There’s no better way to welcome spring with some freshly baked goods, and that’s precisely how we’ll usher in the good weather with Spring Baking Championship Season 9. So let’s see what’s in the oven for the brand-new season.
Spring Baking Championship Season 9 promises to make the spring season even sweeter as 12 bakers enter the Spring Baking kitchen. Host Jesse Palmer will task these talented bakers to give their best desserts a spring makeover that will remind them why they fell in love with baking. Judges Kardea Brown, Nancy Fuller, and Duff Goldman will determine which chefs have the skills to move further into the competition.
For this season, the last three remaining bakers must create a dream wedding cake for a real-life couple. Ultimately, one baker will be crowned the new Spring Baking Champion and will take home a large cash prize and a spot in the Food Network Magazine.
Are you ready to witness the sweetness of spring in Spring Baking Championship Season 9? Keep scrolling, and we’ll teach you all you need to know to watch Spring Baking Championship Season 9 live stream from anywhere.
When and Where to Watch Spring Baking Championship Season 9
Spring Baking Championship Season 9 premiered on Monday, March 6, 2023, at 8 pm ET on the Food Network and will stream on Discovery+. Season 9 of the cooking competition will have 10 episodes.
Coming up next: Spring Baking Championship Season 9 Episode 8: Love Around the World, on April 24, 2023.
How to Watch Spring Baking Championship Season 9 Online from Anywhere
These days, you can watch all your favorite shows in your home country simply by subscribing to streaming platforms or live TV services. For example, if you’re in the US, you can watch Spring Baking Championship Season 9 online on Discovery+. However, you may encounter geo-blocks when accessing platforms like Discovery+ if you travel abroad. If you still want to stream your usual shows, you can do so when you use a VPN to watch Spring Baking Championship Season 9 online. A VPN lets you change your IP address to one from home, effectively unblocking the streaming platform.
If you’re looking for a tool that’s easy to use, we recommend getting ExpressVPN. It is the best VPN in the market, hailed by millions of users worldwide. The VPN can unblock popular streaming platforms like Hulu, Disney+, Netflix, and Discovery+, to name a few. It has fast speeds, stable connections, and the best encryption policies to keep your data safe. In addition, it has 24/7 live chat support to help solve problems you may encounter. The best thing about this VPN is that you can try ExpressVPN for 30 days RISK-FREE thanks to its generous no-questions-asked money-back guarantee.
3,000+ VPN servers in 160 VPN server locations in 94 countries, 5 Simultaneous connections, Fast and stable connection, No activity logs or connection logs, No bandwidth limits, Strong encryption, 24/7 live chat support, and 30-day money-back guarantee.
Aside from enjoying the risk-free experience, you can also take advantage of a great deal when you visit their website and subscribe to ExpressVPN (49% discount & 3 months FREE). You just need to create an account and complete the payment. Then you can download the app to your device or system. After installing the app, you can open your VPN and select a server from your home country. Then, open your streaming platform to watch Spring Baking Championship Season 9 live stream from anywhere.
How to Watch Spring Baking Championship Season 9 Online in the US Without Cable
The easiest way to watch Spring Baking Championship Season 9 is through its official streaming platform, Discovery+. You can get an ad-supported plan for $4.99 per month and an ad-free one for $6.99 per month. The service also includes some live TV channels. In addition, Discovery+ offers new customers a 7-day free trial.
Discovery+ is the home for channels like HGTV, Food Network, TLC, ID, Animal Planet, Discovery Channel and more. Get Unlimited Access to 55,000 episodes of 2,500+ current and classic shows. Choose between Limited Ads and Ad-Free plans under your budget.
You can also add Discovery+ as a Prime Channel on Amazon Prime Video for $4.99 monthly on top of a Prime membership fee. You can enjoy a 7-day free trial for the Prime channel if it’s your first time adding it. A Prime membership costs $14.99 per month and offers new subscribers a generous 30-day free trial.
Also, you can get Discovery+ for free for 6 months on Verizon with select Unlimited plans. However, after the 6 months trial period, you need to pay $6.99 a month to keep watching content on the platform.
You can watch Spring Baking Championship Season 9 on Food Network on the premiere date and time on any of these services:
- Sling TV: You can get Food Network in any of Sling TV’s plans. Its cheapest plan costs $40 per month.
Sling is the live TV you love for less. Customize your channel lineup and watch TV online with no setup, hidden fees or long-term contracts.
- fubo TV: Another great option is fuboTV. Plans start at $69.99 per month after a 7-day free trial. Aside from Food Network, fubo TV has a lot of channels focused on sports.
Watch Your Favorite Shows, Movies & Sports ON ANY DEVICE. ANYTIME. ANYWHERE. Watch and DVR the channels you love. No contracts, no commitment.
- Philo: If you’re on a tight budget, the best solution is to stream the show on Philo. A subscription starts at $25 a month and comes with a 7-day free trial.
- Hulu + Live TV: It offers the entire Hulu library and Live TV option for only $69.99 monthly. You will also get free access to Dinsey+ and ESPN+.
