Couples Therapy Season 3 is back in 2023 with new episodes, and we have all the details you may be searching for, including the premiere date for Part 2, the episode release schedule, and more. The best thing is that you’ll be able to easily stream all of them online from anywhere in the world, even on the go or while traveling abroad, so keep reading.
This is true documentary filmmaking that brings viewers into the authentic and visceral experience of weekly therapy with four couples. The second part follows four new captivating couples wrestling with the confines of long-term relationships: two ex-Mormons struggle with betrayals past and present, a young Palestinian woman desperately tries to adjust to her partners’ demand for polyamory, a husband’s sexual frustration feeds his wife’s insecurities, and Dr. Guralnik meets a therapeutic challenge in a man who refuses to face the damage caused by his infidelities.
Produced by Edgeline Films for Showtime, Couples Therapy won the Television Critics Association Award in 2021 for Outstanding Achievement in Reality Programming. So, let's check out where, when, and how to watch Couples Therapy Season 3 Part 2 online from anywhere.
Where and When to Watch Couples Therapy Season 3 Part 2
Couples Therapy Season 3 Part 2 will premiere in the US exclusively on the Showtime network on Thursday, April 28, 2023, at 8 pm ET. The episodes will also be released on streaming platforms for Showtime subscribers (only available in the US and Canada) and on the Paramount Plus streaming service in the US.
The second part of the season will have another 9 episodes, with two episodes dropping each week until the season finale, which occurs on May 26, 2023.
Coming up next: Couples Therapy Season 3 Part 2 Episode 18, on May 26, 2023.
How to Watch Couples Therapy Season 3 Part 2 Online From Anywhere
The tons of live TV and streaming platforms that let you easily watch content online in your home country are geo-restricted. Showtime is available only in the US on its own and via third parties in some other countries (such as Canada), while Paramount Plus is only available in the US, the UK, Australia, Canada, Latin America, the Middle East, Italy, and the Nordics. This means you need to change your IP address using a VPN subscription to watch Couples Therapy Season 3 Part 2 online.
We recommend ExpressVPN since it is the best VPN on the market right now, and it easily unblocks many streaming platforms such as Showtime, Paramount Plus, Prime Video, Hulu, and others. A subscription offers thousands of servers worldwide, high speeds, stable connections, unlimited bandwidth, and strong encryption. You can even try ExpressVPN for 30 days RISK-FREE via the money-back guarantee.
3,000+ VPN servers in 160 VPN server locations in 94 countries, 5 Simultaneous connections, Fast and stable connection, No activity logs or connection logs, No bandwidth limits, Strong encryption, 24/7 live chat support, and 30-day money-back guarantee.
To get started, fill in your details and pay to create an account on the company’s website. Keep in mind there’s a hefty discount for the yearly option when you subscribe to ExpressVPN (49% discount and get 3 months FREE). Next, download the native app for your device or system and install it, then load and run the VPN app via a server from a location where the platform works. Finally, load the service to stream Couples Therapy Season 3 Part 2.
How to Watch Couples Therapy Season 3 Part 2 Online in the US Without Cable
This title airs on Showtime, and you can stream Couples Therapy Season 3 Part 2 on Showtime. You can log in to the service’s website or app via your TV provider credentials if you have the network in your offering, or you can subscribe to the service directly or via a third party. Showtime costs $10.99 a month or $99 per year, and new customers get a 30-day free trial.
Get commercial-free access to exclusive hit series, star-studded movies and more - there's something for every mood.
You can also go for the Paramount Plus and Showtime bundle in the US, and it comes with and without ads, with prices starting at $11.99 per month or $119.99 per year. There's a 1-week free trial for new customers.
You can also add Showtime as a Prime channel on Prime Video for $10.99 per month with a 7-day free trial, and you can also subscribe to Showtime on the Apple TV App for $10.99 per month with a 30-day free trial.
If you live in the US, you can stream Couples Therapy Season 3 Part 2 via the Showtime Premium add-on on several live TV and streaming platforms. Let's check out your options.
