The most useful Kodi addons out there are actually quite simple in their design, and they can bring tons of free content. With that said, we'll talk about the Radio Kodi addon in this article, which comes as a true example of how Kodi can act as a gateway to highly valuable content. So, here's what to expect from Radio on Kodi, including how to install the addon and more.
As its name says, the Radio Kodi addon is all about live radio stations from across the world. There are over 30,000 radio stations here, which you can browse by their country of origin, genre, language, and popularity. Of course, the addon gives you access to its search functionality, and you can save radio stations to your personalized list.
Overall, Radio for Kodi is a true example of a simple and nicely designed addon. That’s the reason why we’ve featured it in our guide to the best music addons for Kodi. And now, let’s show you to get started with Radio.
TechNadu doesn’t claim any responsibility for how our readers decide to utilize the following software. Please note that we don’t condone sharing pirated content and copyright infringement. TechNadu is not affiliated with the software mentioned in this article in no way.
Make sure to carefully read everything said in this disclaimer and ensure the proper use of the software.
IMPORTANT: Access More Music & Protect Your Privacy Using a VPN!
When streaming music via Kodi – you HAVE TO use a VPN! That’s the only way to secure your use of Kodi while getting extra content as well. Here’s what VPNs bring:
- Get Access to More Music: Most music-streaming addons for Kodi are accessible from a limited number of countries. The only way to bypass that geo-block is to change your IP address, done using a VPN. You will GET ACCESS to ANY Kodi addon out there, including its entire content library!
- Avoid the Risks of Using Illegal Addons: Most Kodi addons scrape their content from ILLEGAL sources, which might land you in a lot of trouble. Aside from PIRATED CONTENT, addons installed from the Web can contain MALWARE as well. To prevent others from exploiting your privacy, use a VPN (which hides everything you do in Kodi).
- Prevent Your ISP from Tracking You: If your Internet provider sees you using Kodi, it might THROTTLE your Web connection. And if you’re caught using ILLEGAL addons, you’ll receive a copyright infringement notice. Avoid both of those dangers by hiding your traffic via a VPN.
Not every VPN is good enough for Kodi. You need one that unblocks any Kodi addon and protects your digital privacy (by hiding your data). After testing more than 60 VPNs, our team recommends ExpressVPN – the best Kodi VPN available today!
Save Big Today: For a very limited time, TechNadu’s readers can SAVE 49% on ExpressVPN and get 3 EXTRA MONTHS added to their subscription. Act quickly!
How To Install Radio Addon on Kodi
Want to know how to install the Radio on Kodi? Well, just use the following steps:
1. Open Kodi by double-clicking on its icon. You should see its home screen.
2. Using the application’s main menu on the left, locate and then select 'Add-ons.'
3. Use your cursor to hover over 'Downloads.' Then, pick 'Music Add-ons.'
4. Now, find the Radio Kodi addon. Once you see it, select its name.
5. You'll now enter Radio's overview screen. Use the 'Install' button.
6. Once you see the required dependencies, proceed to click on 'OK.'
7. After a couple of moments, Radio will be installed on your Kodi.
8. Return to Kodi’s start screen. Then, pick 'Add-ons' once again.
9. Now, pick 'Music Add-ons' using Kodi’s left-placed main menu.
10. Lastly, locate the Radio Kodi addon and launch the addon. That’s it!
That would be all on how to install the Radio addon. If you have any questions for us, feel free to post them via the comments section below. And finally, thank you for reading!