Get ready for a new season of the popular reality show My Mum Your Dad, which features a group of single parents living together while they pursue romantic relationships. You can watch My Mum Your Dad Season 2 in Australia on October 31, 2023, on Channel 9 and the 9Now streaming platform at 7:30 pm AEST.
Unfortunately, due to geo-restrictions, you won't be able to use the streaming service if you reside outside Australia or travel overseas.
Don't worry - there's an easy workaround for this. To watch My Mum Your Dad Season 2 on the go, use a VPN and connect to an Australian server. This will allow you to get around geo-blocks and appear to be in the country.
In this article, we will tell you everything you need to know about where and how to watch SMy Mum Your Dad Season 2 online from anywhere in the world. Additionally, we have provided a preview and episode guide of the show and explained why you need a VPN.
How to Watch My Mum Your Dad Season 2 Online With a VPN
To watch My Mum Your Dad Season 2 online, you have to access 9Now with the help of a VPN that is connected to an Australian server. Let's take a look at how this works:
- Subscribe to a VPN that unblocks 9Now (we recommend NordVPN).
- Download and install the VPN on your device(s).
- Activate the VPN and connect to a server in Australia.
- Open 9Now and start streaming My Mum Your Dad Season 2.
Why Do You Need a VPN to Watch My Mum Your Dad Season 2?
You need a VPN to watch My Mum Your Dad Season 2 because 9Now is geo-restricted, and you won't be able to access the streaming platform outside Australia.
Therefore, attempting to access content on 9Now without a VPN when visiting other countries or living abroad causes a geo-location error notice to appear that reads, "Geoblocked. Access is not available in your area."
You may quickly get around this geo-blockade by using a VPN to switch to an Australian IP address. When you use the VPN software on an Australian server, the geo-related error notification disappears, and the platform perceives you as being in Australia.
Wondering which VPN would be best suited for you? We recommend NordVPN for the job because it can effectively unblock 9Now, Hulu, fuboTV, Sling TV, and more, and it is one of the best VPNs on the market.
Where to Watch My Mum Your Dad Season 2
In Australia, you can watch My Mum Your Dad Season 2 from October 31, 2023, on Channel 9 and 9Now at 7:30 pm AEST. The exact number of episodes was not announced. No release date has been announced for the US, Canada, and the UK yet.
Here's where to see My Mum Your Dad Season 2 live stream:
|Streaming Service||Monthly Price||Available Locations|
|9Now||Free (with ads)||Australia|
Coming up next: My Mum Your Dad Season 2 Episode 8 (Nov 20, 2023)
How to Watch My Mum Your Dad Season 2 in Australia
If you're in Australia, you can easily watch My Mum Your Dad Season 2 on the 9Now streaming service and on Channel 9 at 7:30 pm local time. The content is entirely free to access on 9Now. All you have to do to access the episodes is sign up for a free Nine account.
Due to geo-restrictions, 9Now is not accessible outside Australia. When traveling to another country, it'll be easy to watch My Mum Your Dad Season 2 thanks to a reliable VPN that can get around geo-blocks. Remember to connect to an Australian server when you activate the VPN.
Can I Watch My Mum Your Dad Season 2 in the US, Canada, and the UK?
No, you cannot watch My Mum Your Dad Season 2 in the US, Canada, and the UK right now. This is because a release date for the show hasn't been announced yet for these countries.
But if you don't want to wait until then, we have a simple solution. If you use a trustworthy VPN configured to an Australian server to unblock 9Now, you may watch My Mum Your Dad Season 2 for free online from anywhere.
Can You Watch My Mum Your Dad Season 2 Online Free?
Yes, you can watch My Mum Your Dad Season 2 for free because 9Now is a free streaming service in Australia. All you need is a free Nine account.
My Mum Your Dad Season 2 Preview
My Mum Your Dad is a matchmaking show about a couple of single parents searching for a second chance at love. Little do they know, their grown children are making all of the decisions behind the scenes as they watch on. The kids of these parents have taken up residence in a secluded bunker and are closely observing their parents' every action while they are all living together at a retreat.
The show will be hosted by Kate Langbroek again this season. However, My Mum Your Dad Season 2 has a little twist. While the kids were kept a total secret in season one, the parents in season two have given their kids their blessing to "play matchmaker" and manipulate their dating life as they like. Viewers can anticipate anything from glitzy gatherings and pool parties to embarrassing and awkward courting situations.
My Mum Your Dad Season 2 Mums and Kids
- Rebecca (52) and Gracie (20) — QLD: Fashion Retail Employee and Retail Assistant Manager
- Nadia (47) and Mona (25) — QLD: Personal Trainer/Events Planner and Influencer
- Kim (57) and Chelsea (21) — WA: Airline Customer Service Agent and Real Estate Agent
- Janine (53) and Tiarn (22) — NSW: Aged Care Nurse and Teaching Student
- Dani (51) and Brandon (28) — VIC: Interior Decorator and Gym Manager
- Michelle (48) and Jesse (26) — WA: Cafe Owner and Winery Worker
- Donna (51) and Steph (27) — SA: Physiotherapist Receptionist and Disability Support Worker
My Mum Your Dad Season 2 Dads and Kids
- Masi (52) and Harper (18) — QLD: Landscaping Business Owner and Landscaper
- Shannon (51) and Katie (19) — QLD: Real Estate Agent and Bar Manager
- Wes (49) and Jake (21) — NSW: Foreman and Plant Operator
- Ben (51) and Jasmine and Jaxon (18) – NSW: International Pilot, Aviation Student and Chef
- Simmo (54) and Sarah (21) — NSW: Cafe/Wine Bar Owner and Cafe Manager
- Tom (51) and Chloe (21) — NSW: Businessman and Miss Universe Contestant
My Mum Your Dad Season 2 Episodes
- Season 2 Episode 1 (Oct 31, 2023): Single parents look for love the second time around while their adult children watch on and manipulate their dating life.
- Season 2 Episode 2 (Nov 01, 2023): Our single parents begin letting their vulnerabilities show in an effort to welcome love into their lives and build relationships, while their kids watch every move.
- Season 2 Episode 3 (Nov 06, 2023): Masi shocks the group with his revelations at dinner and a new Dad arrives causing excitement among the Mums.
- Season 2 Episode 4 (Nov 07, 2023): A new Mum arrives and ruffles a few feathers with her direct approach and the shock first elimination shakes up the group.
- Season 2 Episode 5 (Nov 08, 2023): A highly emotional episode sees family bonds tested and a tearful departure rocks the Bunker and The Retreat.
- Season 2 Episode 6 (Nov 12, 2023): Host Kate Langbroek intervenes when one relationship in The Retreat impacts heavily on two of the kids and there's a controversial ending to the toga party.
- Season 2 Episode 7 (Nov 13, 2023): The remaining couples go on their final dates ahead of the Blessing Ceremony and the kids see more than they bargained for after lights out.
- Season 2 Episode 8 (Nov 20, 2023): The kids must decide whether or not to give approval for their parents' relationships to continue back in the real world.
Using a strong VPN linked to an Australian server, you can effortlessly stream My Mum Your Dad Season 2 on 9Now online from anywhere in the world. When you're traveling overseas or in an area without access to this streaming service, a VPN can help you get around the geo-restrictions.
We recommend using NordVPN, as it has thousands of servers worldwide, unlimited bandwidth, 24/7 live chat support, shields you from security breaches, and protects your privacy online with strong encryption protocols. Moreover, you can try NordVPN for free for 30 days, thanks to its no-questions-asked money-back assurance.