Drama series are getting more creative as the years go by. Even if they keep standard elements in the plot or recycle old ideas, everyone involved in the production makes the story something that will make you want to binge the entire series. A new series starring Milo Ventimiglia and Catherine Haena Kim will keep you on the edge of your seat with their new show, The Company You Keep. What is it about? Well, you can find out here.
The upcoming drama shows the budding love and passion between con man Charlie and undercover CIA officer Emma. The two are unaware of their professions, so the excitement builds when their work somehow collides. Charlie ramps up his "family business" to get out for good, and Emma's closing in on a vengeful criminal who holds Charlie's debt in hand. This forces the pair to deal with the lies they told so they can save both themselves and their families from disastrous consequences.
The series is based on a Korean broadcasting show titled "My Fellow Citizens" and stars Milo Ventimiglia as Charlie, Catherine Haena Kim as Emma, William Fichtner as Leo, Tim Chiou as David, Freda Foh Shen as Grace, James Saito as Joseph, Sarah Wayne Callies as Birdie, Felisha Terrel as Daphne, and Polly Draper as Fran.
While it may seem like a cliche plot, we can assure you that it'll still be a great watch that will surely hook you in as you watch along. If we've peeved your curiosity, all you need to do is continue reading this article because we have all the details you need to watch The Company You Keep 2023 online from anywhere in the world.
When and Where to Watch The Company You Keep 2023
The Company You Keep premiered in the US on ABC on Sunday, February 19, 2023, at 10 p.m. ET and will stream on Hulu (only available in the US) the following day. The series is set to have 10 episodes.
Coming up next: The Company You Keep 2023 Episode 7: Company Man, on April 9, 2023.
How to Watch The Company You Keep Online from Anywhere
With several live TV and streaming platforms available, watching your favorite content from your home country is extremely easy. However, these services, like Hulu, may only be available in your home country. When you travel abroad, you may face geo-blocks, and you will not be able to access the streaming library due to content licensing. To bypass this problem, you must use a VPN to watch The Company You Keep online while traveling abroad. With the use of a VPN, you can set your IP address to your home country, making it seem like you have never left.
Looking for a capable and affordable VPN? We recommend ExpressVPN because it can easily unblock almost every streaming platform, like Hulu, Netflix, Disney+, and more. It is currently the best VPN on the market that promises fast speeds, stable connections, and unlimited bandwidth. They use the best encryption policies to safeguard your online data and identity from possible security breaches. The VPN also has thousands of servers in over 90 countries, making it easy to change your IP address. Thanks to its no-questions-asked money-back guarantee, you can try ExpressVPN for 30 days RISK-FREE.
3,000+ VPN servers in 160 VPN server locations in 94 countries, 5 Simultaneous connections, Fast and stable connection, No activity logs or connection logs, No bandwidth limits, Strong encryption, 24/7 live chat support, and 30-day money-back guarantee.
You can also take advantage of a great discount when you subscribe to ExpressVPN (49% discount & get 3 months FREE) on the company's website. First, you must create an account by answering details about yourself and seeing the payment through. Next, download and install the app on your device or system. Once that’s done, you can run the VPN tool, pick a server from your home country and stream The Company You Keep live stream online from anywhere.
How to Watch The Company You Keep Online in the US Without Cable
If you’re in the US, you can watch The Company You Keep on Hulu. A subscription to the service costs $7.99 per month for the ad-supported plan. However, you can always get the ad-free plan for $14.99 a month if you do not like to be interrupted by commercials. Start your 30-day free trial on Hulu.
Watch Shows and Movies Anytime, Anywhere from current episodes and original series, to kids shows and hit movies, we have something for everyone.
If you’re looking for an alternative to the stand-alone platform, you can get the Disney bundle. The Disney bundle provides viewers with Disney Plus, ESPN Plus, and Hulu, all at a discounted rate because of a special deal. The Disney Bundle starts at $13.99 per month, and you can get an ad-free bundle for $19.99 per month.
