The wide release of NBC’s Peacock is just around the corner, and the platform is preparing a ton of new content you can enjoy.
On July 15th, Peacock will drop the first round of original shows, so you’ll have loads of stuff to watch on top of the shows and movies you already know and love from the network.
Peacock has been around since April, but it was only available to Comcast customers. On July 15th, the platform opens for everyone with three tiers. The first option is completely free and features about 7,500 hours of content from NBCUniversal, but it’s ad-supported. Peacock Premium costs $4.99 per month and includes double the content of the free tier. Still, you’ll get to watch some ads. An additional $5 per month will get you a platform with no ads and a ton of content.
Here are the Peacock originals dropping on July 15th:
- Brave New World – drama, sci-fi – A dystopian world falls to pieces as the bubble of perfection bursts. Demi Moore, Harry Lloyd, Jessica Brown Findlay, and Alden Ehrenreich play in Brave New World.
- The Capture – crime, mystery, thriller – A soldier returns to life as a free man after being falsely accused of murder. Drama aplenty.
- In Deep with Ryan Lochte – sports, documentary – Olympian Ryan Lochte may have gone through a massive scandal back in 2016, but his career continues. We get to look back at that year’s events and his life ever since.
- Intelligence – comedy – David Schwimmer (Friends) plays an NSA agent who joins UK’s GCHQ and recruits a computer analyst played by Nick Mohammed, as hilarity ensues.
- Lost Speedways – sports, documentary – Dale Earnhardt Jr. tells the story of speedways that have been abandoned and overtaken by nature.
- Curious George – animated series, adventure, educational – Peacock will pick up the series again and teach kids stuff in a fun way.
- Psych 2: Lassie Come Home – action
- Cleopatra in Space – animation, action, adventure – DreamWorks
- Where’s Waldo – animation, adventure, comedy – DreamWorks