Time Season 2 is the second installment of the British prison-themed mini-series, and the story is set to focus on three new characters that end up behind bars. The next season premiered in the UK on Sunday, October 29, 2023, on BBC One at 8:25 pm and BBC iPlayer, but this service is geo-restricted.
So, if you travel abroad or live in another country, you cannot use the iPlayer media player since this service is UK-exclusive. Your IP address reveals your physical location to BBC’s service, and an error message shows up abroad, but there’s a legal workaround that can change your IP address to a British one.
A VPN can make the streaming service see you as being in the UK by changing your IP address to a UK one while running via a British server. This step removes the error message, and you can watch Time Season 2 online from anywhere you may be.
This being said, let's see when, where, and how to easily watch Time Season 2 online from anywhere, the series preview, cast, trailer, episode guide, why you need a VPN, and more.
How to Watch Time Season 2 Online With a VPN
You can easily watch Time Season 2 online with a VPN, as this tool removes the geo-blockade once it runs using a server from a no-block area, so pick a UK server to access BBC iPlayer. Here’s a detailed guide on how to do this:
- Subscribe to a VPN that unblocks BBC iPlayer (we recommend NordVPN).
- Download and install the VPN app for your device.
- Launch the VPN app and fire it using a UK server.
- Access the BBC iPlayer service and stream the title.
Why Do You Need a VPN to Watch Time Season 2?
You need a VPN to stream Time Season 2 because all streaming services are geo-blocked. Similarly, you cannot unblock BBC iPlayer from outside the UK without this tool since it only works in the UK.
You see a geo-related error message displayed on your screen if you try to play content on iPlayer from abroad without a VPN, and it reads, "BBC iPlayer only works in the UK. Sorry, it’s due to rights issues."
A VPN removes the error message. Letting the VPN app run via a UK server in the background will remove the error message and let you stream Time Season 2 from anywhere you may be. This happens because this step assigns you a British IP address and makes it seem like you’re in Great Britain.
Where to Watch Time Season 2 (2023)
The miniseries debuts in the UK on Sunday, October 29, 2023, on BBC One at 9 pm and on BBC iPlayer soon after. The 2023 mini-season has three episodes, each 60 minutes long, and they will be released on Sundays. We have no release date for the US, Canada, and Australia yet.
Here's where you can stream Time Season 2:
|Streaming Service||Monthly Price Starting At||Available Locations|
|BBC iPlayer||Free (with ads)||UK|
How to Watch Time Season 2 in the UK
On Sunday, October 29, 2023, you can watch Time Season 2 on BBC One at 9 pm. After you log in to your free BBC account, you can also stream Time Season 2 on BBC iPlayer for free. Episodes will air weekly, while the entire season is available for streaming on the series premiere day.
BBC iPlayer only works in the UK, so you should use a secure and capable VPN app set to a UK server to circumvent the geo-blockade while traveling abroad.
Can I Watch Time Season 2 in the US, Canada, and Australia?
No, you can’t right now. The first season landed on Britbox in the US and Canada, Stan in Australia, and HBO Max in other countries, but a premiere date was not announced outside the UK.
Yet, a reliable VPN running via a UK server will let you stream Time Season 2 on BBC iPlayer for free in the US, Canada, Australia, and anywhere else in the world.
Can You Watch Time Season 2 for Free?
Yes, you can watch Time Season 2 for free, considering BBC iPlayer is free to access in the UK. If you live in other countries, use a VPN.
Time Season 2 Preview
Time is a drama anthology miniseries focusing on a main character with a strong story that ends up in prison. The stories take place in Carlingford Prison, and while Siobhan Finneran will be reprising her role as prison chaplain Marie-Louise, Stephen Graham will no longer star as Eric McNally.
After Season 1’s Sean Bean in the main role, who won British Academy Television’s Best Mini-Series and the Best Leading Actor award for a phenomenal performance, Season 2 features a top cast of British actresses playing Orla, Abi, and Kelsey.
The three inmates arrive at Carlingford Prison on the very same day, and we discover young heroin addict Kelsey is in the last stages of her pregnancy.
Time Season 2 Cast
- Bella Ramsey as Kelsey Morgan
- Siobhan Finneran as Marie-Louise
- Jodie Whittaker as Orla O'Riordan
- Tamara Lawrence as Abi Cochrane
- Sophie Willan as Maeve Riley
- Julie Graham
- Alicia Forde
- Lisa Millett
- Faye McKeever
- Kayla Meikle
- James Corrigan
- Nicholas Nunn
- Maimuna Memon
Time Season 2 Episodes
- Season 2 Episode 1 (October 29, 2023) - Three women are pulled into each other’s orbit when they arrive at Carlingford prison on the same day. Whilst single mother Orla fights to keep her children out of care and desperately tries to wrest her life back on track, young heroin addict Kelsey is presented with a life-defining decision. Meanwhile, tough lifer Abi is haunted by a sinister secret that attracts unwanted attention from fellow inmates, putting her safety at risk.
- Season 2 Episode 2 (October 29 on demand and November 5 on TV) - After six months on the outside, Orla finds herself back in Carlingford. Desperate to maintain contact with her kids, she's willing to risk extreme action. Meanwhile, Abi contemplates revenge, close to breaking point, whilst Marie-Louise encourages her to open up about her past. Reluctant to trust the other inmates, Abi steps up to help when crisis strikes. And Kelsey sets her sights on transferring to the mother and baby unit, making plans for her future in the face of uncertainty, as her due date draws closer.
- Season 2 Episode 3 (October 29 on demand and November 12 on TV) - Orla faces the consequences of her actions and suffers a personal loss whilst still struggling to reconcile with Kyle. With the support of Kelsey and Marie-Louise, Abi finally starts reckoning with her unresolved grief, and risks the judgement of fellow inmates. After a rash decision, Kelsey's newfound plans are derailed. Can she find the conviction to break away from the influences of her past and find a new way forward?
Time Season 2 Official Trailer
It’s easy to watch Time Season 2 on BBC iPlayer in the UK, but since this service is geo-restricted, you will need to use a VPN app set to a UK server if you live in another country or are just traveling abroad to watch Time Season 2 online from anywhere.
We recommend NordVPN to get DNS leak protection, kill switches, split tunneling, VPN servers worldwide, no bandwidth caps, high speeds, stable connections, and more. You can even try NordVPN for 30 days risk-free via the company’s money-back guarantee policy.