Aside from Hulu, you can watch The Company You Keep live stream when it airs on ABC or live stream it using US live TV services. There are many options to get ABC, and here is a list of them.
- fuboTV: Luckily, all plans on fuboTV offer ABC as one of its channels. You can also enjoy many sports channels on fuboTV if you're a fan. Prices start at $74.99 per month, and you can customize your subscription. You'll be given a 7-day free trial if you're new to the service.
Watch Your Favorite Shows, Movies & Sports ON ANY DEVICE. ANYTIME. ANYWHERE. Watch and DVR the channels you love. No contracts, no commitment.
- Hulu + Live TV: ABC is one of the channels available here. A plan starts at $69.99 and offers both live TV and Hulu On-Demand library. In addition, Disney Plus and ESPN Plus are included for free.
- YouTube TV: You can find ABC as one of the available channels on YouTube TV. Currently, you can get a subscription for $54.99 per month for your initial three months. However, you must pay $64.99 per month for the succeeding months.
- DirecTV Stream: ABC is also available as a channel on DirecTV Stream. It is present in all of its plans. The cheapest plan costs $74.99 per month. DirecTV stream offers a 5-day free trial to new customers.
- ABC website and app: The ABC website and app allow you to stream the episodes for free after the broadcast concludes. All you need to do is log in with your TV provider credentials.
All these streaming services are geo-blocked, so you won't be able to access them when you go abroad. Use a capable VPN to unblock these services if you ever encounter geo-restrictions when traveling. For this to work, you just need to run the VPN and select a server from your home country.
Can I Watch The Company You Keep Online in the UK, Canada, and Australia?
Unfortunately, we don’t have any information about the release date in the UK, Canada, and Australia, but we’re hoping it will be released on Disney+ sometime in the future. Meanwhile, if you want to catch The Company You Keep online in these countries, we suggest that you use a powerful VPN to unblock Hulu so you may use it to stream the series. Run the VPN app, then select a US server. Once complete, you can watch The Company You Keep on Hulu online from anywhere.
The Company You Keep Episode Release Order
- Season 1 Episode 1: Pilot (February 19, 2023) - A night of passion leads to romance between con-man Charlie and undercover CIA officer Emma. The two are unaware that their professions are about to collide.
- Season 1 Episode 2: A Sparkling Reputation (February 26, 2023) - After Daphne gets her payment, the Nicolettis devise a plan to steal a valuable necklace in an auction. Emma and Charlie pursue Daphne.
- Season 1 Episode 3: Against All Odds (March 5, 2023) - The Nicolettis convince a wealthy woman to get revenge on her con-man fiancé during a horse race. Meanwhile, Emma meets Charlie's family, and the CIA and Nicolettis catch wind of Daphne expanding her business beyond the Maguire drug enterprise.
- Season 1 Episode 4: All In (March 19, 2023) - Pressure from Daphne forces Charlie to take extreme measures at a high stakes poker game on a yacht. After meeting Emma's family, Charlie's confidence in their relationship strengthens, but his criminal activity continues to threaten their future.
- Season 1 Episode 5: The Spy Who Loved Me (March 26, 2023) - Daphne enlists the Nicolettis to steal a book of blackmail from a DC fixer. Later, Charlie puts his relationship with Emma on the line to ensure her safety.
- Season 1 Episode 6: The Real Thing (April 2, 2023) - Birdie reaches out to an old flame to help the family steal a painting; meanwhile, Emma grapples with Charlie's admission and must deal with conflicts of interest at work at the CIA.
- Season 1 Episode 7: Company Man (April 9, 2023) - Charlie becomes Emma's new CIA asset and is tasked with spying on Daphne while they attend the event together, causing Emma to feel jealous. Later, Leo reveals to Birdie the real reason Simon abandoned her and Ollie.