One of the biggest strengths of Kodi is its selection of news-focused addons. No matter where in the world you are, you can always count on CNN, Sky News, NewsON, or even Cheddar to bring you the latest newscasts. However, we’re sure you’d like to add as many news sources as possible to your Kodi. With that said, we’ll introduce you to the Russia Today News Kodi addon.
Since you're reading this article, you probably already know about Russia Today's polarizing position. However, no matter what you think about this broadcaster, you can't deny that it offers impeccable programming, especially in the US. With that said, the Russia Today News Kodi addon is focused on that version of RT when it comes to on-demand content. And of course, there's a range of RT TV channels here as well, which you can watch live.
We’d also like to add that Russia Today News features 1080p videos for the most part. Some on-demand content comes in 720p. So, no matter if you use Kodi on a smartphone or a large-screen TV, you’ll be happy with what this addon offers.
TechNadu doesn’t claim any responsibility for how our readers decide to utilize the following software. Please note that we don’t condone sharing pirated content and copyright infringement. TechNadu is not affiliated with the software mentioned in this article in no way.
Make sure to carefully read everything said in this disclaimer and ensure the proper use of the software.
IMPORTANT: Access More News Sources & Protect Your Privacy Using a VPN!
When watching the latest newscasts and live TV news channels via Kodi – you HAVE TO use a VPN! That’s the only way to secure your use of Kodi while getting extra content as well. Here’s what VPNs bring:
- Get Access to More News: Many news-related Kodi addons are accessible from a limited number of countries. The only way to bypass that geo-block is to change your IP address, done using a VPN. You’ll GET ACCESS to ANY Kodi addon out there, including its entire content library!
- Avoid the Risks of Using Illegal Addons: Most Kodi addons scrape their content from ILLEGAL sources, which might land you in a lot of trouble. Aside from PIRATED CONTENT, addons installed from the Web can contain MALWARE as well. To prevent others from exploiting your privacy, use a VPN (which hides everything you do in Kodi).
- Prevent Your ISP from Tracking You: If your Internet provider sees you using Kodi, it might THROTTLE your Web connection. And if you’re caught using ILLEGAL addons, you’ll receive a copyright infringement notice. Avoid both of those dangers by hiding your traffic via a VPN.
Not every VPN is good enough for Kodi. You need one that unblocks any Kodi addon and protects your digital privacy (by hiding your data). After testing more than 60 VPNs, our team recommends ExpressVPN – the best Kodi VPN available today!
Save Big Today: For a very limited time, TechNadu’s readers can SAVE 49% on ExpressVPN and get 3 EXTRA MONTHS added to their subscription. Act quickly!
How To Install Russia Today News Addon on Kodi
And now, here are the steps to install Russia Today News on Kodi:
1. Launch Kodi and wait until you see its home screen.
2. Using the application’s main menu, select 'Add-ons' (on the left side).
3. Hover over 'Download' on the left. On the right, pick 'Video Add-ons.'
4. Locate the Russia Today News addon and select its name.
5. Once the addon’s overview opens, proceed to use the 'Install' button.
6. If you see a list of dependencies, feel free to use the 'OK' button.
7. Wait a few moments until you see a notification saying the addon is installed.
8. Return to Kodi’s home screen and, once again, select 'Add-ons' on the left.
9. Navigate to 'Video add-ons' using Kodi’s main menu.
10. Lastly, launch the Russia Today News Kodi addon. That’s it!
That would be all on how to install the Russia Today News Kodi addon. If you have any questions, let us know via the comments section below. And lastly, thanks for reading!