When it comes to the best music addons for Kodi, we believe MixCloud deserves a special mention. This streaming service lets you access DJ mixes, radio shows, and podcasts, allowing you to easily discover both well-known and independent artists. It also offers a range of apps for various platforms, with Kodi included. So, let's help you find out more about the MixCloud Kodi addon.
You’ll be happy to know that MixCloud on Kodi gives you access to both free and paywalled content (of course, using MixCloud’s subscription). Tons of content is there, as the addon gives you an overview of different music genres, different types of audio content, and more. You can also integrate it with your subscription, search for something specific, and check your history.
We’d also like to add that the MixCloud Kodi addon is actually an unofficial addon – but it’s found in Kodi's official repository. So, even though it’s created by an independent developer, there’s nothing illegal about this addon, and it comes safe to use.
TechNadu doesn’t claim any responsibility for how our readers decide to utilize the following software. Please note that we don’t condone sharing pirated content and copyright infringement. TechNadu is not affiliated with the software mentioned in this article in no way.
Make sure to carefully read everything said in this disclaimer and ensure the proper use of the software.
IMPORTANT: Access More Music & Protect Your Privacy Using a VPN!
When streaming music via Kodi – you HAVE TO use a VPN! That’s the only way to secure your use of Kodi while getting extra content as well. Here’s what VPNs bring:
- Get Access to More Music: Most music-streaming addons for Kodi are accessible from a limited number of countries. The only way to bypass that geo-block is to change your IP address, done using a VPN. You will GET ACCESS to ANY Kodi addon out there, including its entire content library!
- Avoid the Risks of Using Illegal Addons: Most Kodi addons scrape their content from ILLEGAL sources, which might land you in a lot of trouble. Aside from PIRATED CONTENT, addons installed from the Web can contain MALWARE as well. To prevent others from exploiting your privacy, use a VPN (which hides everything you do in Kodi).
- Prevent Your ISP from Tracking You: If your Internet provider sees you using Kodi, it might THROTTLE your Web connection. And if you’re caught using ILLEGAL addons, you’ll receive a copyright infringement notice. Avoid both of those dangers by hiding your traffic via a VPN.
Not every VPN is good enough for Kodi. You need one that unblocks any Kodi addon and protects your digital privacy (by hiding your data). After testing more than 60 VPNs, our team recommends ExpressVPN – the best Kodi VPN available today!
Save Big Today: For a very limited time, TechNadu’s readers can SAVE 49% on ExpressVPN and get 3 EXTRA MONTHS added to their subscription. Act quickly!
How to Install MixCloud Addon on Kodi
And now, here's how to install MixCloud on your Kodi:
1. Launch Kodi by double-clicking on its icon. Its home screen will greet you.
2. Pick 'Add-ons' using Kodi’s main menu, found on the left-hand side.
3. Then, hover over 'Download.' On the right, pick 'Music Add-ons.'
4. Navigate to the MixCloud Kodi addon. Select its name to open its overview.
5. Now, proceed to use the 'Install' button, found on the right side of your screen.
6. A list of dependencies will now pop up. Feel free to click on 'OK.'
7. Wait until you see a notification saying that MixCloud has been installed.
8. Return to Kodi's home screen. Once again, pick 'Add-ons.'
9. Navigate to 'Music Add-ons,' found on the left side.
10. Finally, launch MixCloud and log in to your account. That’s it!
That would be all on how to install the MixCloud Kodi addon. If you have any questions for us, make sure to post them just below. And lastly, thank you for reading!