The red planet is beckoning, and an ensemble of stars is going where no man has gone before. In the new unscripted competition series Stars on Mars, actresses, sports professionals, reality stars, entertainers, and even McLovin wear space suits instead of red-carpet outfits.
The 12 celebrities are transforming into astronauts and landing on a Mars simulation to participate in tasks. What is the mission? Take on orders from none other than Star Trek's Captain Kirk, William Shatner. The celebrity participants will vote one person out each week until just one remains.
During their stay, they will be subjected to realistic circumstances replicating life on Mars, putting their wits, physical ability, and even social skills to the test, all in the chase of the coveted title of "the brightest star in the galaxy." The stars will vote at the conclusion of each week to choose which crew member will be transported back to Earth.
Sounds exciting, right? How to watch Stars on Mars online from anywhere? We got you covered! Keep reading and learn how to stream Stars on Mars online and learn everything about the reality show.
When and Where to Watch Stars on Mars
Stars on Mars premiered on Monday, June 5, 2023, at 8 pm ET on Fox. It can be streamed the next day on Hulu.
How to Watch Stars on Mars Online from Anywhere
If you reside in the US, you may watch Stars on Mars on Fox and Hulu on the day that the season premieres. However, like other streaming platforms, these streaming services implement geo-restrictions to prevent their content from being accessed. As a result of the geo-blocks, you may require assistance in watching the reality show. But don’t worry! You can remove the geo-blocks if you use a VPN to watch Stars on Mars. This software will mask your IP address and location to enable access to the platforms from anywhere.
Our recommendation is one of the best VPN software these days, ExpressVPN, which has thousands of servers spread over 90 countries worldwide. This software is a no-log VPN with unlimited bandwidth and live assistance available around-the-clock, seven days a week. ExpressVPN uses an encryption program to safeguard your online privacy and shield you from security flaws. You can try ExpressVPN RISK-FREE for 30 days, thanks to its no-questions-asked money-back guarantee.
If you are having second thoughts, there’s more to that! A discount is offered when you subscribe to ExpressVPN (49% Discount and get 3 months FREE), which will help you save a considerable sum of money. Install the ExpressVPN program, then sign in using the activation link or code delivered to your email address. Finally, after turning on the VPN, pick a US server. Once all the steps are completed, you may stream Stars on Mars from anywhere.
How to Watch Stars on Mars in the US Without Cable
Stars on Mars Season 1 will air on the Fox Network for US residents on June 5, 2023. This means you can watch Fox using live TV and streaming platforms.
Aside from Fox, the series will also be available on Hulu. Hulu subscriptions start at $7.99 per month for the ad-supported tier. Meanwhile, an ad-free tier is available for $14.99 a month. Furthermore, Hulu lets consumers personalize their plans by adding add-ons such as Max or STARZ. New subscribers may try out Hulu for free for 30 days. You can also buy the Disney bundle, which includes Hulu, Disney+, and ESPN+, for a monthly fee of $13.99 for an ad-supported plan. For $19.99 a month, you can also buy an ad-free subscription.
Let’s check other streaming platforms that offer Fox programming so you can watch Stars on Mars live stream there:
- Sling TV: Sling TV has Fox among its channels. It is accessible in all packs with the name Blue. However, Fox is only accessible in a few areas, so be careful to verify before subscribing. Sling TV plans start at $40 monthly, with a 50% discount for your first month.
- fuboTV: Fox is one of the accessible channels on the live TV and streaming service fuboTV. Their monthly rates begin at $69.99. If you are a new customer, fuboTV will provide a 7-day free trial.
- Hulu + Live TV: For $69.99 per month, you can watch Fox live on Hulu + Live TV. Aside from its vast On-Demand streaming library and Live TV channels, the subscription includes free access to Disney+ and ESPN.
- YouTube TV: Fox is one of the networks accessible via Youtube TV. A plan starts at $64.99 for the first three months, but if you want to continue your membership, you must pay $72.99 for each month after that. YouTube TV provides a 14-day free trial to new customers.
