Whenever you feel like watching improvement shows, you know that the place to be is HGTV. In fact, we love watching HGTV online, so let’s go and find the best way that you can do it too.
HGTV was first launched back in 1994, and it currently broadcasts reality programming that centers on home improvement and Real Estate shows. The channel is owned by Discovery Inc.
If you’re wondering just how popular HGTV is, you should know that it reaches over 95,000,000 households, and a few years back, it was one of the top three most-watched channels in the United States.
How Can I Live Stream HGTV?
If you want to watch TV online, then there are quite a few Live TV platforms that were created for specifically that reason. If you’re looking to watch HGTV online, then you can rely on fuboTV, which is a great live TV service that will allow you to enjoy a ton of content. Start your 7-day free trial on fuboTV today!
Besides the main bundle, you can also watch content from a bunch of channel packs, as well as several premium networks that you can add to your subscription. There are fuboTV apps available for a wide range of devices, including iOS and Android phones and tablets, Apple TV, Android TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, Roku, and more. (Note: fuboTV is a service that only works in the United States, so if you happen to travel outside of the country, you’re going to need a VPN to unblock the content. Click here to learn what you should do.)
Here’s how you can start your 7-day free trial on fuboTV:
- First, you are going to have to visit the fuboTV website and to tap on the “Start free trial” button.
- You will then get redirected to a page where you will have to provide your email address and password or to use this social login buttons from Facebook or Twitter.
- Then, you get to start building up your subscription by choosing the pack that you want to go for. fubo Standard is the main bundle, and it features over 100 networks. The Ultra and Family packs include extra channel packs and premium networks, on top of fubo Standard, at discount prices.
- Then, you get to customize your subscription by adding your favorite channel packs and premium networks. There are also add-ons available that allow you to expand the Cloud DVR storage space or the number of devices you can watch content simultaneously on.
- Finally, they need your card details so they can set up the payment process. Rest assured, because they will not charge you anything until the 7-day free trial is complete.
Other Ways to Watch HGTV
Sling TV – Another option for those who want to watch HGTV online is with the help of Sling TV, which is a great service that will allow people to enjoy that kind of content. There are three bundles that you can check out, and HGTV is part of all of them, namely Orange, Blue, and Orange + Blue. The bundles vary in the sense that they each offer a certain combination of channels, and they come at different prices, but you should also know that they also offer a different number of simultaneous streams. For instance, Orange subscribers can watch content on a single device at a time, while the Blue subscribers can watch on up to three devices at the same time. Orange + Blue subscribers can watch on up to four devices at the same time. Start your Sling TV subscription by saving 40% off the first month. There are a ton of channel packs that you can add to your subscription, as well as a load of premium networks.
Hulu – Another way to watch HGTV online is with the help of Hulu, which is a great single bundle platform that will allow you to watch a ton of channels. Besides the main bundle where you will find HGTV, you will also get to add more content by getting any of the available channel packs or the premium networks. Start your 7-day free trial on Hulu today! When subscribing to the live TV service on Hulu, you will also get to enjoy the video-on-demand library.
Philo – HGTV is also present on Philo, which is a single bundle platform that is quite simple. The simplicity is brought by the fact that there is only one bundle of channels available and nothing else, meaning no channel packs, no premium networks, or add-ons. Start your 7-day free trial on Philo today!
How Can I Watch HGTV When Traveling Outside of the United States?
Watching content online when you travel outside of the country is something that you can do rather easily if you have the right tools. The reason you will need these tools in the first place is the fact that streaming platforms and live TV services are geo-blocked, which means that you cannot access them normally when you travel outside of the United States, because there are licensing deals in place that prevented these companies from allowing broadcast beyond US borders. We know how annoying this can be for travelers, so you should know that there is a way around the problem by using a VPN that will change your IP address, so you appear to be back in the United States.
We can recommend ExpressVPN if you are looking for such a tool because it’s one of the best platforms on the market, with thousands of servers across the world and tight security and privacy features that will keep your data safe.
Here’s how you can watch HGTV from outside of the United States with ExpressVPN:
- First, going to have to subscribe to ExpressVPN (49% OFF), which can be done rather easily once you visit their website and create an account. The whole process will only take a couple of minutes of your time, and then you will be able to enjoy the service anywhere. You should also be aware of the fact that ExpressVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee policy, so if you don’t enjoy it for any particular reason, you can always ask for a refund.
- Next, you will have to download the app for your device and to install it. Launch the tool and log in to your account as soon as possible.
- Next, you’ll have to look for a server that is located in the United States and to connect to it.
- When the app informs you that the connection has been established, you can launch fuboTV and start watching HGTV wherever you will go.
Can I Watch HGTV on the Network’s Website?
Yes, you will be able to watch HGTV on the network’s website since there is a live stream available for those who are looking for cooler ways to enjoy TV. In order to access the live stream, you will need to use credentials from your TV provider, which can be a live TV service or cable company. (Note: You should be aware of the fact that the HGTV live stream is geo-blocked, so if you plan to watch the content when traveling outside of the United States you will need a VPN to unblock it all. Click here to learn what you need to do.)
What Are Some Shows That I Can Watch on HGTV?
There are a lot of cool shows that you can follow on HGTV which can keep you occupied for a long time, such as the following:
- Flip or Flop
- Mountain Mamas
- Going for Sold
- Supersize My Pool
- House Hunters
- Property Brothers
- Fixer Upper
We would love to hear back from you so you can tell us which are your favorite shows to watch on HGTV, so please drop us a note in the comments section below the article and tell us all about it. Share the article online with friends and family, and follow TechNadu on Facebook and Twitter for more tech news, guides, reviews, and interviews.