Lifetime is definitely a channel where you will find a lot of interesting movies featuring women in leading roles as they like to focus on this type of content quite often. That’s just one of the reasons we enjoy watching Lifetime and Lifetime Movies, but we also love the fact that we can watch the channel online rather easily. Let’s go and find the best way that you can watch Lifetime online as well.
Lifetime was first launched back in 1984, so it’s been quite a while since then, and they’ve had a bunch of policy changes over the years. Nowadays, they do focus on shows that feature women in lead roles, which also makes it more oriented towards the female population in terms of target audiences. This has been quite successful, especially seen the channel is popular across the United States, reaching over 93,000,000 households.
Before it was called Lifetime, the channel was originally called BETA before it turned into Daytime and then into Cable Health Network. The name Lifetime was introduced back in 1983, and it has stuck.
How Can I Live Stream Lifetime and Lifetime Movies?
Watching Lifetime and Lifetime Movies online is an easy thing to do because the channel is featured by quite a few live TV services. We think the best way that you can watch the service is to go for fuboTV, which is a great platform that carries over 100 networks in its main bundle. Start your 7-day free trial on fuboTV today!
You will find that fuboTV carries a bunch of channel packs that you can add to your subscription if you’re looking for more content. Also good to know is that fuboTV works on a wide range of devices so you can enjoy the content on the devices you have at home, including iOS and Android phones and tablets, Apple TV, Android TV, smart TVs, Chromecast, Roku, and more. (Note: fuboTV is a service that only works in the United States, so if you’re going to travel outside of the country, you need a VPN to help you access the platform. Click here to learn how you can do this rather easily.)
Here’s how you can start your 7-day free trial on fuboTV:
- First, you’re going to have to visit the fuboTV website and to set up an account. The only thing you’ll have to do is to look for a button that says “Start free trial” and to press it. Next, you will be asked for your email address and password, and you can also use the social login buttons from Facebook and Twitter if you want to hasten things up.
- Then, you will have to choose the plan that you want to go to. fubo Standard features over 100 networks, including Lifetime and Lifetime Movies, and you can get it easily. The Family and Ultra plans include everything that’s in fubo Standard and add extra channel packs or premium networks to your account.
- Then, you get to customize the subscription yourself by adding any channel packs and premium networks you want. There are also add-ons available if you want to expand the Cloud storage space or the number of devices you can watch content on.
- Finally, they will ask for your card details so they can set up the payment process. You will not be charged until the 7-day free trial is complete.
Other Ways to Watch Lifetime and Lifetime Movies
Sling TV – The first on our list is Sling TV, which is a highly customizable platform that carries Lifetime and Lifetime Movies in all of its three bundles, namely Orange, Blue, and Orange + Blue. Depending on your choice, you will also get a different number of simultaneous streams available for your account. For instance, Orange subscribers can watch a single stream at a time, while Blue subscribers can watch up to three simultaneous streams. With the Orange + Blue subscription, you can watch on up to four devices at the same time, so your whole household enjoys watching whatever they want. Start your Sling TV subscription by saving 40% off the first month. There are also a ton of channel packs that you can add to your account, as well as numerous premium networks.
Hulu – We also have Hulu on the list, and this is a great single bundle service that enables people to watch a lot of channels, including Lifetime and Lifetime Movies. Besides the main bundle, you can add a bunch of channel packs and premium networks to your subscription. Start your 7-day free trial on Hulu today! It’s also worth the note that when you subscribe to Hulu’s live TV service, you’ll also get to enjoy the video-on-demand library that they’ve been building for years now.
Philo – Our list also includes Philo, which is a great single bundle service that simplifies the whole idea of a live TV service. Basically, there is a single bundle of networks that you can get, and it does include Lifetime and Lifetime Movies in there. There are no channel packs, premium networks, or even add-ons available on Philo, so the only thing you’ll be paying for is the main bundle, which is also quite cheap to get. Start your 7-day free trial on Philo today!
How Can I Watch Lifetime and Lifetime Movies When Traveling Outside of the United States?
When you travel outside of the United States, you quickly figure out that the platforms you pay for back home are no longer accessible to you. This happens because there are licensing deals in place that prevent these companies from streaming content beyond US borders. Unfortunately, your IP address will tell them exactly where you are. On the other hand, IP addresses are easy to change if you have the right tools, and we suggest you get a VPN to do the job for you in just a few seconds. We can recommend you use ExpressVPN because it is easily one of the best on the market, with thousands of servers across the world, and tight security and privacy features to keep your data safe.
Here’s how you can set up ExpressVPN so you can watch Lifetime and Lifetime Movies anywhere you go:
- You have to start by subscribing to ExpressVPN (49% OFF), which is an easy thing to do once you visit the website and follow the steps to set up an account. You should know that, if you find that you don’t enjoy the service for any reason, you can ask for a refund since ExpressVPN has a 30-day money-back guarantee policy in place.
- Then, you have to download the app for your device and to run the installer. Launch the tool and log in to your account as soon as possible to get things going.
- You now have to look for a server that is located in the United States and to connect to it.
- When the connection has been established, the app will inform you of this, and you can proceed to launch fuboTV so you can start watching Lifetime and Lifetime Movies anywhere you want.
Can I Watch Lifetime and Lifetime Movies Live on the Network’s Website?
Unfortunately, there is no live stream available on the Lifetime and Lifetime Movies website, so you won’t be able to enjoy your shows in this way. On the website, you can only stream content that has already aired, which means that your only options to watch Lifetime live online is with the help of the live TV services we already discussed. In order to watch the shows you liked later on the Lifetime website, you will need to log in to an account by using credentials from your TV provider, which can be a live TV service or cable company, depending on which one you have.
What Are Some of the Things I Can Watch on Lifetime and Lifetime Movies?
Lifetime is well known for its original series featuring lots of great actors that will help empower women. One of the cool things you can watch on Lifetime is the extremely long list of Christmas movies each year. The regular content available on Lifetime is showing such as Dance Moms, Married at First Sight, Little Women, LA, Bring It, and more.
Please drop us a note in the comments section below the article and tell us which are your favorite shows to watch on Lifetime and Lifetime Movies and which platform you chose to watch the network on. Share the article with friends and family so they can discover a new way to enjoy TV as well, and please follow TechNadu on Facebook and Twitter for more tech news, guides, reviews, and interviews.