If you travel abroad, you must use a capable VPN to watch Spring Baking Championship Season 9 because all the services mentioned above are geo-blocked. To remove the geo-restrictions, run the VPN and choose a server from your home country. Once you’re done, you can open a platform of choice to stream the baking show online from anywhere.
How to Watch Spring Baking Championship Season 9 Online in the UK and Canada
There hasn’t been an announcement, but there’s a chance Spring Baking Championship Season 9 will be available on Discovery+ UK since previous episodes of the series are available. In the UK version of Discovery+, you can choose the Entertainment Plan for £4.99 per month or the Entertainment & Sports plan for £6.99. if you’re new to the service, they will also give you a 7-day free trial.
Similar to the UK, there isn’t much news on Spring Baking Championship Season 9 coming to Canada. But, Discovery+ is available in Canada and hosts previous episodes. In Canada, the subscription prices start at CA 4.99 per month for the ad-supported tier, while an ad-free version is $6.99 per month after a week-long free trial.
You can add Discovery+ as a Prime Channel on Amazon Prime Video for £4.99 in the UK. A Prime membership costs £7.99 a month, and you will be given a generous 30-day free trial if you are new to the service.
If you travel away from the UK or Canada, you can watch Spring Baking Championship online using a secure VPN. When you do that, it can make it seem like you’ve never left the country. All you need to do is run your VPN app, choose a server from your home country then open your streaming platform. Once you’ve done all those steps, you can watch the show online from any part of the globe.
Can I Watch Spring Baking Championship Season 9 Online in Australia?
Currently, it does not seem like there’s any streaming platform in Australia that will host Spring Baking Championship Season 9. Your best option is to use a safe VPN and set your location to a server where the show is available when you activate the VPN. You can set your address to a US one and stream episodes using Discovery+ regardless of what part of the world you are in.
Spring Baking Championship Season 9 Cast
- Molly Robertson – Natchez, MS
- Keem Jackson – Florence, South Carolina
- April Franqueza – Sapphire, NC
- Jessica Quiet – Stowe, VT
- Christian Velez – Hollywood, FL
- Jai Xiong – Savage, MN
- Luke Deardurff – Bronx, NY
- Manja Blackwood – Tucson, AZ
- Josh Cain – Orlando, FL
- Victoria Casinelli – Shelton, CT
- Clement Le Deore – San Diego, CA
- Michelle Henry – McAllen, TX
Spring Baking Championship Season 9 Episode Guide
- Season 9 Episode 1: Who Do You Love? (March 6, 2023) - Host Jesse Palmer welcomes 12 bakers to the Spring Baking kitchen, where they are challenged to create a dessert that reminds them why they love baking.
- Season 9 Episode 2: Spring Passion (March 13, 2023) - Jesse Palmer challenges the bakers to create bento box cakes using ingredients that are aphrodisiacs.
- Season 9 Episode 3: Ill-Fated Romances (March 20, 2023) - The remaining bakers face the darker side of love. For this challenge, they are asked to make flaky Spring Fling Napoleons and pair up into teams to create break-up cakes.
- Season 9 Episode 4: Fool for Love (March 27, 2023) - It’s April Fool’s Day in the kitchen! The bakers are tasked to create “fool for love” tarts and embrace the holiday of pranks by serving the judges cakes that look like pies.
- Season 9 Episode 5: Love in the Great Outdoors (April 3, 2023) - The remaining bakers must seek inspiration from the stars to create celestial mousse cakes. They then pair into teams to make croquembouche arbors and floral macarons for a spring garden party.
- Season 9 Episode 6: Retro Love (April 10, 2023) - The Kitchen gets a groovy makeover! The bakers must make soda shop cupcakes and extra shaggy cakes that are dedicated to the groovy judges.
- Season 9 Episode 7: The Things We Bake for Love (April 17, 2023) - What better way to show love than baking delicious desserts baked from the heart? The bakers are challenged to make breakfast-in-bed muffin towers and decadent chocolate pies to woo the judges.
- Season 9 Episode 8: Love Around the World (April 24, 2023) - Jesse Palmer tasks the bakers with celebrating their love for the flavors of the world. The bakers create blind date mashup desserts and cheesecakes featuring exotic and international flavors.
- Season 9 Episode 9: A Mother's Love (May 1, 2023) - Host Jesse Palmer springs into the season with a Mother's Day celebration! For the bakers to show Mom how much she means to them, they create bouquets of tulips and rosé-infused desserts, two things any mom would love on their special day, before judges Duff Goldman, Kardea Brown and Nancy Fuller decide who moves on to the finale!
- Season 9 Episode 10: Sealing the Deal (May 8, 2023) - To culminate the season of love, host Jesse Palmer is throwing a Spring Baking wedding! Before the wedding can take place, the bottom two bakers each create a dozen doughnut wedding shower favors for a place in the final bake. Then, the final three create proposal desserts and dream wedding cakes for three real couples. The baker who wins the hearts of the happy pair along with judges Duff Goldman, Nancy Fuller and Kardea Brown will be crowned Spring Baking Champion and win $25,000!