Whenever you’re trying to find some inspiration for what you’re going to cook next, perhaps you should look at a channel such as the Food Network, where you can get a lot of new ideas from. We watch the Food Network online, and we love watching all the competitions and all the great shows that keep us entertained, and also finding out more cool recipes.
The Food Network was launched back in 1993, and it is currently a joint venture between Discovery Inc. and Nexstar Media Group. Mostly, however, the channel is operated as a division of Discovery Networks in the United States.
On the Food Network, you will find both special and regular programs about food and cooking and, considering the fact that this reaches over 91,000,00 households in the United States, we are pretty sure it is quite successful.
How Can I Live Stream the Food Network?
Watching TV online is something that’s extremely easy to do nowadays because we have so many sources that will allow us to watch our favorite channels online and to take them with us wherever we may be because we can simply use an app for our devices so we can take the content with us. When it comes to watching the Food Network online, we think that the best option is to use fuboTV, which is a single bundle platform that will grant you access to over a hundred networks from the main bundle only. Start your 7-day free trial on fuboTV today!
Besides the main bundle, however, you can also add a bunch of channel packs to your subscription, as well as various premium networks. fuboTV has a ton of apps that you can get for your devices, including for iOS and Android phones and tablets, Fire TV, Android TV, Apple TV, Chromecast, Roku, and more. (Note: fuboTV is a service that only works in the United States, so if you’re going to travel outside of the country, you should get a VPN to help you reach all the contents from wherever you may be. Click here to learn exactly what you have to do.)
Here’s how you can set up fuboTV so you can start watching the Food Network wherever you may be:
- First, you have to visit the fuboTV website and find the “Start free trial” button on the page.
- Once you click on that button, you will be redirected to a page where you have to provide your email address and a password. You can also use the social login buttons available from Facebook and Twitter if you want to get access faster.
- Then, you have to set up your account by choosing the bundle that you want to go for. fubo Standard is the main bundle, and it features the Food Network, as well as another hundred channels. The Family and Ultra plans are collections that include everything that is in fubo Standard, as well as extra channel packs and premium networks.
- You can then customize your subscription yourself by adding any of the channel packs that you want, as well as various premium networks. Add-ons that will help you expand the Cloud DVR storage space or the number of devices you can watch content on are also available.
- Finally, you will have to provide your card details so they can set up the payment process. You will not be charged anything until the 7-day free trial is over, so you have time to cancel your subscription if you don’t enjoy the service.
Other Ways to Watch the Food Network
Sling TV – Our list also includes Sling TV, which is a service that will help you watch a ton of content. There are three bundles available on this service, namely Orange, Blue, and Orange + Blue, and the choice you will make will influence the number of devices you can watch content simultaneously on, with Orange subscribers getting a single stream to enjoy, Blue subscribers getting three of them, while Orange + Blue subscribers can watch on up to four devices at the same time. Thankfully, the Food Network is available in all three bundles so you can pick whichever one you like best. Start your Sling TV subscription by saving 40% OFF the first month! There are a lot of channel packs available to add to your subscription on Sling TV, and you can get the ones you like most, just like you can do for the premium networks available.
Hulu – Our list also includes Hulu, which is a great platform that features a single bundle of channels where you will easily find the Food Network. Besides the main bundle, you can also add a bunch of channel packs to your subscription, as well as several premium networks. Start your Hulu subscription with a 7-day free trial! One great thing about subscribing to Hulu’s live TV service is that you can also enjoy the video-on-demand library that the service has.
Philo – You’ll also find the Food Network on Philo, which is a single-bundle service that makes things easier for you as it’s a pretty straightforward – there’s only one bundle, no channel packs, and no premium networks. Start your 7-day free trial on Philo now!
How Can I Watch the Food Network When Traveling Outside of the United States?
Live TV services and streaming platforms across the United States have one thing in common in the fact that they are all geo-blocked. This means that, when you travel outside of the United States, you lose access to the platforms you pay a subscription for back home. This happens because there are licensing deals in place, and these companies need to respect them if they want to be allowed to continue broadcasting the content.
We understand this can be quite annoying, but the companies can’t do much about it. You, on the other hand, can simply use a VPN to help change your IP address so that you appear to be back in the United States regardless of the corner of the world you’re actually in. We can recommend you use ExpressVPN, which is a great tool that has thousands of servers across the world, including dozens in the United States, as well as some really great features to help keep your data safe.
Here’s how you can set up ExpressvPN so you can watch the Food Network anywhere in the world:
- First, you’re going to have to Sign Up for ExpressVPN (49% OFF), which is something that you can do rather easily once you visit the website. You simply have to follow the instructions so you can set up an account. On ExpressVPN, you can enjoy a 30-day money-back guarantee policy, so you can ask for a refund if the need arises.
- Next, to have to download the app and install it on your device. Launch the tool and log into your account when you get the chance.
- Look for a server that is located in the United States and connect to it.
- When the connection has been established, you can go ahead and launch fuboTV so you can start watching the Food Network as soon as possible.
Can I Watch the Food Network on the Channel’s Website?
This is something that you are able to do because there is a live stream on the Food Network website, so you can enjoy it quite easily. In order to do this, however, you will need to use credentials from your TV provider, which can be a live TV service or cable company. (Note: One thing that you should be aware of is the fact that the Food Network’s website and live stream are geo-blocked, so if you want to access any of the content when traveling outside of the United States, you will need a VPN for the job. Click here to learn more about how you can do this.)
What Are Some Shows That I Can Watch on the Food Network?
Since this is the Holiday season, we can also mention content such as Santa’s Baking Blizzard or the Christmas Cookie Challenge, which you can enjoy on the Food Network. Here are some other shows that you can watch on the Food Network: