNs for Kodi, we finally came up with a one non-stop solution and that is ExpressVPN, the top-rated Kodi VPN so far.
Limited Time Offer: For our TechNadu readers, there is a 49% OFF on ExpressVPN which includes 3 FREE Months in it.
Best-Working Bollywood Kodi Addons in 2021
You’re only minutes away from accessing a vault of Indian cinematography. Based on our hands-on testing and years of experience, the following are the best Kodi bollywood addons you’ll find now.
|Compatible With||Up to Kodi 18.9 (doesn’t work on Kodi 19).|
|Applicable Geo-Restrictions||Could be blocked in some countries. Make sure to use ExpressVPN to unblock this addon.|
|Types of Content Available||Over 4,000 titles from different regions of India.|
|Get the ZIP File||Download from GitHub (Ram2141 repository).|
|Read More||How to install Einthusan on Kodi|
This article would be far from complete if we didn’t mention Einthusan first – as this addon has one of the best libraries of Indian movies. More importantly, this streaming service has been around for a long time now, and that gives us hope that we’ll get to use this Kodi addon for a long time to come.
Upon opening Einthusan, you will be greeted by a list of different languages. Some of the available ones are Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Punjabi, and others. No matter which language you pick, you will see different sorting options.
You’ll get to browse recently released movies, currently popular titles or search for a specific title. As per our hands-on tests, there are no dead links, everything works flawlessly, and many movies come in HD.
2. Netflix (Works with Kodi v19)
We highly recommend using a VPN for Netflix if you’re after Bollywood movies. By using a VPN, you can connect to a server in India – which will force Netflix to show you hundreds of movies available in this country only.
Netflix might not be the best pick for older and classic Bollywood movies. However, we’re sure that many of you are into newer movies coming from India. With that said, this media streaming service has positioned itself as an indispensable source of great content.
Therefore, we highly recommend using the Netflix Kodi addon, which comes from GitHub. That means we’re not talking about an official addon made by Netflix’s team. However, we do have the next best thing here – and equally useful as well.
Using this addon, you can log in to your Netflix account, browse the latest titles, check Netflix’s library manually, and make sure you’re on top of the latest content. The addon works great without any issues whatsoever.
3. YouTube (Works with Kodi v19)
|Compatible With||Up to Kodi 19 (older versions supported as well)|
|Applicable Geo-Restrictions||Available worldwide.|
|Types of Content Available||A selection of free Bollywood movies.|
|Read More||How to install YouTube on Kodi|
You might be surprised that we have decided to recommend YouTube as one of the best Bollywood Kodi addons in 2021. However, you should know that YouTube has an extensive library of free movies, which is why this addon is mentioned in this article.
As you might expect, YouTube won’t get you to watch the latest commercial films. However, older Bollywood titles can be found often, as well as some independent movies. If that’s your thing, you should definitely add YouTube to your Kodi.
Bollywood Kodi Addons Not Working? Here’s How to Fix Common Issues!
In general, installing Kodi addons shouldn’t be a problem. However, errors might still appear, especially when installing addons from GitHub. With that said, here are several possible solutions that you’ll want to try.
- If you see the “Something went wrong” error message, we recommend getting rid of Kodi’s cache files. Even though those files are harmless, they can cause installation issues with addons. Use the provided link to get to our step-by-step guide.
- Then, we also recommend updating your Kodi. However, don’t forget that Kodi v19 still doesn’t work with the majority of addons, so you’ll want to stick to Kodi 18.9 instead.
- Also, there’s the infamous “Failed to install a dependency” error message, which indicates that an essential dependency can’t be installed, blocking any further installation steps. There are several solutions here, so here’s how to resolve Kodi dependency-related issues.
In case you want additional tips on troubleshooting Kodi, make sure to use the provided link. You’ll be taken to our central guide, diving into several technical and performance issues with the application.
Which Bollywood Addons for Kodi No Longer Work or Have Shut Down?
In the past, we used to have access to a number of Bollywood Kodi addons. However, as you can see just below, many of the previously popular addons are no longer available.
- ZemTV (‘ZemTV’ repository)
- ErosNOW (‘YoColdRain’ repository)
- SwaDesi (“NoobsandNerds’ repository)
- SnagFilms (Kodi’s official repository)
- Bollywood Movies (‘Aliunde’ repository)
- Atlas Movies (‘PinoyAbroad’ repository)
That would be all we’ve prepared for you, dear readers. We hope you’ve found our list of the best Kodi addons for Bollywood movies to be helpful and useful. And lastly, make sure to check our latest Kodi articles for more tips and tricks. Thanks for reading!