The Kardashians and Jenners are coming back to TV this spring for yet another new season, where things escalate between the siblings. We are going to watch Keeping Up with the Kardashians online, so join us in figuring out what’s the best platform to do this.
The first time Keeping Up with the Kardashians aired was back in 2007, so they’ve been on for quite a while now. With its 18th season just around the corner, we can’t wait to see what Kim, Kourtney, Khloe, Chris, and the rest of the clan are up to.
Judging by the trailer released so far, we’re going to see a couple of the sisters getting pretty physical. We’re not going to reveal too much, so you’re going to have to watch the thing on your own.
When and Where to Watch Keeping Up with the Kardashians?
The new season of Keeping Up with the Kardashians is going to premiere on Thursday, March 26th, and we’ll get to watch new episodes starting with 8 PM on the regular E! network.
How Can I Live Stream Keeping Up with the Kardashians?
Since we all enjoy using the internet for everything in order to make our lives easier, it makes perfect sense also to watch TV over the internet. It allows us more freedom of movement, whether we’re going to watch at home, at work, or anywhere else for that matter. One of the best platforms to help you watch Keeping Up with the Kardashians online is Hulu, which has a single bundle of networks available. Start your 7-day free trial on Hulu now!
There are also several channel packs that you can add to your subscription, as well as plenty of premium networks. Also pretty impressive is the fact that when you subscribe to the Hulu Live TV service, you also get access to everything they have available on-demand, which is quite extensive. Hulu works on pretty much every device you have at home, including iOS and Android phones and tablets, Apple TV, Android TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, Roku, PlayStation 4, Xbox, and more. (Note: Hulu only works in the United States, so if you want to access any of the content when you’re traveling abroad, you will need a VPN to make things work. You can click here to find out more details about the steps you need to take.)
Here’s how you can use Hulu to watch Keeping Up with the Kardashians:
- First, you have to visit the Hulu Live TV plan web page, where you need to tap on the “Sign Up Now” button. It will redirect you to a new page where you have to provide your email address and a password in order to set up an account.
- You now need to build up your subscription by adding any channel packs you want or any premium networks and add-ons on top of the Live TV plan.
- Finally, you have to provide your card details so they can bill you once the free trial is complete.
Other Ways to Watch Keeping Up with the Kardashians Online
fuboTV – One of the platforms that carry the E! network is fuboTV, which has a single bundle of networks to offer. Originally built as a way for sports fans to watch a ton of dedicated channels, fuboTV has added plenty of entertainment options in the meantime. Start your 7-day free trial on fuboTV now! The E! channel is part of the main bundle, but if you want more content, you can get any of the available channel packs, as well. There are also loads of premium networks you can add.
Sling TV – For those of you who really like being able to customize their subscription to fit their needs exactly, there is the option of Sling TV, which has three bundles to offer. The E! network is present on two of these bundles, namely Blue and Orange + Blue. When choosing the bundle that you want to go for, you need to be aware that Blue subscribers can watch content on three devices at the same time, while Orange + Blue subscribers can watch on four devices simultaneously. Start your Sling TV subscription with a discount! There are a lot of channel packs available here, as well as a load of premium networks, so you can definitely try those out as well.
How Can I Watch Keeping Up with the Kardashians When Traveling Outside of the United States?
If you’re going to travel outside of the United States and want to be able to keep up with the shows you love, including Keeping Up with the Kardashians, you will need to let get a little bit creative. We say that because live TV platforms and streaming services across the United States are geo-blocked. It happens because they have to respect the licensing deals they agreed to in the contract, which specifically prevent platforms from streaming content beyond US borders. While this can be extremely frustrating, it is something that has an easy fix by using a VPN to change your IP address. This will make you appear to be back in the United States rather than anywhere else in the world.
If you don’t know which VPN to use, we can recommend ExpressVPN, which is a highly performant platform that has thousands of servers all over the world and some really great privacy features to help you out.
Here’s how you can use ExpressVPN to watch Keeping Up with the Kardashians:
- First, you’re going to have to visit ExpressVPN to subscribe to the service (49% OFF). The whole process will go down super smoothly, and it will only take a few minutes to complete. You need to be aware that ExpressVPN has a 30-day money-back guarantee, so if you face any issues with your account, it’s always possible to ask for a refund. Although, we don’t believe that’s going to be necessary, considering the quality of the product they deliver.
- Then, you need to download the app for your device and to install it. Make sure your launch the tool and log in to your account soon after, so the app will always be ready to use at a moment’s notice.
- Look for a server located in the United States and connect to it.
- When the connection has been established, you can go ahead and launch Hulu so you can start watching Keeping Up with the Kardashians online.
Can I Watch Keeping Up with the Kardashians on the Website of the Network?
Unfortunately, that’s not going to be possible because the E! website does not carry a live stream. To see the show live, you need to use one of the live TV platforms we discussed.
Can I Binge-Watch Keeping Up with the Kardashians?
Well, that is certainly something that you can do because episodes of Keeping Up with the Kardashians are available to watch on the E! website. Furthermore, you can also check out Hulu to see more seasons anytime you want.
Can I Purchase Keeping Up with the Kardashians?
Episodes and seasons of Keeping Up with the Kardashians are available to buy from various platforms, including Amazon Prime, Google Play, YouTube, Vudu, iTunes, and Microsoft Store. Check all of these out in case any of them have discounts for the content you’re after.