Now that Discovery Plus has gone online, we know all the details behind this service. Let’s see how you can enjoy the service.
First of all, you need to know that Discovery Plus is available to watch on your browser or via one of the dedicated apps the service has created thus far.
So, you’ll need to install the tools on your favorite devices and sync your account across them. In this way, you’ll be able to jump from one device to the next and continue watching where you left off.
According to Discovery Plus, the service works on the following devices:
- iPhone and iPad (iOS 12 and up)
- Apple TV (tvOS 12 and up)
- Android smartphones and tablets (Android 5 and up)
- Android TV
- Chromecast built-in devices
- Fire TV streaming devices
- Fire TV Edition Smart TVs
- Xbox One, Series S/X
- Samsung Smart TVs (2017 and newer)
- Vizio Smart TVs
- Browsers (Safari 10 and up, Chrome Blink 51 and up, Firefox, Android WebView 70.0.3 and up)
As you can see, there are a few things missing from the list. We do not see other brands of smart TVs and PlayStation devices.
Discovery Plus allows subscribers up to four simultaneous streams, so be mindful of that when you are streaming content.