- Fox website/FOX NOW app: Stars on Mars’ first season will be available on the Fox website and the FOX NOW app. You can sign in with your TV provider credentials or create an account.
Are you leaving the United States? Unfortunately, the platforms listed above are geo-blocked, so you won't be able to stream Stars on Mars if you leave the country. However, if you use a trustworthy VPN, you can unblock all those services and watch the episodes from anywhere. All you have to do is launch the VPN and select a server from your own country.
How to Watch Stars on Mars in the UK, Australia, and Canada
Unfortunately, Fox and Hulu are not available in these countries, and we didn’t find a way for you to stream the first season of Stars on Mars there.
But do not despair! Remember that you can also access the reality show on any platforms listed above using a strong VPN. When activating the VPN, make sure you choose a US server and are good to go.
Stars on Mars Cast
- Lance Armstrong
- Natasha Leggero
- Marshawn Lynch
- Christopher Mintz Plasse
- Adam Rippon
- Ronda Rousey
- Tom Schwartz
- Richard Sherman
- Porsha Williams Guobadia
- Tallulah Willis
- Ariel Winter
Stars on Mars Episode Guide
- Season 1 Episode 1: The Experiment Begins (Jun 05, 2023) - The 12 celebrities land on "Mars."
- Season 1 Episode 2: Water Crisis (Jun 12, 2023) - The remaining celebrities must figure out how to replenish their water supply.
- Season 1 Episode 3: Fire in the Hole (Jun 19, 2023) - The 10 remaining contestants brave the elements of the Martian desert to find out who has what it takes to survive when an unexpected fire breaks out in the hab; the assigned mission commander determines who is at risk of being extracted.
- Season 1 Episode 4: Life on Mars? (Jun 26, 2023) - Tensions are high amongst the nine remaining contestants, as the pressure of being away from Earth begins to take a toll. When the celebronauts learn a strange lifeform has been detected on "Mars," William Shatner from Mission Control tasks them with a mission which will test their perseverance and force two celebronauts back to Earth in a special double elimination episode. Watch as the stars are sent on a deployment mission.
- Season 1 Episode 5: Resupply Mission (July 10, 2023) - Four new crew members land on Mars, but their supply craft goes off course and crashes; the seven remaining crewmates must act quickly to rescue them.
- Season 1 Episode 6: Leaks in the Hab (July 17, 2023) - Four new celebs land on Mars amidst a micro-meteorite shower; the meteors punctured the walls of the hab, leaving 11 celebronauts to work together to plug the holes until the hab can be fixed.
- Season 1 Episode 7: Evil AI (July 24, 2023) - A technological virus has taken over the artificial intelligence system in the hab, and two celebronauts are stuck outside in the harsh Martian climate. The hab's AI could sabotage the entire mission if the 11 remaining celebronauts don't act fast. The crewmates will need to work together to reset the AI software - testing their intelligence and earning them yet another mission patch - before it's too late! Find out if the mission gets accomplished and who is deemed not mission critical.
- Season 1 Episode 8: Solar Flare (July 31, 2023) - The nine remaining celebronauts need to repair solar panels damaged by a series of solar flares.
- Season 1 Episode 9: We Are Not Alone (Aug 7, 2023) - The remaining celebronauts discover they are not alone on Mars; someone or some thing is coexisting with the crewmates and could threaten their survival if they don’t act fast; this mission tests the contestants’ adaptability.
- Season 1 Episode 10: Downward Dog (Aug 14, 2023) - The seven remaining celebronauts must find the hab's missing house pet, Raddog.
- Season 1 Episode 11: Distress Signal (Aug 21, 2023) - With only six celebronauts left, the mission on Mars is almost complete; the hab detects a weak distress signal that the crew must investigate immediately; they need to split up into two teams to find the source of the distress signal.
- Season 1 Episode 12: Brightest Star (Aug 28, 2023) - The remaining crewmates must correctly answer trivia questions from the hab manual and advance to the final challenge, where they must properly assemble a satellite tower and broadcast a personalized message to Earth.