- Hulu: You can select the Showtime Premium add-on for an extra $10.99 monthly and get a 1-week free trial. Plans here start at $7.99 monthly with the ad-supported tier. Start your 30-day free trial on Hulu!
- Sling TV: Showtime is among the many add-ons this live TV and streaming platform has to customize your subscription. You can add it to any plan for $10 per month, and there are three plans here that start at $40 per month.
Sling is the live TV you love for less. Customize your channel lineup and watch TV online with no setup, hidden fees or long-term contracts.
- fuboTV: Adding Showtime to your fuboTV subscription will cost $10.99 per month, with a 7-day free trial for the add-on, and plan prices begin at $74.99 per month. Start your fuboTV 7-day free trial!
Watch Your Favorite Shows, Movies & Sports ON ANY DEVICE. ANYTIME. ANYWHERE. Watch and DVR the channels you love. No contracts, no commitment.
- YouTube TV: This platform has the Showtime add-on for $11 a month, and it comes with a 5-day free trial. There is a single plan here that costs $62.99 for your first three months, then $72.99 monthly. Start your free trial on YouTube TV.
- DirecTV Stream: The Showtime add-on costs $10.99 per month, and this service’s plan prices start at $74.99 per month. This add-o and a few others have a huge 3-month free trial. Start your 7-day DirecTV Stream free trial.
These services are geo-restricted, but lean on a trustworthy and capable VPN app set to a server from back home to unblock them while traveling away from the US. You can find more details in the segment above.
How to Watch Couples Therapy Season 3 Part 2 Online in Canada, Australia, and the UK
Couples Therapy is hosted on Paramount Plus in the US, and it may become available for viewers in other countries where the streaming service exists, such as Canada, Australia, and the UK.
What you can do instead of waiting is to use a good VPN tool set to a US server to access one of the services in the previous segment and watch Couples Therapy Season 3 Part 2 online in Canada, Australia, the UK, and anywhere else in the world.
Couples Therapy Season 3 Part 2 Cast
- Orna Guralnik, PsyD
- Virginia Goldner, PhD
Couples Therapy Season 3 Part 2 Episode Guide
- Season 3, Episode 10: 310 (April 28, 2023) - Four new couples begin sessions with Dr. Orna Guralnik. Brock & Kristi unpack their Mormon upbringing as they search for a new foundation. Josh struggles with Natasha’s lack of intimacy. Christine transitions from a non-monogamous relationship to a poly one with Nadine. Sean shows Orna the meaning of the word ‘gaslighting.’
- Season 3, Episode 11: 311 (April 28, 2023) - Christine's childhood PTSD surfaces. Josh's sexual frustration boils over. Erica reveals her resentment toward Sean. Brock struggles to lay bare Kristi's betrayal.
- Season 3, Episode 12: 312 (May 5, 2023) - A misunderstanding sends Nadine into an emotional state. Orna struggles to get Sean to be honest. Deep fissures in Brock & Kristi's relationship emerge.
- Season 3, Episode 13: 313 (May 5, 2023) - Natasha reveals her deepest fears. Kristi sheds light on Brock's betrayal. Orna reaches her limit with Sean's gaslighting.
- Season 3, Episode 14: 314 (May 12, 2023) - With the help of her peers, Orna shifts her methods with Sean & Erica. Brock reveals a childhood wound. Nadine and Christine attempt a new relationship dynamic.
- Season 3, Episode 15: 315 (May 12, 2023) - Brock and Kristi struggle to get on the same page. Orna helps Josh to make a connection between his past and present. Nadine comes clean about her feelings for another lover.
- Season 3, Episode 16: 316 (May 19, 2023) - Brock and Kristi return from a blissful vacation only to be crushed by reality. Orna has a breakthrough with Sean. Josh and Natasha make a surprising turn.
- Season 3, Episode 17: 317 (May 19, 2023) - Christine learns what's hiding underneath her resentment. Erica connects with Sean. Brock and Kristi reach a potential breaking point.
- Season 3, Episode 18: 318 (May 26, 2023) - As their sessions come to a close, some couples emerge with a sense of clarity and optimism around their relationships. However, not all couples are meant to last. Season finale.