We’ve got another NASCAR race on our hands, and the Quaker State 400 is just around the corner. We plan on watching the Quaker State 400 online, so let’s go figure out exactly how you could do the same.
The Quaker State 400 is held as the Kentucky Speedway in Sparta, Kentucky. The Quaker State has been taking place since 2011, and it’s a race that is contested over 400 miles – or in 267 laps.
In 2019, we saw Kurt Busch win the race for the Chip Ganassi Racing, and we are sure he would like to make a repeat of last year this time around. The 2020 Quaker State 400 will feature numerous racers, and you can check the full lineup here.
When and Where to Watch Quaker State 400?
The Quaker State 400 is going to take place on July 12th, and it will all start at 2:30 PM. The race will be broadcast by FS1, so make sure you tune in at the right time.
How Can I Live Stream the Quaker State 400?
In today’s world, we spend countless hours online, and this makes our lives easier because we can keep ourselves amused watching the content we love, keep up with our friends and family, and binge on our favorite shows. One of the best platforms to watch the Quaker State 400 is fuboTV, which is a live TV platform that focuses on sports specifically.
There are also several plans you can get here, and it all boils down to how much you want to pay for this and watch the channels you’re eager to watch. You can also add loads of channel packs and premium networks to your account, so you have even more cool stuff to watch. fuboTV works on loads of devices, including iOS and Android smartphones and tablets, Apple TV, Android TV, Fire TV, Roku, and more.
Here’s how you can start your free trial on fuboTV:
- First up, you’re going to have to visit the fubo TV website and tap on the “Start Free Trial” button. You will be taken to a new page where you have to provide some personal information in order to set up your account. It’s also possible to use the social login buttons from Facebook and Twitter to go around the step faster.
- Next, you get the choose the plan that you want to go for. There are a few of these, and you get to pick the one that has the right price and channel combination for you.
- You can also customize your subscription by choosing any channel packs or premium networks you are interested in.
- Once you’re done, you simply have to fill in the card details so they can charge you when the free trial is complete.
Other Ways to Watch Quaker State 400 Online
Hulu – Another live TV platform that will certainly keep you entertained, as it features dozens of networks. Start your free trial on Hulu now! There are also several channel packs and premium networks you can add to your account, as well as various add-ons to expand the cloud DVR storage space capacity or the number of simultaneous streams. When you subscribe to the Hulu Live TV service, they also give you access to the Hulu On-Demand library, so you can enjoy multiple services at once.
Sling TV – Another option is to go to Sling TV. This service has three bundles to choose from, although FS1 is only present in two of them, namely Blue and Orange + Blue. When you make your choice, you need to be aware there are some limitations to what you can do because Blue subscribers have three simultaneous streams at their disposal, while Orange + Blue subscribers get four of them. You can then add any number of extra channel packs and premium networks to your account, and given the vast collection that Sling TV has, you will have a lot of room to pick your favorite. Get $10 off (first month only) on Sling TV Now!
How Can I Watch Quaker State 400 When Traveling Outside of the United States?
Whenever you travel outside of the United States, you need to know that there are things you will be left unable to do, such as watching TV on a live TV platform. These services are all geo-blocked, which means that you cannot access them as easily as you are accustomed to. In order to bypass this blockade, you need to use a VPN and change your IP address so that you appear to be in the United States rather than anywhere else.
We only recommend the very best tool we have tested, which is ExpressVPN. The service features thousands of servers in all corners of the world, including dozens in the United States, as well as some great encryption protocols to protect your data.
Here’s what you need to do to start using ExpressVPN:
- The first thing you need to do is to subscribe to ExpressVPN (49% OFF). Visiting the website will only take a few minutes. ExpressVPN has a 30-day money-back guarantee policy, so you can always ask for a refund within that time frame.
- Look for the apps for your devices and install them. Launch the tool and login to your account as soon as possible, so the app available immediately.
- When the connection is established, you can go ahead and load fubo TV so you can start watching the Quaker State 400 over the internet from any corner of the world.
Can I Watch Quaker State 400 Live on the Network’s Website?
Watching the Quaker State 400 NASCAR race over on the Fox Sports website is a valid option. In order to do this, you will need to prove that you pay for a TV subscription that includes FS1, so you will need to log in to an account and use credentials from your TV provider. The provider can be a live TV service or a cable company if you haven’t managed to cut the cord just yet.